• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Classical Guys and Dreams

retro2263

Reaction score
This is the first post in my first thread. These are my personal illustrations. Let me know what you think of my artwork. I hope you enjoy them. The first is my depiction of the mythological figure of Ganymede.

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
Good work, I like it, especially the coloring. More, please :)

retro2263

Reaction score
Arthur of the Britons

Wouldn't it be great if there was such a place as this!

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Impressive! You're using Corel or Gimp I presume for tracing right? I'm a failure with that kind of techniques, that's why mine is more into oil painting or so, I'm not so sure.

turkeyman

Reaction score
Nice if they were in a book I would definitely buy it. Please O please keep posting Pics.:cheers::thumbs up::devil:

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
I've been wondering, you always use a soft pastel colors for your drawings, which is good anyway, it blend with the fragility of your character. But have you tried something eerie or so? Some macabre stuff maybe? It would be great for your portfolios, vary.

retro2263

Reaction score
I've been wondering, you always use a soft pastel colors for your drawings, which is good anyway, it blend with the fragility of your character. But have you tried something eerie or so? Some macabre stuff maybe? It would be great for your portfolios, vary.

I completely agree with you. Pastel color schemes are not something I normally gravitate to, but I felt that for these pieces it leant itself to the subject matter and the feeling I was trying to convey.

retro2263

Reaction score
I don't know if you're familiar with Milo Mauwmauw or not. He has his own tumblr site with his self-portrait photos. A truly gifted artist and one gorgeous man. This is an illustration I did for him recently. I had to do some fantasizing on some of the parts.

retro2263

Reaction score
Here's the second one I did for Milo. Unfortunately he's not at tumblr anymore.

Cerno

Reaction score
Nice drawings... All of them have a particular trademark style. That's good coz every artist should have skill which is unique to himself. Are there any muscle man drawings? :)

retro2263

Reaction score
Nice drawings... All of them have a particular trademark style. That's good coz every artist should have skill which is unique to himself. Are there any muscle man drawings? :)

Muscle man? Hmmm. Not at the moment, I'm into softer guys and I usually do this in my spare time so it's like a personal fantasy. I have experimenting with some "Bruce of Los Angeles" meets "Alberto Vargas" pin-ups, but they're not ready for the general public yet.

Cerno

Reaction score
Muscle man? Hmmm. Not at the moment, I'm into softer guys and I usually do this in my spare time so it's like a personal fantasy. I have experimenting with some "Bruce of Los Angeles" meets "Alberto Vargas" pin-ups, but they're not ready for the general public yet.

Well, everyone has personal preference I guess :) But you have a trademark style (the way you draw), which is good. When it's finished, u can put it here. Or maybe post a WIP - Work In Progress.

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
I like the overall feel in your works. They are not just "some pictures" but truly an art. I get a feeling of fragile balance, something dream-like.