• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Daddy and Boy relationship

rebornme40

Reaction score
DO you think a relationship between a 18 yo and a 53 year old will work?
Do you find it a daddy-boy relationship sexy?
I am above 40 and i am always attracted to someone below 25.
What do you think?

Sexually should the boy become the bottom?

Last edited:

jer468

Reaction score
I think that they can work if the roles are maintained. There are reasons why young guys want an authority figure and older guys want to be in control. However, I personally don't think it is a healthy relationship.

I am 50 and I am often approached by 20 year olds looking for a daddy and I just can't relate. My touchstones are so different that I can't pretend to understand the values of a 20 year old. How can you have a real relationship with someone with whom you don't have shared values?

Now having sex with a 20 year old is a completely different situation :)

ritsuka

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
There are some people of different ages who do have things in common and can share an equal, kind relationship. The "daddy/boy" thing is a turn off for me as well.

mrduke

Not a hater
Reaction score
I met the love of my life when I turned 40, he 22 years my junior. We had 4 wonderful years together.

I understood the generational differences, I couldn't fit into his circle of friends as well as he did mine, so there had to be plenty of lattitude on my part.

Together we shared many firsts, which was lovely.

In the end though I knew well that peer pressure was the foil, his friends could not accept the relationship nor could his family. The best thing for both of us was just to let him go.

We run into each other occaisionally, and it is never awkward, he still cares, and I still love him, but it simply was not meant to be. And that is okay. I have never been loved like that before or since.Glad to have shared it with him, and yes I believe it could have worked, but at great cost emotionally. I am a lover, not a fighter.

Hugs Ricardo, wherever you are!

Duke

ritsuka

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I think it really depends upon the people and situation whether it can work--sometimes ten years could be too much, while otherwise, perhaps forty or more years wouldn't hinder.

lhardwick69

Reaction score
if the two truely love each other then anything is possible--i was with a younger fellow for 6 yrs then we decided to just be friendsit was hard but i couldnt see him out of my life completely because before we were lovers we were friends --last timei saw him he moved away we talked some then he quit calling so he moved on and i did too

rebornme40

Reaction score
I always find daddy-boy-sex extremely arousing. However when somebody a lot younger than I am 'chases' me, mostly he is up to money and it turns me off.

Last edited:

jer468

Reaction score
A couple of posts allude to this but very often if these relationships survive, they tend to morph into almost a friendship or co-dependency.

I have friends who are about 22 years apart and they have been together about 25 years. They probably haven't had sex in 20 years but the younger of the two has had sex with dozens and dozens of others. Yet they are very definitely a couple. I can't imagine that they could live without each other.

mattla

Reaction score
I have not encountered this in any gay couples - don't know that many to begin with. I have seen this in straight couples and it does not seem to work out well. The relationship - if you can call it that - tends to be one sided. Eventually the younger wants to grow up and the older cannot let go of the control. Also, it seems like the older often complain about having to be the adult and yet they also don't want the younger to mature - odd. I guess there are situations that this type of relationship works, but it seems like it tends to be an unhealthy pairing. It may be better to just be very good friends.

rebornme40

Reaction score
Responding to jer468
why can't the older perform sex. I watched a program on Discovery Travel and Living featuring a man almost 80 years old still functions sexually

Last edited:

macintyre

Reaction score
Responding to jer468
why can't the older perform sex. I watched a program on Discovery Travel and Living featuring a man almost 80 years old still functions sexually

Wow, that's pretty good! 80 years old and still active? Big up!

jer468

Reaction score
Responding to jer468

I didn't say that they can't perform sex, I simply said that the couple hasn't had sex while the younger partner is promiscuous.

zach

Reaction score
Curiously, I've just been asked by a 53 year old guy. I'm 31 and have not given him a yes or no answer. The age difference is an issue for me. I'm not a guy who's used to getting offers from men - so I'm tempted. But I think I know deep down that there really wouldn't be a future in it. He's a lot older, more experienced and used to be married too. He seems a nice guy but I can't help thinking I'd be happier making a future with a guy my own age. Just hope he's out there somewhere!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Why not talk to him about it... maybe he's not looking for any long term commitment either?

rebornme40

Reaction score
Curiously, I've just been asked by a 53 year old guy. I'm 31 and have not given him a yes or no answer. The age difference is an issue for me. I'm not a guy who's used to getting offers from men - so I'm tempted. But I think I know deep down that there really wouldn't be a future in it. He's a lot older, more experienced and used to be married too. He seems a nice guy but I can't help thinking I'd be happier making a future with a guy my own age. Just hope he's out there somewhere!

I would say just give it a try.

Thatguy2368

Reaction score
I think if it is the right two people and they know there will be hurdles along the way that often society puts on a relationship. Expectations and needs might be different due to the generation gap but Love is love. If you don't go for it you might think of the what ifs later, but use your best judgement. If It can bring happiness to you both then why not. I have been in a similar relationship it lasted 4 years and we are still friends now. Good Luck :)