• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

My First Physical

G

glamfunk84

As a young man growing up, I never wanted to have any physicals. I was just scared of doctors of any sort feeling me up especially if the doctor was an older male or female. After coming of age, I started thinking about getting physicals but I wasn't sure as to when I would be ready for one. Finally one of my cousins hooked me up with one of his doctors that he said "really helped me with my movements." Though I didn't fully get what he meant by "movements", nonetheless I was interested in giving a shot. After all the doctor looked cute and he was only 30 so it didn't seem too bad. As I looked at his card, it said "Dr. Clinton, PHD". I set up the meeting for Friday morning. Though still nervous about how he would approach me, I was confident that whatever it was that ailed me wouldn't be of real concern. Finally driving up to the building where he was located, I took a big deep sigh and walked in there trying my best to show confidence. I knocked on his door after being told of his location. When he opened up, I was smitten with him immediately. Despite it being real early - it was like 8:44 am - he dressed neat, his hair short and combed nicely, his smell had the feigned aroma of cologne, and his smile almost buckled me inside. As I smiled and shook hands, he opened his mouth. "Hey my name is Dr. Clinton, I guess you're my morning patient." I replied, "why yes I am." "And your name?" he asked. "Tyson", I replied. "Well Tyson", he said as he directed me to the patient chair, "you're a lucky man because I don't have no other clients so let's just relax before we do this physical." Wow, a doctor who was considerate, this was new. When I was younger, doctors would often go right ahead with their work while bribing me with popsicles. It had been so long getting physicals that I forgot for a minute that I wasn't seven anymore. "How old are you, you look young for your age", the doctor asked. "Oh I just turned 21." The doctor must've noticed my worrywarts. "You seem nervous, Tyson." "No Doc", I lied, "It's just that..." But Dr. Clinton wouldn't hear of it, "no Tyson, you're nervous, chill out, all I'm going to do is check if you have any disease or any illness or whatever, and then whatever happens after that will be short and quick, I just feel like since you are my only client of the day, let's talk." For once I didn't decide to run for the hills and stayed. We talked about everything from sports to music and everything in between. Then around 10:15: "Ok, let's do the checkup now." He told me to take off my shirt so he could test my heart. He was actually amazed when I took my shirt off. "Wow, do you work out?" I said "a little." "A little? Well it really shows!" "Thanks", I said, blushing through my brown cheeks. As he felt around my chest and back and asked for a few breaths, I also noticed his other hand around my thigh not too far from my crotch. I didn't say anything but notice a little stiffness forming around it as he touched.

"So answer me this personal question. Are you gay, bi, straight or open-minded?" "Am I what" I thought. But without thinking about it, "gay". "Ah nice I am too", he said, his eyes suddenly flirting with mine. "This is an unusual physical" I thought to myself. I had a hunch of what was coming next, as he felt around my waist, he started putting his fingers around my crotch area. It was then I noticed I wasn't wearing any fucking underwear. I panicked but didn't bother to tell this handsome doctor I was commando today. Sometimes I would forget to put underwear on especially in days like this. Then he said, "you know, Tyson, why don't we get rid of those pants, they're a distraction, I'm just gonna check to see if you have any problems down there." I wanted to stop the session but I figure "well hell he already felt around me down there so I might as well. As I unbuckled my jean buttons, I noticed that I started to get harder. As reality sank in, the doctor just watched as I suddenly lost all my inhibitions and appeared naked to him. None of the doctors beforehand had ever did that. "Hmm, hmm, nice, you feel any soreness here?" The doctor said as he felt around my cock and under my balls. I shook, "no, that felt good actually." "Oh really", the doctor said. "OK, why don't you just lean back and let me get a closer inspection of your penis there." Feeling as if I had no other choice, I did what he told me. As he started to feel my cock, I already felt a stiffness as the pressure heated up. Unbeknownst to me, the doctor had lube around his case near me and also had a few other stuff that wasn't really typical of doctors. I could tell he was horny too under his own suit. Using his gloves, he started to wank me. I forget that I was even being jerked off by a man I didn't really know but he was hot and the tension between us started to mount. After a while, he stopped and said, "Jesus, this is getting hot, you mind if I get comfortable?" I said, "No not at all." Soon enough the jacket went, as did his shirt showing off a muscular figure underneath it, after taking off his pants and shoes, he stood with his stethoscope and his briefs which stuck to him tight so that the outline of his cock was showing. I licked my lips losing my fear of being felt by the doctor and it went from fear to excitement as he went back to my body. He knew this and started to kiss around my chest area and tugging his teeth with my nipples. I moaned and groaned with every tug as his other hand was wanking me. We then kissed, his mouth was so minty fresh I melted with my mouth into his. The room had suddenly turned steamy as he laid me all the way back, dropping his underwear down, I could tell he was already erect. He then went down on me sucking on my dick. Savoring every licking with what sounded like I was like a popsicle being sucked, I moaned "oh God". The doctor got off my dick and said, "feel good, don't it?" I nodded. The doctor then stop and said, "Hey do me a favor, turn around and lemme see about your butt."

