• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Rapidgator users

DBOL777

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please note that Rapidgator has started to give the uploaders an option to make "one-time use" links which expire after being downloaded once...

PLEASE NOTE SINCE RAPIDGATOR IS ON OUR APPROVED LIST AND MANY POSTERS USE IT, THIS NEW "ONE-TIME" LINK OPTION WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ON THE FORUM...

If anyone uses this option, the staff will take action...

Robbie

pipnik

Banned
Reaction score
good news:

"We changed max download size for free users to 5 GB and for premium users to 80 GB.
Rapidgator.net Support"

MontyBurns

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
good news:

"We changed max download size for free users to 5 GB and for premium users to 80 GB.
Rapidgator.net Support"

It does only apply to uploaders who've chosen this option in their profile.

Ice-PS

Reaction score
Rapidgator doesn't support resuming downloads anymore (Jdownloader for example) in free mode. Keep in mind if you share big files, please split them into chunks of for example max. 700 MB.

Edit:
Downloads are breaking at around 650 MB (nearly 2 hours) because RGator sends in chunks with longer pauses over time and maybe downloads break due to timeout.
Big files in free mode not possible!
(Earlier it was possible due to resumeable downloads)

Last edited:

AwesomeJohny

Reaction score
Rapidgator doesn't support resuming downloads anymore (Jdownloader for example) in free mode. Keep in mind if you share big files, please split them into chunks of for example max. 700 MB.

Edit:
Downloads are breaking at around 650 MB (nearly 2 hours) because RGator sends in chunks with longer pauses over time and maybe downloads break due to timeout.
Big files in free mode not possible!
(Earlier it was possible due to resumeable downloads)

Even if the file size is 2-3 GB it is still problematic to download it in free mode? I use download master & normally download file 2.93 gb in free mode, but download speed was 40kb/s

willow1

Reaction score
I am absolutely fuming with rapidgator,i bought a premium account was working fine for a week then after that i kept getting a message error 503 maintenance error i couldnt download any files yet they where available as a free user no problems i sent 6 emails and got 3 word reponses from them with no helping basically saying ah well this happens, i wont be using them again a joke to deal with:no::no:

theo

Reaction score
That is also my experience with this host. They always claim the error is on your end, even though every other site and the free mode works.

B

Bo69

Rapidgator is down again today, December 31. Happy new Year everyone!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I just checked it again with the IsItD0wnR1ghtN0w site - they are currently showing it offline for just over 9 hours.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just checked again - it came back up 10 mins ago

willow1

Reaction score
I demanded a refund i paid for 2 months premium in a row and was able to download a total of 8 files in that 2 months,got no support from them on the matter and when i asked for a refund they blocked my account saying i broke the rules good riddance

pantach

Reaction score
I've been using RG for years and never had problems with them. A couple of issues I had were solved immediately (one was clearly my mistake).