• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Show what your underwear looks Like ;)

T

Tom

What does your underwear look like?

Please post pictures, ( preferably while your wearing them );)

This is the first thread I've ever started. No applause please:eek:h go on:.

Here's mine.

For working out.
picture.php

For everyday.
picture.php

X

XMan101

Good idea for a thread ;) Will help the more shy than the "what does your dick look like " thread :p

Mine is boring too, but you never know, may get the camera out again , and wait for the lighting critics to pounce lol :p

T

Tom

Good idea for a thread ;) Will help the more shy than the "what does your dick look like " thread :p

Mine is boring too, but you never know, may get the camera out again , and wait for the lighting critics to pounce lol :p

I'm hoping more people will start posting!

Mine are boring also, perhaps someone wants to send me some hot sexy ones
and I can model em.:thumbs up:

X

XMan101

I'm hoping more people will start posting!

Mine are boring also, perhaps someone wants to send me some hot sexy ones
and I can model em.:thumbs up:

There's a way to get free underwear! :))

Doubt mine would get past those thighs ;)

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score
mine are just normal underwear ...:) but I like weird colors on them...I had a pair of fluorescent green and red , another one with a lot of colored stripes...oh, and a few years back when they existed, I used to buy these boxers with bulldogs on them..or... I had a pair with a lot of cartoon dicks on them HAHA!

T

Tom

There's a way to get free underwear! :))

Doubt mine would get past those thighs ;)

I have that trouble with pants. Waist has to be to big, or I can't get them
up.
And the stupid thing is, I still work my legs really hard trying to get them bigger!:eek::eek::eek:

newage

Super Vip
Reaction score
I might post this on thurday after finals and my roomy is away...just for kicks...assuming i am inspired by say another post?

X

XMan101

Some of us went beyond the underwear in a certain other thread, maybe that one will inspire you :p

Actually that took a little while to take off properly, they always have tentative slow starts waiting for everyone else to get it going, then kaboom!! Suddenly one sparks off several pages worth ;)

newage

Super Vip
Reaction score
i noticed, however im not that crazy, besides i find undies much more sexy...almost creates an enigma around whats inside :p

T

Tom

I had higher hopes for my first thread.
We need to get some action going here.
Don't make me come out there and start bashing heads together!

newage

Super Vip
Reaction score
quite funny that theres more action in the "what does your dick look like" thread!

H

Heaven1

Easy to check males prefer to wear: let's hear their mobile jingles :D

T

Tom

i noticed, however im not that crazy, besides i find undies much more sexy...almost creates an enigma around whats inside :p

One doesn't necessarily need to be crazy, I don't even drink so that's no
excuse either.