• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

erectile disfunction

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
I think it's a case of what do you want to ask?

lhardwick69

Reaction score
most erd is caused by low testosterone levels and can happen if masturbated a lot to point the muscles in cock isn't stimulated enough or been stimulated to much and cant get excited--but for most part its nothing to be ashamed of--it will happen to 99 percent of men as get older and even some cases younger guys have it to-- best thing to do is talk to your doctor see what he says and maybe start some kind of treat ment for you to work again--

as for guys with attitudes haha don't laugh as it will happen to you---hasn't happen to me--i have low testosterone levels but i get erections like i was in my teen years--but my low testosterone levels isn't keeping it hard its keeping my energy levels low-- read up on it all guys--its our bodies and no need be ashamed of it when things don't happen..

heres a sad note to think about..guys and i joking around at work--they tease me about being gay and ask stupid questions like--if you have diarrhea does that mean youre on the rag --is that your ass on a cycle like a woman is blah blah

anyhow things went to serious note about prostate cancer and one guy said his uncle has it and one guy was like prostate cancer what the fuck is that--i began explaining it to him--and then i was like i bet you guys don't know where your prostates are.. they all started laughing and said no shit Sherlock and started grabbing their balls--i was like guys those are your testicles-- one was like same thing isn't it-i was like nope--those are your testicles your prostates are inside your asshole-- and to do an exam they stick finger inside and see if they are smaller that should be or enlarged-- then if anything abnormal then do tests see if its cancer--

whats sad these guys didn't know what it was--their prostates--and i think i opened their eyes to be more serious about their body-

so get checked out--don't feel like everyone is looking at you--go to doctor--tell receptionist when asks why there to see doctor just say rather not say orsay you have something to talk to doctor about--you don't have to say youre there to get answers as to why cant get erection..and it could be something simple or serious but wont know until you go

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score

just ....talking about it....:big hug:

:thinking::thinking: I can't say anything about this phenomenon. Because until today everything will be in good working order. But I don't know what will happen in later years. X_X

Nevertheless I think it is something not to laugh about. And won't it be possible to get medical help in such case? :?

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score

just ....talking about it....:big hug:
OK I guess maybe I'm a bit slow here, but if it's just "talking about it", as opposed to asking some specific question about it, how about you starting the conversation? Like, do you have information? Experiences to share? Questions? I don't think it's fair to ask everyone else to put their thoughts out there unless you are prepared to go first.