• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Finding a FWB

curiousguy

Reaction score
Finding a FB

I met Ben a few times out at the clubs so I didn't know him that well, but he was within my circle of friends. Once, I was at the beach and he jogged by me and stopped to say hi. He was wearing board shorts with no shirt on, and the whole time he was making idle conversation all I kept thinking of was the outline of his cock against his shorts. I'm an extremely discreet bisexual who everyone thinks is straight, so I rarely do anything more than fantasize. I only indulge my cravings when I am out of town or get lucky enough to find a guy visiting town via craigslist. We went our separate ways, but let's just say he was the subject of several of my fantasies since that day at the beach.

Ben's the alpha male type who girls always flocked to, so I always assumed he was straight. Finding out he was discreetly bisexual too was the most exhilarating feeling...

I was out with friends hitting all the spots we call our stomping grounds. He ran into us at one of the bars and ended up tagging along. Some of the girls were flirty with him but he never centered on any single one the whole night. We ended up at a friend's place drinking and chatting it up and slowly everyone started making their exits to go home. Ben and I were walking out at the same time and he mentioned that he had to call a cab because he was too trashed to drive. I offered to drive him home, which fortunately was not out of my way and was nearby. As I was driving to his place, we made idle conversation and he joked that I was just as trashed as he was, which was true. When we got to his place, he offered his couch for me to crash on. I declined, but relented when he insisted that I shouldn't drive in the state I was in.

When we got into his pad, he showed me the couch and then offered me a beer. I sat on the couch and when he came back with the beers, he sat on the other end and turned on the tv. He mentioned that he wished he had some weed to unwind before going to bed, so he was really happy when I produced a joint for us to smoke. We sat there continuing to party like we had never left the bar. At some point when he went to grab more beers and came back having changed into some snug shorts, and I got to see him without a shirt on again, stirring up some of the fantasies I've had of having sex with him.

We continued to drink and smoke and eventually the conversation turned to women and I asked him why he didn't take home one of the girls that were flirting with him all night, and he laughed and said he intended to but he was too busy chatting it up with everyone that before he knew it, all the girls who had shown interest had either gone home or left with some other guy. I laughed and he asked why I didn't take a girl home either, and I mentioned that I try not to hook up with anyone within my circle of friends because it usually ends messy and awkward. He looked at me and said, "nobody has to know if you're just hooking up with someone." I told him girls get emotional and can't keep it as just sex. His response shocked me. He said, "guys don't talk, and they don't get emotional." I sat there speechless, and then he smiled and asked, "am reading you correctly? I'm bisexual, but discreet, and I think you are too." I was shocked into silence by his bluntness, so he just slid closer to me and leaned in and kissed me. It was a bit awkward at first, but eventually I gave in and got into it. My heart was racing at the fact that he had not only admitted to me that he was bisexual, but that he was as attracted to me as I was to him!!

We made out for a few minutes then he pulled away and asked me if I'd ever been with a guy before. I told him that there have been a few guys, and I could count them on one hand. He said he could tell because I seem a little bit nervous and restrained. He told me that he doesn't hook up with guys that often, but that he was comfortable with it, so he could lead the way. I said that would be ideal, because I really wanted to continue. He kissed me again and grabbed my hand and put it over his warm, erect cock as it strained against the fabric of his shorts. He then reached over to my cock and started rubbing his hand against my jeans. He unbuttoned them with one hand and then got up and pulled my jeans off me, sliding me into a lying position, pulled my shirt over my head, and then climbed on top of me and kissed me again. He began rubbing our cocks together through the fabric of his snug shorts and my boxer briefs. I instinctively wrapped my legs around him and he stopped kissing me and smiled. He said, "you're a bottom." I smiled and said I usually am with guys because I can always top a girl.

He kissed me again then made his way down my neck, chest, abs, and down to my crotch. He slid down my boxer briefs and my 6.5" cock sprang up and smacked him on his cheek. He immediately put it in his mouth and started sucking. I enjoyed it for a few minutes then told him I wanted to see his. He sat up and slid off his shorts. His cock was an inch longer than mine, was a bit thicker, and had a nice mushroom head at the end of it. I just leaned over and started sucking.

