• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Strange Log Off Problems on GH

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Has anyone ever experienced when you sign out of GH for the day and then the next you visit GH you already logged in, like its automatic? Cause its happened to me during my Morning tea break today, its weird:? cause i remember Signing out/logging off GH last night after i finished continuing updating my blog thread by clicking the log off button then a message says your cookies session have been cleared or something like that, then i go past that message back onto the homepage in guest mode and close the web browser Tab, I also cleared my web history etc! from my Mobile and Tablet every time i visit a website that requires a login password and somehow today it showed me that i was still logged in on GH, its happened more than once.

Lamicheval

Super Vip
Reaction score
Dear Cute Prince101,

sorry for asking, but what is your operating system and your browser? Did this only happen for GH or for all or some sites that need passwords to login? And perhaps I didn't understood it correct, but did you completely close your browser, or did you only close the window with the logout, to go to the homepage as a guest again? Because you described you cleared the caches etc., and I think the best is to close the browser completely to do (and after doing) this. Did you restart your devices from time to time, or are you online 24/7? I hope the questions aren't too stupid, but sometimes the simple things lead to a good result. :) :big hug:

Last edited:

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
If you go backwards in your browsing history after you've logged out you will still find the usual "welcome, cute prince". That's because the site is reloaded from cache.

Click on your username next time it happens and you'll see you're not logged in.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Has anyone ever experienced when you sign out of GH for the day and then the next you visit GH you already logged in, like its automatic? .

Yes, I have notice that occasionally - particularly if I have to switch off my router to get around r/gators " you must wait an hour before next d/load" message - I find that on re-loading I'm still logged in whereas I should have to re-submit name & password.

Ioanna

Reaction score
I do not say this is so, but it could be you have to untick the frame next to your
username and password with the mention " remember me".