• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Show what your underwear looks Like ;)

newage

Super Vip
Reaction score
One doesn't necessarily need to be crazy, I don't even drink so that's no
excuse either.

well i don't literally mean crazy, just not quite as open as other people. sides im a bit shy :blushing:

H

Heaven1

Easy to check males prefer to wear: let's hear their mobile jingles :D

No joke! Big grin is due to "easy to check". ;)

Bad if you don't know what kinds of jingles give hint to kind of preferred underwear including "going command" :p

S

Squallmuzza

Mine is usually tight and black boxers...

So for that very reason, you won't be getting a pic, as they leave NOTHING to the imagination =P

T

Tom

I'm saddened and disheartened no one wants to post with me.
I shall have to go to my room and good cry!

G

goejavin

OMG what a lover....he/she just might guilt me into taking a picture....that is the cutest pup picture ever...lol

Triz

Reaction score
sad!?! that pup looks evil lol

newage

Super Vip
Reaction score
so i finally took the pictures but no inspiration so post...plus its not very flattering :(

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score
so i finally took the pictures but no inspiration so post...plus its not very flattering :(

so you finally took the pictures but? no inspiration to post? What pictures are we talking about? The underwear ones or the "dick" ones? :D :) Can I help you post them asap? :D

X

XMan101

I'll bet they're gorgeous ;) It takes one or two to inspire the others , maybe you're that person ;)

We'll love 'em , I think that much is guaranteed !!

AlSun

Super Vip
Reaction score
Is that a complaint Floddr?
Feel free to post one of yourselfe and the underwear you are wearing right now. :p

Floddr

Super Vip
Reaction score
What does your underwear look Like?

Sorry, AlSun, the underwear I am currently wearing is not mine. And the thread starter asks for my underwear.
Tja, tja, tja.

AlSun

Super Vip
Reaction score
lol, pretty clever answer! ;)

But I don't think the starter of this thread would complain if you'd show a pic of you in your BF's underwear. :p

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score

Sorry, AlSun, the underwear I am currently wearing is not mine. And the thread starter asks for my underwear.
Tja, tja, tja.

Is there an interesting (and hot:p) back story to go with this that you'd like to share with the rest of the class?

Floddr

Super Vip
Reaction score
Is there an interesting (and hot:p) back story to go with this that you'd like to share with the rest of the class?

:blushing:

There is probably an "interesting" story....

... but I'm sure you'll have more fun with Jamie's "GH Fraternity"-Stories :p

G

goejavin

But I don't think the starter of this thread would complain if you'd show a pic of you in your BF's underwear. :p

Let's hope its his boyfriends and not his girlfriends...:eek:...only kidding Flod.

Actually wearing someone elses underwear is pretty dam sexy...:p...and mind you, a real life story is so much more erotic than fiction...:thumbs up:

H

Heaven1

Maybe Floddr doesn't have any own underwear... :D

Let you tell his mobile jingle and you know what kind he like to wear - own or foreign. :thumbs up: