• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Caption Time

charleskinbote

Reaction score
Can anyone think of anything else but the obvious "Come here and fuck my mate"

[As a used car salesman] "Look, I know he's got a few miles on him but the ride is unbelievable. And just look at that back end!"

or

"Now what can I do to put you in this ass today?"

HotDougBunz

Super Vip
Reaction score

[As a used car salesman] "Look, I know he's got a few miles on him but the ride is unbelievable. And just look at that back end!"

or

"Now what can I do to put you in this ass today?"

Isn't it the cutest thing?

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score

Right Guy - "My dick is this big"

Left Guy - "OMG what have I let me self into his this guy is THIS BIG. They had better pay me extra!"

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
The guy on the right has one hell of a cheeky smile. How what on earth could the camera man be saying to him :)

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
New one for you guys

All I can think of is "ERRRRRR MOM, Jamie came on my face!"

HotDougBunz

Super Vip
Reaction score
So THIS is what you meant by a facial at the end of the shoot? WTF!

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
What about "WOW fucking this guys ass is much better than my girlfriends. She always complains!"

Or "KEWL, this hotel has a built in lube machine on the wall :)"

Last edited:
V

Voyager

No we are not fucking . . I am making sure he is squeaky clean!

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Another new one for you guys

The only thing that I can think of is "WHAT, you are so fertile you have made men pregnant, get a condom on NOW!"

lhardwick69

Reaction score
the look in his eyes make me think as the guy fucking him--" damn his dick didnt look that big on the outside"

absalom

Reaction score
I am soooo bad at these caption things.

The only thing I can come up with is:

"Damn, I should have gone to the toilet BEFORE he put his dick in my ass!"