• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Merry Christmas 2016

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
2324836114984713ca0b9e7767ed81d1717b3497.gif

23248300c87b2fdd3aeaeeb5a010c28d2bad6ec2.jpg

hhindd

Reaction score
I think that rude dog has the horn! :)

cacc

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Merry Christmas!

gerunc

Reaction score
Merry Christmas, Frohe Weihnacht from Germany

racerboy

Reaction score
Marry Christmas everyone, may you, your family and friends have a good time and a quite a lot to eat and drink.

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
This year I lost so many People....
But nevertheless Merry chritmas to all of you and all the best for the comming year:big hug:

Jase

Reaction score
Merry Christmas, everyone...
This is one of my favorite Christmas songs/videos. What can I say? I love RuPaul!!

:heart: p:p :heart:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
I sat here thinking about what kind of Christmas Wishes I should send my GH friend...:thinking:

I wanted it to be something beautiful, but at the same time powerful and strong and also with a Swedish connection - and suddenly everything became so simple!!!

What's the song connected to Christmas that I myself think of as the most beautiful I know & the song that manage to unleash all emotions, opening up the gates to my own heart?

This song in original is called Alphonse Adam's Christmas Song, or in English "Oh Holy Night". In Swedish it's "O Helga Natt".

But the voice, the voice, the voice is unmistakenly the greatest male voice of the 20th century, Jussi Björling (1911-1960).

Have a Very Merry Christmas!!!
:big hug::heart::big hug:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Gorgik9 this was again GREAT. A wonderful song and a marvellous Jussi Björling and extraordinary pictures from the Swedish landscape. I've made some copies of it for my good friends for Christmas.

And in this connection I too want to wish all my special friends and as well all members of GH, if they will like me or not, a very, very Happy Christmas. May all your wishes and hopes come true. May all of you be able-bodied during the future. Let us hope and pray (only those who like it to pray!) that our world will continue to be peaceful.

Love to all of you!

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score

Watch as misunderstanding turns to fighting turns to guilt turns to rescue turns to friendship, with a heartstopping punchline in the last few seconds.
It's not just the gorgeous hand drawn artwork from over eighty years ago, it's the dream that christmas can always have a happy ending.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Here's a fun little ditty from a couple of years ago on Glee - one of my holiday favorites The Chipmunk Song.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays guys!

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well at least in my opinion it's the best Christmas Laugh in this thread so far!!!

:)):)):)):)):)):))

I think we need more love in the world. We need more kindness, more compassion, more joy, more laughter. I definitely want to contribute to that. ;)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I think we need more love in the world. We need more kindness, more compassion, more joy, more laughter. I definitely want to contribute to that. ;)

:agree::agree::agree::agree:

That would be too my wish for 2017. It would be so wonderful if the people wherever they may be, whatever job or function they have, could be again a little bit friendlier to their fellow men. I would be so happy if they would laugh more - laughing is also very healthy and these people who cannot laugh (I don't know why) will sooner get wrinkled and old - do they really want that? No I don't believe it and I won't believe it.

So my friendly request to all of you here on GH first: more laughing in 2017 and tried to treat your friends and fellow men so as you would like to be treated by them. If this could be happen, we would have made a big step forward.

Happy Christmas to all of you! p:p

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score

:agree::agree::agree:

Couldn't agree more & I started laughing really hard - I guess my bloodsugar level dropped a notch or two :big hug: