• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Most intimate anal sex position?

Turtle2345

Reaction score
Hi All

What anal sex position is best for being able to be intimate with each other?

I had thought it was missionary but whenever my boyfriend leans down to hug or kiss me his penis ends up falling out. Is there a way to prevent this or is there a position that would be better for being able to hug and kiss during anal?

jaykaytooooo

Banned
Reaction score
My guy and I always fucked with him on bottom, my back on his chest. His member inside me and I work the cock from top. Its intimate cause your already laying close and its quite hot really.

pointguy36

Reaction score
I would have thought missionary as well (It is my personal favorite!). But given your additional data, I might suggest big & little spoon. Lots of body contact & hugging, kissing is also possible. Good luck, just remember practice makes perfect!!

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
I don't fuck these days, but when I used to, as the receptive partner I always preferred to be on top, mainly because it gave me a fair bit of control over the ins and outs. It also made it possible for me to squeeze and relax my arse around his dick, something that's quite difficult to do when you're being fucked from behind or when you're on the bottom. A side benefit though was that it made face to face conversation possible, and (with difficulty) kissing.

Jase

Reaction score
Hmmm... that is quite the predicament. :(
For me, missionary is definitely the most intimate and my personal favorite position to get fucked.

I'm not sure if you've tried this, but when I bottom missionary style we always place a small pillow under my lower back/rear area. Not only does it make it more comfortable for going long periods of time, it makes the angle perfect for hitting "my spot" and my partner never falls out and we kiss almost the entire time.

Are you and your partner close to the same height? Because, my boyfriend is quite a bit taller than me, I'm 5'7" and he's 6'2". So, that might be another reason that for it working out better for us.

As an alternative, I also enjoy laying flat on my stomach and he lays ontop of me. It's very intimate and with a little turn of the head we can see kiss and look into each others eyes. That one also is pretty good at hitting the spot if you use a small pillow to elevate the angle of your butt too. ;)

I hope some of that helps.

skntn

Reaction score
Missionary is the most intimate. The top can look the bottom in the eyes as he thrusts. The bottom's arms and legs wrapped around the top. Kissing and the increased breathing.

I second the idea of a pillow. You might try one under your lumbar and another, perhaps slightly bigger, under your buttocks.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Missionary is the most intimate. The top can look the bottom in the eyes as he thrusts. The bottom's arms and legs wrapped around the top. Kissing and the increased breathing.

I second the idea of a pillow. You might try one under your lumbar and another, perhaps slightly bigger, under your buttocks.

:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:
That's how I love it so much. And you are totally right - it is the most intimate position. And as you know: I'm a bottom. I like it too to ride my BF but too face to face. So I can go down to kiss him during he is bumping me. :blushing::thumbs up:

kwhotboi

Reaction score
Missionary because I love to watch the joy on a guy's face as he shoots me full of his hot cum.

ILuv2rim

Reaction score
i like being on my stomach him on top of me and puts his feet against mine his knees on inside of my knees and as he fucks away he pushes my knees apart making me lift my ass up some --also like his arms getting me in kind of a arm lock head lock where i cant move-- and he fucks me as hard as he wants and i cant move but anywhere he wants me to--i love a guy thats in total control and fucks me how he wants no limits if he wants to be extreme if he wants to be gentle thats fine too--

stephenhaines

Reaction score
I have always liked doggie style best, whether topping or bottoming. My attitude has always been, if you're gonna top, dominate and control, if you're gonna bottom, surrender.

I'd never argue it's the most intimate position; how could it be when you're not even face to face? (Mirrors are of some partial help there.) But when I've bottomed doggie for a man I'm truly turned on by and trust, I've stroked myself while he fucked to some of the most draining orgasms ever. When topping, holding the other guy by the hips, and watching your own dick going in and out is a magnificent sense of power.

Frankly too, it's a position that also accompanies some laziness. Or at least logic and comfort. Neither man has to bear the weight of the other, and all the top man really has to do is move his hips. As long as you don't pick a surface that's punishing on the knees, you're good to go.

mrcrownroyal

Reaction score
:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:
That's how I love it so much. And you are totally right - it is the most intimate position. And as you know: I'm a bottom. I like it too to ride my BF but too face to face. So I can go down to kiss him during he is bumping me. :blushing::thumbs up:

:agree::agree::agree: Missionary has always been the most intimate for me. I love giving the power over to my partner and feeling all over him as he thrusts into me. However, for a quickie I just ride him fast while hopping off to suck his dick and then riding him again until he gets close to reaching his climax. Then I jerk him off and make him shoot it everywhere. That's only for quickies though :rofl:

wretch

Reaction score
Missionary position for us
I love looking at his face while I'm inside of him
He's gorgeous

package15

Reaction score
Missionary even though I am bit bulky these days just having him on top with your legs up is amazing.

kwhotboi

Reaction score
I prefer missionary because I love to watch the tops face as he slides into me and the joy on his face as he shoots me full of cum then relaxes on top of me.