• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Where is YOYO

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hey YoYo - your photos are marvellous. Are you a professional photographer?

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hey YoYo - your photos are marvellous. Are you a professional photographer?

Oh gosh no. I dont think I would have the patients to be a professional photographer. All pics from this holiday taken with my cheap smart phone.

Gosh it was winy today.

Last night we did the red light district guided tour. Was very good. Could not really take any pics in the area as it is strictly forbidden.

I took this one this evening looking down one of the two canals where it all happens :)

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Today we went on a bus that drives around the town, and stops at 13 different places

Managed to sit at the top. It was hammering down with rain most of today :(

Various pics taken from the bus

There are loads of house boats moored here

One of Amsterdam's many many trams

An Argentinian restaurant. They love their beef apparently. Look at the chairs

For those that like the Dutch beer this place will be for you

Then visited this place. I'm sure someone will tell me what this painting is

and this one

And strange things like this

Was at this place

Bus then dropped us off at the train station, and walked back to the hotel in the rain. umbrellas were useless. Was freezing when got back so a nice hot chocolate did the trick :)

Restaurant we had supper at

Shop opposite. Now I wonder what they sell !!!

On the walk back to the hotel this shop was all lit up

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
The first of the two oil paintings is one of the most famous of Rembrandt's works; its formal title is "Militia Company under Captain Frans Banning Cocq" but the more popular and well known title is "The Night Watch", painted in 1642.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
The first of the two oil paintings is one of the most famous of Rembrandt's works; its formal title is "Militia Company under Captain Frans Banning Cocq" but the more popular and well known title is "The Night Watch", painted in 1642.

Thank you, Professor gorgik9. I have learned so much from you and I look forward to learning more. ;)

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thank you, Professor gorgik9. I have learned so much from you and I look forward to learning more. ;)

Well I failed with the other big oil painting beneath the Rembrandt. It must be of another Dutch 17th century master, but who? Maybe Gerard Ter Borch but I really don't know.

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
The last full day here

Today we went to this place

Which had these people

Looking out of the window at the top floor

I did take a pic of Justin B topless, but it as blurd :(

And that was about it. Was well disappointed they did not have much there!

So walked down the road to this place. Was not able to take any pics inside. It was a entertainment thing really rather than a musiem like thing

Then walked down the road back to the Hotel

Came across this strange fountain thing

Someone mentioned to visit this place so we did

Walking back after saw this strange shop

And then even more funny

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Travelling back home today (Saturday)

At Amsterdam Train Station waiting for the train

Nice little meal we are given on the train

Holland is sooooo flat

At Brussels and the EuroStar terminal. Its gloomy in here!!!

On the EuroStar train waiting to go

Arrived at Paddington Train Station and on the train home. But... the train was not going all the way home, track works were ahead. So took us half way and they bussed us the rest of the journey. it was HORRIBLE :(. Not a nice way to end a small holiday. Oh well.

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
I have been away this weekend

I have been away this weekend. But where was I ?

Last night we had about 6 inches of snow! So was fun driving back up a hill to get out of the town!

So where was I?

YOYO

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Will it be a Scottish Castle? It remeinds me a little of Tantallon Castle or Kenmure Castle???? --- Am I very wrong????

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Will it be a Scottish Castle? It remeinds me a little of Tantallon Castle or Kenmure Castle???? --- Am I very wrong????

Nope not a Scottish Castle. I was up Scotland last year. This place is a couple of hundred miles south

You can click the pic to see the full sized version

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well having done a google-images search for UK castles I think it's Warwick Castle

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Oh dear. This was a difficult one.

I should have taken more pics of the town :(. But I was walking up to the town to see if I was able to drive out, as there was a steep hill we had to drive up. 6 inches of snow fell that night

The place I was at was Ludlow

YOYO

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Im heading off away again for a week from Friday.

I will try and upload some pics every day of the places I have been so you can try and guess where I have been :)

To make it easier for you. Im heading back to Cornwall again

The weather forecast is not looking good down there next week. I hope that changes

YOYO

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
Im heading off away again for a week from Friday.

I will try and upload some pics every day of the places I have been so you can try and guess where I have been :)

To make it easier for you. Im heading back to Cornwall again

The weather forecast is not looking good down there next week. I hope that changes

YOYO

We do enjoy your adventures, Yoyo.

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Well I have made it down here. Took 4.5 hours to get here :)

This is a veew from the front of the cottage we are staying at

And these are pics down at the harbour

So where am I ?