• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Please Read This Poem

josh_the_hot_boy

1-800-DIAL-A-FUCK
Reaction score
What do you do

What do you do when things aren’t working anymore.
What do you do when no matter how hard you try you can’t even get out of bed.
What do you do when you feel no hope.
What do you do when your heart can’t take it anymore.
What do you do when you’re tired of trying.
What do you do when you’re lost in the dark.
What do I do when the darkness is the only thing left.

I wrote this like a year ago but I find it is still true today. Don't you guys think its kind of depressing?

Last edited:

Lamicheval

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hi, josh!

Indeed, on the one hand it sounds a bit depressing, but on the other hand there is a chance to see it in a good light, because you don't wrote e.g. "The things aren't working anymore." You asked what to do if the things aren't working anymore, and so you seem to have the idea, that it could be better in the future, or you wouldn't ask, would you? But it is only my opinion. :)

B

BugsyB

no josh i dont think its depressing...its just the way we feel sometimes:( but everything in life is temporary...and tomorrow is a new day for us all:) i have felt that way more times than i care to remember:( but i try to just get out of bed in the morning and do the best i can that day!!! lol

H

hammervice

hey josh great title it got me to read it, i would like to say chin up clipper

X

XMan101

It's good and I can associate with it too.

It reflects how I sometimes feel - but I'm not one to give in or give up.

I think we all have our dark periods :)

rileydog

Reaction score
What do you do

What do you do when things aren’t working anymore.
What do you do when no matter how hard you try you can’t even get out of bed.
What do you do when you feel no hope.
What do you do when your heart can’t take it anymore.
What do you do when you’re tired of trying.
What do you do when you’re lost in the dark.
What do I do when the darkness is the only thing left.

I wrote this like a year ago but I find it is still true today. Don't you guys think its kind of depressing?

That is depressing but unfortunately I can sometimes relate to that.:(

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score
Depressing but like other said: I too sometimes [a lot of times] relate to that. And the answer to those qs: Don`t give up! I sometimes think after all the clouds sun should shine one day on me...only I don`t know when...and I wonder if it won`t be too late when it`ll finally shine...

Tjerk12

Super Vip
Reaction score
Dear Josh.
It is impossible to advise another person on the matter of feelings. Those are processes that live their own life. I had the last seven years not the best period of my life, one disaster after another. The danger of getting depressed was realistic. Changing my attitude helped me a lot. It is a bit difficult to explain (especially in English), maybe “walking whistling along the abyss” is the best way to express it. Stop bothering. Even falling down gives you time to enjoy. Smashing on the earth is the real moment to fear. And that moment is so short, that there is no real reason to worry about. It sounds a bit simple, but really, it helped me a lot.
Take care.
With love,
Tjerk

Jerry01

Reaction score
I've been stuck on this page for quite a while.
I think like your poem sometimes, but not as often as I used to!
I try to keep active in helping others, no matter how small, and it keeps me grateful.
There's some great comments in this thread I'm going to use.

surfer

Reaction score
A very deep and interesting string of thoughts; hopefully, one day you'll come back to this and complete your tome with the answers you discover throughout your life. I'm reminded of Tennesse Williams who said "There is a time for departure even when there's no certain place to go.". Keep writing, you do show a talent for it.