• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Let's Laugh!

B

Bo.

LeT's PoSt hErE eVeRyThiNg tHaT iS fUnNy:
Youtube Videos, Pictures, Jokes... Gay related or not, it doesn't matter.

Let's Laugh!

T

Thor

I love thoes guys from sweden, makes me want to go there:)
I wonder if they won!, i hope so:p hehehe

X

XMan101

You shouldn't be looking - you've a week without wanking to get through :p

Last edited:
B

BadBoy

:( Sorry, but no. They was excluded approximately in the middle of the race. Why not make a visit in Borlänge where they live during the summer? :drooling:

BadBoy

T

Thor

You shouldn't be looking - you've a week without wanking to get through :p

hahaha, i cant help myself, they were to yummy:)

:( Sorry, but no. They was excluded approximately in the middle of the race. Why not make a visit in Borlänge where they live during the summer? :drooling:

BadBoy

mmmmm, sounds like a good idea to me badboy:) I would love to see sweden..lol

were they excluded or they just didnt move on(voted off)?

Floddr

Super Vip
Reaction score
Jap, jap, that's Angie...

angela_merkel_toeten.jpg

(töten = to kill)

I think that a lot of people elect her (her party), because she is so funny. Even if she does not want to be funny. :D

Last edited:
X

XMan101

How did you manage to get a screen cap of my PC???

I'm quite shocked!

LOL :p

Floddr

Super Vip
Reaction score
merkel2bl.jpg

Keine Macht den Drogen. Darum SPD ~ No Drugs. Elect the SPD (Social Democratic Party of Germany; Merkel is a member of the CDU)

:D

Last edited:
T

Thor

here's a joke:

A woman walks into a shop that sells expensive Persian Rugs.

Looking around, she spots the perfect rug, walks over and inspects it.

As she bends to feel the texture of the rug she farts loudly.

Very embarrassed she looks around nervously to see if anyone has noticed her 'little accident' and hopes a sales person does not pop up right now.

As she turns back, there standing next to her is a salesman. "Good day Ma'am, how may we help you today?"

Very uncomfortably she asks, "How much does this rug cost?"

He answers, "Lady if you farted just touching it, you're gonna crap your pants when you hear what the price is."

sorry guys, i just have a fetish for bathroom humor:p

X

XMan101

Thor, you sure you're not English?? LOL That's very much our kind of humor :p

Like that video of the guy in the oven. Reminds me of a little trick matchbox I had when i was a kid. It was supposed to have a finger inside. In fact there was a hole in the bottom and you stuck your own finger inside. When you open it to show people and they're saying "wow that looks very real" then you twitch your finger and wait for the screams LOL

My Dad freaked :p