• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Classical music [Youtube Clips]

tomcat34

Reaction score
Toivo Kuula - Häämarssi (Wedding March) op. 3/2 - Jouni Somero

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score

Schumann, Sym 2, 1845/46 - the first real romantic symphony. ;)

blauerhimm.jpg

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
2CELLOS - Whole Lotta Love vs. Beethoven 5th Symphony

Too bad Beethoven wouldn't hear this :D

warp9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Reinbert de Leeuw & Radio Philharmonic Orchestra - Galina Oestvolskaja

Have seen that live on "8 Brücken Festival" yesterday, performed by the WDR-Symphonie-Orchestra ! It was even a better performance than this one (which is great, too !)

naughty_gam

Reaction score
Hi everyone, have you seen the recent Dylan Lucas clip featuring the daddylicious Dirk Caber and twinky Darren Kiss? The video presentation is called "The Piano".

Why I mention this in this thread is that Dirk Caber starts out playing the "Allemande" from Bach's French Suite #2 In C Minor, BWV 813!!

How often does one see a combo of classical music and hot sex to follow? Now if art followed real life, I would love to also rock up at Dirk's front door and also show him my admiration for his artistry, good taste, and show him my deep appreciation for his talented fingers!

Now, a "daddy" who's super-duper-hot (off the scale, to mix metaphors here) AND plays the piano too... what more can anyone ask for? Jesse Jackman (his hubby? that hussy!) is one lucky guy.

tomcat34

Reaction score
J.S. Bach - Fantasia and Fugue in A Minor, BWV 944 - Sviatoslav Richter

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Sir Neville Marriner died yesterday and with great sadness and also appreciation I thought I would share this short tribute that was aired when he earned his special Grammy Award in 2009 as he approached the age of 90.

If you listen to classical radio you know that hardly an hour goes by that you won't hear the words "Sir Neville Marriner and the Academy of St. Martin in the Fields Orchestra". His recordings were not only prolific (over 500), they were reliably solid renditions of the best composers.

Here is his most widely heard recording (indeed, the best selling classical recording ever made), the soundtrack from the film Amadeus.

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
The first movement is sublime:

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Re: Candide
I posted this same piece in the Popular Broadway Songs thread in the post on Best Broadway Musical Overture. I used a performance conducted by Leonard Slatkin. The first time I heard this was Mr. Slatkin conducting the National Symphony Orchestra at the opening gala for the refurbished Kennedy Center Concert Hall. I was there at the invitation of a member of the orchestra, and it was in the audience that night I saw my former partner for the first time. It was literally our eyes meeting across a crowded theater. We didn't formally meet until six months later, but this music always knocks me back with that memory.
:big hug:

And, it's the best overture ever written for a Broadway musical. So there's that.

tomcat34

Reaction score
Felix Mendelssohn - Funeral March

Orchestra: Musique des Gardiens de la paix de Paris
Conductor: Désiré Dondeyne

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
I guess I'm a pretty oldfashioned guy when it comes to the cello...

This clip is Pablo Casals playing Johann Sebastian Bach's solosuite for cello, no. 2, in D minor. It's from a mono recording from 1936, from a time long before you could make crap sound fantastic. The only possibility is to have great music and an equally great performing musician...

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
That was beautiful gorgik my friend! Thank you.

Having genius compositions and gifted musicians can only be augmented by aesthetically pleasing, damned good looking & HAWT guys on stage too.

Luka is just so beautiful and his face so expressive when he plays his cello it takes my breath away.

23295225f5d24e3e23a5035b4ba948bbada31490.png

tomcat34

Reaction score
Beethoven Piano Sonata no. 12, op. 26 - Sviatoslav Richter

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Winston's Theme - 1984 Soundtrack