• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Xstickyunloadedx gay men audio/erotica thread

digitalmaster360

Reaction score
Hello all I'm digitalmaster360. Welcome to my first thread here on GH entitled "xstickyunloadedx. This thread is subject to change location based upon its review.

So this thread aims to be quite different I suppose. I am 25, engaged and very happy to know my bf and I have similar interest. We both love gay men but also love hearing them.:) Recently we engaged in phone sex and roleplay by ourselves and with other college men and to be honest I really just think it sounds awesome. So with one of my expertise's being audio and media production I layed down a few tracks of us messing around and with other guys.

With that being said. xstickyunloadedx and interesting but VERY HOT break from the NORM.It will feature myself, my bf, ex and other college men doing solo tracks, roleplay, sucking, bareback and yes even dirty talk. :eek: The posts will all be below and will be available for download on keep2share. It will be presented in HQ .mp3 format and depending on the length or parts will be a zip file. Check back for the beginning uploads and Im very happy to present to you all....

:)

mark_63

Reaction score
While its always enjoyable to have new and interesting material in our little forum I am afraid I must make you aware of the rules we have in place.
Please read here to find a file host that you can use. The host you mentioned may be used as a mirror along with any of the file hosts we have on our approved list.

digitalmaster360

Reaction score
Absolutely mark I totally understand and will change the file host for the first post. Thx :)

digitalmaster360

Reaction score
Xstickyunloadedx gay men audio 1

[

Hello all Gay Men and welcome to the first official post of XSTICKYUNLOADED
where hopefully there is plenty of "STICKY" FUN THAT AWAITS U. For this first post as mentioned I will be featuring my bf Zac 20 years of age. The Canadian love of my life! :heart: So being that I am a top and he is bottom he wanted to help kick off the start of XSTICKYUNLOADEDX with a very nice way to start sex between Adult Gay Men that being a nice BJ!!! He even managed to gag! Yes obviously it was phone sex but this is a fine example of how to suck a mans dick wireless! He has agreed to be featured in more upcoming stickyunloaded tracks and we really hope you enjoy this. Below is the download link info and complementary pics of him(There may be more coming of those though I will ask of him and base it on your replies also ;) We hope you enjoy!

IMG_20160227_023932.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
MYBF ZAC (20YRS OF AGE)

XSTICKYUNLOADEDX GAY MEN AUDIO 1: MY BF ZAC SOLO BJ

DL LINK
http://www42.zippyshare.com/v/HrHhUaK9/file.html

PROPERTIES:

SIZE: 3.3MB
LENGTH: 2:23
FILE TYPE: MP3