• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Chronicles of The Fallen

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
This thread is specially for my novel promo picture.
Comments and critics are appreciated. Thank you.

'Belial. Prince of Tartarus'

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
This thread is specially for my novel promo picture.
Comments and critics are appreciated. Thank you.

'Belial. Prince of Tartarus'

Wow Love:heart: this Beautiful:x Cool promo picture for your novel so much my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart: you are very talented and I love:heart: the name of the title and the story in the picture so much. I would love:heart: to read that beautiful:x novel of yours when u get the chance to finish it & I wish you all the best of success & good luck with your writing my dear:heart: cause you deserve all the happiness in this world:):):) :big hug:

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well it certainly has all the eye-catching impact that a promo picture needs. :thumbs up:

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Thank you Cute Prince101 and slimjim.
Sometimes I forgot how good I am with this kinda work lol #PridemodeOn

Description of the image:

When I first saw Matthew new portfolios picture, which is the one that I used for the image, the original one is of course different than this one, at that time I suddenly got the vision of Hell. I want to show to people the true nature of my character which is one of the four highest ruler of the Tartarus or Hell. The horror that hidden inside his charming and handsome looks, I guess I nailed it well hehehe. And the smoke effect? Inspired by Clash of The Titans francise, specially Hades. I really like the effect.

MaximumT

Super Vip
Reaction score
I have to say that the title certainly caught my attention! :) And I like your promo picture a lot, and even more the text in it. If I found this at a book store, I wouldn't hesitate to buy it. So how far have you gotten with the novel, if you don't mind me asking? :) Are you planning on getting it published?

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Thanks MaximumT.
Yes, of course I would like to published it. But I had this bad habit that at the same time is can be good too lol. Perfection. Because of this I had so many -plenty I guess- time and strength spent to re-write again and again, its really hard when you got other job too, you know, concentration and so. Somehow I always found something that kinda mismatch, either with the story line, conflicts, even the character dialogues. It driving me crazy and affect my mood at the same time. At this time my writing reach second high peak conflicts -although its already reached +570 pages lol- I made it three high peak conflicts in the story, though of course theres a little conflicts in every chapter. But surely Im gonna publish it asap.

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
@MaximumT: Although I think it would take some time to reach other country and be known since it written in my native language. Though I had a dream that it can be sell world wide in their native language edition, a dream that I still holding on and try to make it come true :3
Though Im kinda worried with the Church reaction, although this is a fiction novel, but it had a depth understanding about Bible and so. Well that add another one why I keep on re-write, learning Bible and Christian Theology (although its not my religion)

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Question! Okay...seriously, does the colors of this wallpaper is yellow-green-ish? I made it dark gold but... I'm not so sure when I see it via my mobile phone. Thanks

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Question! Okay...seriously, does the colors of this wallpaper is yellow-green-ish? I made it dark gold but... I'm not so sure when I see it via my mobile phone. Thanks

Wow Love:heart: this Beautiful:x Cool new wallpaper you made of your more handsome hubby Mathew Cadigan so much my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart: you are very talented and regarding about the color on the wallpaper, yes it does look yellow-greenish, but I love:heart: it :big hug: and thanks for sharing this new wallpaper you made for all of us to see my dear:heart: and that's alright you're always welcome anytime.

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Dang! Need to get back at front of computer. But seriously...so weird. It was really gold in my computer.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Dang! Need to get back at front of computer.

Aww :hug: It's alright, you don't have to get back in front of your computer to fix the wallpapers color my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart:, There's is nothing wrong with it, I love:heart: the wallpaper and colors you made with it so much, It's beautiful:x :big hug:

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Well for me its hideous. Its like a gross expired bananas or so.

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score

After been requested, finally make the bigger version of my past signatures. The +15PG version lol which is now my current signatures.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Wow another 2 Beautiful:x cool wallpaper you made that i love:heart: so much of your more handsome hubby Mathew Cadigan my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart: Once again you are very talented :big hug: btw, Love your cool new signature dear:heart: :)

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score

Wow another Beautiful:x cool wallpaper you made that i love:heart: so much of your more handsome hubby Mathew Cadigan my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart: you are very talented :big hug: Love that red wooden thingy and that i think its a weapon thingy that's below next his pants so much, I hope I'm correct on translating this title you wrote above since i got it from Google if not I'm sorry :hug: Le génie du mal = The Genius of Evil or Lucifer or The Lucifer of Liège.

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Yep, there is a crown and sceptre in mine. Lucas pose was similar to the sculpture too.
And there is never he wear pants, its a drapery, the character Lucas in this wallpaper and previous are wearing drapery.

Last edited:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yep, there is a crown and sceptre in mine. Lucas pose was similar to the sculpture too.
And there is never he wear pants, its a drapery, the character Lucas in this wallpaper and previous are wearing drapery.

Yes i know that there is a crown and sceptre in the wallpaper you made my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart: I couldn't figure out what those two thingy in the picture he was holding at first but now i know what they are since you just mentioned to me, Thank you dear :big hug: & i know that Lucas pose is similar to the sculpture one as well, and thanks for letting me know that, i didn't know that he was wearing a drapery, I thought that he was wearing pants in both wallpapers, but i guess i was wrong, my bad:( I'm sorry :hug:

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score

There's somethin weird about his head isn't? A bit to large, his neck a bit longer and misalignment right? Or it just my imagination.
FYI this picture is completely not from one model, I 'taped' it from two different person.