• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Death of Shengen

Very long queues at the Slovenian border to get into Croatia. The EU's decree tightening controls on the bloc's external borders enters into force today, also affecting the Slovenian-Croatian border, as Croatia is still not integrated in the Schengen Information System.

rta.jpg

I can't imagine the situation in the middle of the peak tourist season...it would be definitely a pain to get down there. X_X

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
The weekend was great - went down to London for a friends birthday party. Did a bit of sightseeing, and as the weather was glorious (22 deg, unusually warm for early April) we spent the afternoons soaking up the sun in Hyde Park with a picnic, chilled beers and Pimms... in-case you don't know about the traditional English summer picnic drink:

Sadly I am now back home and the partying, and the min-heatwave, is over - just 11 deg expected today:(:(:(

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
That Schleswig Holstein doesn't have an english translation. :(

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
That Schleswig Holstein doesn't have an english translation. :(

And may I ask you why this will make you unhappy or sad? Isn't it good that there are always some terms in the German language, which cannot be tranformed into the English language? :p~X:)p

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well it's been thick grey skies and heavy rain for the last 7 hrs and the forecast is for just another 5 hours of it! :no:~X:)(

witchmale

Reaction score
I'm sad because...

-I'm sad because my parents are homophobic.
-I'm sad because I can't introduce my boyfriend, love of my life to my parents.
-I'm sad because my parents won't be there when I marry my boyfriend.
-I'm sad because my mother tells me to find someone who makes me happy and who would care for me. I found the one but she'll never know that.
I'm just sad because I can't share my feelings with my parents and have to do all things I do in secret.
I hate that they are so narrow minded. One day I told them what they would do if they had a gay child. Dad said Dad would have shot himself in the head and mom said She would have disown the child. :(

I'm thinking it over and over. all these thoughts make me sad everyday.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
-I'm sad because my parents are homophobic.
-I'm sad because I can't introduce my boyfriend, love of my life to my parents.
-I'm sad because my parents won't be there when I marry my boyfriend.
-I'm sad because my mother tells me to find someone who makes me happy and who would care for me. I found the one but she'll never know that.
I'm just sad because I can't share my feelings with my parents and have to do all things I do in secret.
I hate that they are so narrow minded. One day I told them what they would do if they had a gay child. Dad said Dad would have shot himself in the head and mom said She would have disown the child. :(

I'm thinking it over and over. all these thoughts make me sad everyday.

Wow my dear friend, this is something to be honestly sad of. And that is not only sad it is terrible.
So you have to live your life like in a jail.
I hope so much for you, that soon you will overcome this time and that you will live free and happy with the love of your life.

Nothing is more painful as if the own family is not accepting you!

It didn't help - I know - but a big, big hug for you and your love!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Finding out i have to get 4 wisdom teeth removed in a month.

Well if you are in the UK try and wangle it so you have then taken out at a dental hospital instead of your usual dental practice/surgery 'cos it will be done there free of charge!!

Jase

Reaction score
Today is the day that I knew was coming, but dreading for awhile now...
I thought that I had prepared myself emotionally, but I was wrong. My dog has always had a heart murmur, but this year the diagnosis was upgraded to congestive heart failure. Things have progressively gotten worse and she was medication to make her comfortable.

Well, today her little heart just couldn't keep up and we had say goodbye to my sweet little girl baby, Abbey. I've never been good at dealing with death or knowing the proper things to say, but I know that I loved that little dog with all of my heart for 14 years and today that heart is broken.

She will forever be in our hearts and greatly missed. :heart:

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I thought that I had prepared myself emotionally, but I was wrong. My dog has always had a heart murmur, but this year the diagnosis was upgraded to congestive heart failure. Things have progressively gotten worse and she was medication to make her comfortable.

Well, today her little heart just couldn't keep up and we had say goodbye to my sweet little girl baby, Abbey. I've never been good at dealing with death or knowing the proper things to say, but I know that I loved that little dog with all of my heart for 14 years and today that heart is broken.

I so feel with u, same is comming up to me any time soon:(

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score

I empathize with you Jase.

That empty space in your heart, in your life will never heal.

I'm still in mourning for our 3 girls who all went on ahead of us within 10 months of each other starting last May. The last one departed on St Patrick's Day this year.

They were 13, 10 & 10.

Everyday is another day without them. The solace I take is knowing each day is a day closer to the time when we'll be together again.

I am truly sorry for your loss my friend.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
@Jase: I don't know whether I can say anything to make you feel better after losing your pet, but I would like to say I'm sorry for your loss.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hello Jase, I'll understand you and your sadness so much. You know - a dog is not only "a dog" or as our law here says "a thing" - a dog is your truest friend and companion you'll ever have. He is in the truest sense of the word a FRIEND without any ulterior motives. And to loose such a true friend can break your heart. - But that really will understand only people who have a dog.

So in this very sad moment I'll give you a big hug and don't be ashamed if you are crying from time to time when you are thinking of your pet.

Jase

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, everyone...
It's slowly getting better, but it still hits me pretty hard at certain moments. For example, I used to having both dogs meet me at the door when coming home or cuddling on the sofa to watch TV.

Now, it's just Peanut and I don't think he's 100% understanding that his sister isn't coming back. It might just be our imagination, but we get the feeling that sometimes he's looking and waiting for her at the door or gate occasionally.

Tomorrow, we have an appointment with a business called Companions Forever, who work closely with our vet, in order to finalize and pay for her cremation and urn. :(

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

Sadly the number has increased - now 22 dead and 59 with injuries of which several are described as life-threatening and there are at least 12 still missing

Last edited: