• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Music Makes Movies Magic [Youtube Clips]

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
The final scene from my fav gay-themed movie EVER still makes me cry :blushing:

Plz don't ask me how many times I've listened to this song...

How many times have you listened to that song?

Yeah, a really beautiful film and I too bought a cd of the Mama and the Papas afterwards. The movie was a revelation. Since then the first question I have about gay movies "does somebody die?"

I esp. like the mother and in the final scene the way she looks at the spectators while the boys dance. The final scene is one of the best in gay movies at all.

I haven't watched it in a while and I remember when it came out gay magazines complained about the music and why the female director didn't chose a boygroup or something.

I found that rather dumb. The music works wonderful - fragile, positive and bright. The original composed score was nice too.

More from the movie:

cacc

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
What a great thread. Music a great movie so much better. I love how the same music can put you in two completely different moods depending on the context, for example:

xenos

Reaction score
"Casablanca"

One of my favorite movies of all time.:thumbs up: And the source of some of the most famous lines ever spoken in the movies.

Last edited:

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
300: Rise of an Empire - Credits

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
The Shawshank Redemption: Soundtrack - 02 Shawshank Prison (Stoic Theme)

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Pulp Fiction - Dance Scene (HQ)

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Ghanan Ghanan - Lagaan | Aamir Khan | A.R. Rahman

aamir_khan_lagaan_2240.jpg

aamir%20khan%20lagaan-may-1.jpg

Aamir Khan gets my dick hard and pre-cum flowin' every time!

He gives me a tingly feeling down there all through this movie. My pulse goes up, my breaths get hotter and faster, I feel my face flush ... all the signs of love. I mean just look at him. His every move oozes testosterone and I want him dance with me while he looks at me all sexy like and sings these songs while he rubs his body all over mine until we cum together then collapse in each others arms. That would be enough. Then I would die a happy man.

I love this movie "Lagaan" and if you've never watched it you should put it on tonight and watch it. You'll fall in love too.

I would love to be transported to this fantasy village and be part of them... the Gay couple in this song, you know the ones, yes those 3 guys, one of them reminds me of Nathan Lane from "The Birdcage"​

Last edited:

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
O Rey Chhori - Lagaan | Aamir Khan | A.R. Rahman

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
O Paalanhaare - Lagaan | Aamir Khan | Lata Mangehkar

Last edited:

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Chale Chalo - Lagaan | Aamir Khan | A. R. Rahman

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Mitwa - Lagaan | Aamir Khan | A.R. Rahman

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Ghanan Ghanan - Lagaan | Aamir Khan | A.R. Rahman

aamir_khan_lagaan_2240.jpg

aamir%20khan%20lagaan-may-1.jpg

Aamir Khan gets my dick hard and pre-cum flowin' every time!

He gives me a tingly feeling down there all through this movie. My pulse goes up, my breaths get hotter and faster, I feel my face flush ... all the signs of love. I mean just look at him. His every move oozes testosterone and I want him dance with me while he looks at me all sexy like and sings these songs while he rubs his body all over mine until we cum together then collapse in each others arms. That would be enough. Then I would die a happy man.

I love this movie "Lagaan" and if you've never watched it you should put it on tonight and watch it. You'll fall in love too.

I would love to be transported to this fantasy village and be part of them... the Gay couple in this song, you know the ones, yes those 3 guys, one of them reminds me of Nathan Lane from "The Birdcage"​

You have forgotten to mention the other reason to watch this movie - it is one, if not the only movie to be about the wonderful sport of cricket!

Last edited:

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
You have forgotten to mention the other reason to watch this movie - it is one, if not the only movie to be about the wonderful sport of cricket!

Really? There were crickets in that movie? :D

No seriously. I know you meant the game cricket. Funny, I never noticed what they were playing at. All I saw was that ripped, sweaty, perfect little guy Aamir dancing, singing and filling my head with dizzying carnal thoughts. I'll have to watch it again, for the 13th time, and try to notice something other than his gyrating hips and hairy pits this time.

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score

As a loyal Star Trek fan since the first episode aired - "The Man Trap"—at 8:30PM on September 8, 1966 - I have watched every episode of every series many times.

The theme songs of each series was amazing. My favorite theme is Star Trek: Deep Space 9. The latter seasons' version was the best.

Second favorite is Star Trek: Voyager. Actually first place is a tie between the top two.

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
The Deadwood Stage from Calamity Jane (1953)

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
NYPD Blue TV Series Theme Song

NYPD Blue was the best police drama ever created for television. IMHO of course. The theme was one of the highlights of the show. It had so many great actors, writers, directors and just everything. We never missed a single episode. So many TV firsts also. And a prominent Gay character who made me proud of not only his portrayal but how he was accepted by the other characters and the viewing public.

It was the best. Period.