• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What is your favourite Simpsons moment?

Floddr

Super Vip
Reaction score
Currently watching the fifth season... :)
(E11... when homer establish the militia)

bloop2

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I liked it when judge judy was in the episodes, or when uhm.. the country singer arlene was there she always had great songs lol

rhill87

Reaction score
One of my favourites is Homer's postcard to Marge from the episode "Bart the lover" back in season 3. Every time my friends and I look at a price and feel, ripped off, we'll say to each other "____ dollars get outta here!" (slurring).

Last edited:
S

Shadow

I can't remember any Simpson episodes that I have watched that are that memorable I'm afraid. But the funniest thing I have seen is when I was in Irleand with my 12yo nephew, watching the Simpsons thru' a pub window. He knew the episode and stood there and did all the voices and lines, he had me in stitches along with a few other people around.

lemonstreet

Reaction score
Slimjim's (right before this one) is a favorite, but my all time favorite goes like this:
Homer: "Why, you little!" and starts throttling Bart.
Bart chokes out: "I love you, dad!"
Homer lets him go, muttering, "Dirty trick..."

mikawa

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
i love all episodes, i cant live without them, i watch around five episodes per day xDDD i have all seasons and im re-watching them, next episode would be 13 in sixth seasons but apart i watch them everyday while im having lunch

in my favourite episode homer, bart and lisa go shopping to buy something for marge on mum's day... then he creates a 40kg sugar ball and that make him be attacket by a bear, but they finally become friends and homer help him to scape from the hunters :p [i hate that hunter xD]

zucchero81

Reaction score
The episode where the Simpsons are having a garage sale and Marge is selling all of the expired medication in the house. Smithers walks up to Marge:

Smithers: How much for this estrogen?
Marge: But that's a female replacement hormone.
Smithers: Uh-huh, it's for a friend... who's trapped in the body of another friend.