• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What are the risks of anal sex?

ss1258

Reaction score
Hello dear friend.
I have an important questions about anal sex.
I read about harm of anal sex in Wikipedia such as " Physical damage and cancer " in " Health risks " section :
wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_sex
Regardless of AIDS, what are the risks of anal intercourse?
I read on Wikipedia that fecal incontinence could have outcomes.
Please tell me honestly about the effects of long-term anal intercourse . ( for Both of tops & bottoms ) .

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
Rather than solicit advice from here, where most of us are not experts, I'd advise getting expert opinion. The best would be to discuss it face to face with a health professional - perhaps at a sexual health clinic where no doubt the doctors will be fully informed and you won't need to feel embarrassed about raising the subject.

If that's not feasible, there is sure to be plenty of information on the internet - but don't just google "risks of anal sex", you don't want someone's thought bubble on Facebook. Make sure the source is a reliable one. World Health Organisation might be a good place to start.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
It's very true to say that few of us are experts in the formal sense. But many members here have considerable practical experience of anal sex. Out of a thousand of his patients, the doctor knows a lot about the one man amongst them who had a problem caused by bumfucking. He, or she, never gets to talk about the subject to the other nine hundred and ninety nine who did not have any such problem. Health care professionals know what they are talking about, you should always respect their advice, but also bear in mind that they must err on the side of caution. If you listen to all the dangers there are in playing sport, you will never want to play sport. If you think about all of the accidents caused by bad driving you will never get into a car again. There is risk in everything, nothing is 100% safe. Just speaking purely for myself, anal sex has given me a great deal of enjoyment and no problems whatsoever. Others may have had a different experience.

jeansGuyOZ

Reaction score
^^ This is true. Based on my limited experience (I have done anal, both as active and passive, but not in a long time), here are my pieces of advice:

(1) Don't put anything up your arse that you are not 100% certain you can get out! Dicks are far safer in this respect than most "toys", as dicks tend to be attached to a person.

(2) Take the obvious precautions, i.e. protect against HIV and other STDs by using condoms and lube.

(3) If you are not experienced, it might hurt at first, Don't be afraid to tell the other guy to go gently, even to withdraw if it's too uncomfortable. (And if you tell him to withdraw and he doesn't, that's sexual assault.)

Look, men have been fucking men for millenia, so obviously it's anatomically possible and with little or no adverse effects. On the other hand you have to remember that the primary function of the arsehole is for shitting, so anal sex is "unnatural" in that sense, and it is something that can take time to find out how to do it in a way that feels right for you. There are some gay men who never find it enjoyable.

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
jeansGuyOZ
On the other hand you have to remember that the primary function of the arsehole is for shitting, so anal sex is "unnatural" in that sense
Anal pleasure is natural.
The anus is rich in nerve endings and is part of sexual anatomy.
All of our body and its design is part of nature.
The anus is one of the most sensitive parts of the human body, and is wired into the same nerves as our genitals.
The muscles of the pelvic floor link the genitals and the anus intimately together, meaning all orgasmic contractions include both your genitals and your anus.
Anal sex is well documented throughout the animal kingdom, including in the “intelligent” animals such as chimps and dolphins. So whatever your definition of “natural” is, anal sex is certainly included.
Anal sex is a natural part of human sexuality.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
jeansGuyOZ

Anal pleasure is natural.
The anus is rich in nerve endings and is part of sexual anatomy.
All of our body and its design is part of nature.
The anus is one of the most sensitive parts of the human body, and is wired into the same nerves as our genitals.
The muscles of the pelvic floor link the genitals and the anus intimately together, meaning all orgasmic contractions include both your genitals and your anus.
Anal sex is well documented throughout the animal kingdom, including in the “intelligent” animals such as chimps and dolphins. So whatever your definition of “natural” is, anal sex is certainly included.
Anal sex is a natural part of human sexuality.

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::agree::agree::agree::agree:

lhardwick69

Reaction score
i dont know what they are saying the risks of anal sex are--but i grew up in time where being gay wasnt so accepted so 99 percent of my sex was done sneaking around and getting fucked by any person willing to fuck..i was majorly overly addicted to anal sex and i will sayy all have been bareback and been quite a few and i am now 47 still able to do it all with no stds or diseases no cancer that they say can cause by so and so--its just a fear factor these doctors put in peoples heads in hoping that they wont do anal sex--i think alot of it is opinionated and biased--so make sure what you do read is from a credible source

and its like smoking they say can cause cancer---well then theres people that dont smoke that get lung cancer--so then they say its second hand smoke--you see it doesnt matter what you think or say they will put in their own minds what cause it to make what they say seem more justifiable but when all truth is known they dont know anymore than the next person..

jeansGuyOZ

Reaction score
^^ Smoking is a somewhat different issue. you CAN get lung cancer from second hand smoking, i.e. breathing someone else's cigarette smoke. I'm sorry, but you can. The evidence is in. I never heard of anyone getting a disease or any medical issue from second hand fucking.

lhardwick69

Reaction score
we as a society and as a people believe everything government tells us---what about the people out there that have smoked since they were 10 yrs old and are in their 70's now and still alive smoking today.

every day things are always being changed --one day they say one thing actually good for you then few months later tthey change it saying otherwise...like wine--one study showed an actual glass of whine a day was good for you..then six months later they changed it to its not as safe or good for you as thought
years ago it was rumored the government created the aids virus to kill the gay population and as time went on gays and straight people were catching it --

i dont smoke but my parents doand my lungs are clear as can be--been around alot of smokers and still clear..

the risks of anal sex is just scientists trying to scare gays and bisexuals from doing anything to their assholes---guys at work always talk when someones hemorroids flared up was where they fingered thir butts too much or if were gay -they were getting fucked too much then as time goes on theirs acts up then they get pissed when tease them about their wives taking control in bedroom and put on a strap on.. so then the teasing stops.

the list goes on and on about what doctors and scientists say causes certain things that they often say the opposite what they said before---everything can be bad or risky for you from eating the next burger from mcdonalds to the soap you use to bathe in.. you just need be careful and use your own judgement

jeansGuyOZ

Reaction score
My father died of cigarette-smoking-related causes. just sayin'

lhardwick69

Reaction score
when say cigarette smoking related causes what were they just curious

jeansGuyOZ

Reaction score
when say cigarette smoking related causes what were they just curious
Cancer of the mouth was what was actually listed as the cause of death - but his lungs weren't in that great condition either. I also had an uncle who died from lung cancer, having been a heavy smoker. I don't say this to garner sympathy posts, I just think it's necessary to supply people with a reality check.

Look, I know some people smoke and don't get lung cancer, but all the current scientific evidence points to a causative relation. Saying "Bah, the scientists are always saying something different" shows a misunderstanding of the way science works. Science is not like religion. in fact it is almost the opposite of religion. You can have a commonly accepted scientifically held belief, but when enough evidence accumulated to demonstrate that there's something wrong with that belief, scientists can and will modify their theories, in some cases they will abandon a theory that wasn't working, and adopt one that better explains the evidence. The Theory of Relativity is a good example of that.