After a few more minutes I straddled him and started kissing him. I could feel his warm, wet cock against the crack of my ass and I was lost in the moment. I couldn't believe that I was actually hooking up with Ben. It was so hot! He stopped me and asked, "Can I fuck you?" I said, "You don't know how many times I fantasized about you saying that to me."

Ben got up and grabbed my hand and led me to his bedroom. He sat me on the edge of his bed and started to suck me off again. I leaned back and lay flat on the bed. He crawled on top of me and started kissing me all over, and I again instinctively wrapped my legs around him. His mushroom head was rubbing against my ass, sliding back and forth over my hole and my balls. He then pulled back, lifted my legs, and started rimming me. I've only experienced rimming with two other men, and both were very skillful at it, but even though Ben didn't have the same moves that came with experience, it still felt like the hottest rim job I'd ever had.

He stopped, looked at me questioningly, and I nodded. I said, "I want you to fuck me."

Ben put on a condom and put some lube on it. He smeared some on my hole, then he lay down on the bed next to me and told me to get on top because he could tell my hole was really tight because I hadn't been with a guy in a while, so it would be easier to start off with. I got on top and he pulled me into a kiss. He whispered in my ear to relax, he'd guide it in, but I'd have to slowly lean back into it at my own pace. It hurt initially because his cock was rather thick, so it was slow at first, but eventually his mushroom head popped in. The pain faded quickly and I leaned all the way back into him, feeling his cock slide easily into me until my ass rested against his balls. It felt amazing! He groaned in pleasure and looked up at me. I started riding him and after a few minutes he pulled me in and started kissing me again. His cock slid almost all the way out, but he didn't miss a beat. He started driving his hips up against my ass, sliding his cock in and out of me while we were making out. We did this for several minutes until I gasped at one particular thrust that hit hard against my prostate, almost making me cum on the spot. He kept it in there, his balls against my ass, knowing I was on the verge. After a few seconds, he slid out and told me he wanted to fuck me from behind. I got up, turned around, and got on all fours on the bed. He got behind me, leaned over me and licked my ear, then gently nibbled on it, then slid his cock back in. He fucked me slowly and sensually at first, kissing me on my neck and ears until I turned just enough so our lips could meet. He then leaned back and proceeded to fuck me like I'd never been fucked before, his balls smacking against my gooch with each thrust, all while I was moaning at the pleasure of it. Once again, when it seemed like I was about ready to cum, he thrust one last time and held his cock in there. He leaned over again and kissed me some more and whispered, "not yet."

He slid out then tapped me on my ass to tell me to turn over. I lay back and looked up at Ben. We were both sweating from the amazing sex. I looked at his amazing body and told him I couldn't believe this was actually happening. He smiled, lifted my legs so they rested on his shoulders, and he slid all the way back into me as he leaned in for a kiss. Again, he went gently at first, but eventually he leaned back again and we were going at it like animals again. After a few minutes he leaned back in and kissed me again and whispered that he was close to cumming. I asked him to cum inside me so I could feel the warmth of it, which turned him on because he picked up the pace again and bit my shoulder. He let my legs slide off his shoulders so he could put his chest against mine, and I wrapped my legs around him. It was incredible, kissing Ben while his cock slid in and out of me. He was certainly good at fucking. With our bodies pressed together, his abs were rubbing against my cock with every thrust. Finally, he let out a loud groan and buried his cock all the way in me. His abs rubbed and pressed against my throbbing cock one last time, and when I felt the warmth of his cum spraying against the condom, buried deep against my prostate, I came too, the warmth of my cum spreading all over our stomachs and chests. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever had.

We lay there in that position, both trying to catch our breaths. After a few minutes, he picked his head up and looked at me, smiled, then lay down beside me. We both stared at the ceiling for a minute, then he laughed and said he wasn't sure that I was actually bisexual, but he thought he caught me looking at his crotch that day at the beach. When we ran into each other at the bar, he decided he would test the waters, so he was purposely not trying to take a girl home and was actually trying to see if he could get me to his place. He said that if I hadn't reacted to anything he tried, from steering the conversation towards sex and changing into the snug shorts, that he would have just left it at that and we would both eventually crash out for the night and go our separate ways. I told him that I never saw it coming, but that I was glad it happened. We talked for a bit about being discreet about it, and it seemed like we were both after the same thing.

After a few minutes, he got up and said he was going to take a shower. He took a couple steps, turned around, and said, "why don't you join me?".

Last edited: