• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you happy today?

b4pxku4u

Reaction score
If you ask me what made me happy today, I found my lost passport with 2 hours to spare. It was buried in the two and a half feet of snow we had last night. Relieved doesn't even begin to describe it!!!! How it got there is anyone's guess.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
My neighbor is great!

He'll shovel my sidewalk if he is out doing his. :thumbs up:

I return the favour when I have the chance. ;)

showelsnow.jpg

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Meet Kai: The dog abandoned at Ayr station

pes2zgz.jpg

On Tuesday morning the Scottish SCPA issued a plea over a dog called Kai discovered tied to a railing at Ayr railway station - along with a suitcase containing his pillow, toy, food bowl and food...

OMG, he is sooooooooooo sweet :heart: WHAT could the person have been thinking...Some people are so sick...

pes1rnr.jpg

The good news is that all this international attention has translated into thousands coming forward to offer Kai a home. :) Kai, who is aged between two and three, is currently being cared for at the Scottish SPCA's centre in Glasgow. :)

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
I do not know for what obscure reason Kai was abandoned.

Judging from the photos, it is clear that the animal was kept well and carefully.

I am sure that will find someone who will take care of him.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
There have been cases of pet owners disposing of their animals by throwing them out of a moving car. Such people deserve to recieve the same treatment themselves, do unto others as the bible says.
This case is quite different. I believe Kai's owner left him in a busy public space hoping that he could be found a better home. There are increasing numbers in my country living in poverty who can no longer feed themselves properly let alone a dog as well. My sad depressing guess is that this person felt that this handsome dog would have a happier future with someone who could afford to look after him. To that end they have included some familiar objects in the suitcase from his old home to make him more comfortable in his new home. A callous person would not be so thoughtful.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
There have been cases of pet owners disposing of their animals by throwing them out of a moving car. Such people deserve to recieve the same treatment themselves, do unto others as the bible says.
This case is quite different. I believe Kai's owner left him in a busy public space hoping that he could be found a better home. There are increasing numbers in my country living in poverty who can no longer feed themselves properly let alone a dog as well. My sad depressing guess is that this person felt that this handsome dog would have a happier future with someone who could afford to look after him. To that end they have included some familiar objects in the suitcase from his old home to make him more comfortable in his new home. A callous person would not be so thoughtful.

Dargelos that's what I think as well. But why couldn't the owner of Kai deliver him to an animal sanctuary?! I think every creature has a soul and feels joy and grief and pain. Many years now I have my "BUDDY" - and believe me he is a true buddy. Always full of love and trust and confidence. Never ever I could harm him in such a way. Nevertheless I think Dargelos that it happened as you have said above. Sure he will find another home - but believe me he will never forget his first master! And that not in a bad way - because the love of a dog is the greatest and in a way this love is unintelligible.

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
Dargelos that's what I think as well. But why couldn't the owner of Kai deliver him to an animal sanctuary?!

I think leaving Kai at a kennel, he could spend time in a confined space, and certainly with less attention that with a new master.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
It's about pride. A man loses his job and blames himself instead of the venal government. He would like to take his pet to the animal charity but cannot face the shame of walking through the door to admit he is defeated. So he does what he thinks is best, sad as it may be.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Saturday is coming...

Let's watch the official trailer of Whitney, the upcoming drama biography movie.

The much-anticipated world premiere will be this Saturday, January 17, 2015, at 8pm Et/Pt.

whit.jpg

Can't wait to see this movie :nail biting:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Long Weekend, Got the Day Off from work this coming Monday & next Monday another long Weekend again cause of Australia Day (Public Holiday) :) yeah! :thumbs up: Planned that very well.

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I had an exciting day, full of appointments, everything went well and on schedule^-^ :)

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Well, my twelve and a half year old, from me well trained and always reliable working long haired german pointer dog (small munsterlander), is still fit, jogging two times a week with me round about 10 miles and hunting with me as fresh as ever, but I have compared this two pics, she is reckoned in generation 90 years old ... so she was so jumping around first snow this year.... but see... she is an old lady:fencing:

...and I love her as she was a Young lady^^

You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well, my twelve and a half year old, from me well trained and always reliable working long haired german pointer dog (small munsterlander), is still fit, jogging two times a week with me round about 10 miles and hunting with me as fresh as ever, but I have compared this two pics, she is reckoned in generation 90 years old ... so she was so jumping around first snow this year.... but see... she is an old lady:fencing:

hidden content may not be quoted

Oh Peter, I love your "old lady" she has such a nice face. Be proud she is with you and I hope she will be with you for a long time from now.

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Dogs and Humans have so much in common, so thats their sucess story:)