I did what he said without really saying much. Maybe I was horny...

The next thing he did was amazing, as I bent over opening my hole with a lift of my dick, he put lube around my crack and then inserted a condom-fueled vibrating dildo inside. "Ah yes, ah yes", I moaned. "That feel good, huh?" I nodded. "You like it when a brother does it like this, huh?" He said. "Yes, Doc, yes", I groaned. As he slapped me, I remember feeling turned on by excitement as he began wanking that long black stick of his waiting to put it in my awaiting hole. In spite of the fact that I was an anal virgin, I was willing to let him pop my cherry but he was a tease. After taking the dildo slowly out of my ass, he told me to turn around, as I did, I saw that he had sat down and said, "come here baby, daddy wants you to suck his big black cock." "Yessir" I exclaimed as I went over there, got down and did my business. I did the best that I could to please him as he moaned, "yes baby, ah yes Tyson, shit, do it to me good baby!" This was exciting. I never had lust for anybody like this and the more we got into it, the more I started to lose myself in his sight. As I sucked his dick, he started to enter his wet hands into my asshole and then said, "we need to do 69, you ok with that?" "Yeah" I groaned as we got into position. Sucking each other off, it was clear I had a lot more on my plate than he did though I had a good decent member, his was a monster, around ten inches hard at least, mine's around six and a half. As he did before, he started to feel around my ass, rimming it with his teeth and licking it up with his tongue. After a few minutes feeling me up with his tongue and mouth, he said, "we need to see if this ass is good enough for a fuck." As we got off, I looked at him as if to say "what you think?"

As I leaned on the chair, he put lube on his cock and the condom and again inserted lube in my crack as he started to put it in. Deep thrust after deep thrust had me screaming but in lust and not so much in pain. Every thrust was always welcomed with a "yeah baby, ah, lemme know it feels good baby! Lemme know." "It feels good daddy." "Yeah baby I am your daddy", he said as he kept fucking me from the back. He did this for at least fifteen minutes or so before turning me over to the front. It was even better on the front because at least I looked at him, he kneel down and kissed me in the mouth as I moaned and groaned at his strokes. I held on to his sweaty back as I begged him "go harder, deeper, faster". He did as I begged and soon enough I begged him to slow down before increasing the tempo again. The doctor, I could tell, was about to cum but he wanted to take it further. "I'm not ready to bust but do you wanna ride me?" "Do I", I thought. "Hell yeah", I said. "Ah a little bad huh?" He chuckled as he laid down and I opened my hole around him so he could get a good fit in. Soon enough, I was riding him up and down as I started to lose it, my cock getting hard, I started wanking it furiously as he began to help in me riding his member. Then he did what I expected, he started to stroke me from the seat and one stroke finally caused me to explode with cum shooting all over the place, in the floor, on the carpet, around his legs, around my legs and chest. It was amazing. The doctor then started moaning heavily and motioned me to lay off, as I got off, he quickly took his condom off, wanking, as I laid near him, he yelled, "I'm cumming baby, ah!!!!" and shot all around his own chest and all around my nipple. I yield over to his face, kissing him and rubbing his cum all around his chest.

A few minutes later, the physical was officially over and both of us were dressed. "Wow, that was a great physical", I said. "Yes it was Tyson, we need to do this more often." "How about out of work, you're free tomorrow?" "Tomorrow, man you bet, you're into basketball right?" "Yes", I said. "Then we can shoot hoops and, uh, then shoot where you shot at today if you know what I mean." I laughed, "sure, Doc." "Hey call me Keenan, everyone else does." I smiled, "alright Keenan", I smiled, shaking his hand again, "well look here's my number if you wanna call me." Keenan gave me his. "Same here, I gotta eat lunch anyway." "Great me too, thanks for the physical." "Hey just trying to help." As we smiled and waved, I knew that that morning was only the beginning.

----
The end.

Hey, very well written, I enjoyed every word :) Is it based on a true occurence?