• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Kevin Spacey Hits on young Anthony Rapp

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Now it is a case like Weinstein I guess.

Fortunately for Kevin Spacey, the potentially criminal allegations are very old. As is usually the case with children who are pressed for sexual favors, the truth does not become public until they are many years into the their adult lives and are both able to process what happened and in a place where they feel safe enough to tell their stories.

The mexican actor Cavazos said "It seems that it only took a male under 30 to make Mr Spacey feel free to touch us.” You can't translate that into "children". Netflix doesn't employ children (at least I hope) and the barkeeper, whom Spacey showed his cock was most likely an adult too.

In some states the USA like Colorado you can become a "sexual offender" at the age of 10 (where is the moratorium for an undisturbed development there?) but in other circumstances you're suddenly a "child" till 30.

So, the statute of limitations has long passed and no criminal prosecution is possible. That's the good news for Mr. Spacey.

The bad news is that with no court cases to refute allegations, they are all just going to sit there as part of his permanent public record.

Short spans are indeed a problem in cases of abuse.
In Germany the span (Frist) is 30 years and it starts, when the victim turns 30, so if you are a victim you can go to the police till you're 60 years old. That was a reform in 2015 and a very necessary one, although after 50 years the investigations are a problem. But that can be a model for legislation.

ritsuka said:
Anthony Rapp wasn't attracted to and didn't make a pass at Kevin Spacey, nor did the many others who he sexually assaulted. KS obviously got off on the power play, on his ability to take advantage of those who are vulnerable and 'beneath him,' when he could have used the same wealth and prestige to get himself willing, consensual partners who were of age. That is how a predator functions.

That sounds reasonable, there can also be quite a lack of empathy.

Last edited:

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
The latest: Spacey has been dropped by his agents and his PR representative. While this may be spun as moral outrage, in reality it is simply Creative Artists Agency (CAA) calculating that no one is going to hire Spacey, so they are giving up 10% of $0 future earnings. For her part, publicist Staci Wolfe is simply admitting that Spacey has dug himself into a hole so deep he is beyond her skills to save him. He needs to find the people who took on OJ after his trial and Bill Clinton after Monica Lewinsky.

I'm glad more victims are coming forward about Kevin Spacey; more then 8 now, and he was even sexually harassing/assaulting young employees on the set of House of Cards, which was quite recent so there may be some justice served...

Now it is a case like Weinstein I guess...

It has certainly blown up to those proportions. In some ways, this is sexual harassment going even beyond the deeds of Harvey Weinstein.

Kevin Spacey Is Accused of ‘Predatory’ Behavior Toward ‘House of Cards’ Crew, Often in Plain Sight
IndieWire

According to eight members of the “House of Cards” crew, who spoke anonymously to CNN, Kevin Spacey allegedly sexually harassed young men who worked on the Netflix show. The most serious charge comes from a former production assistant who shared a harrowing story of having been sexually assaulted by the show’s star/executive producer.

For Netflix and the show’s production company Media Rights Capital (MRC), the most damaging accusation may be that Spacey’s “predatory” behavior – including nonconsensual touching, crude comments, and “play fights” in which Spacey forced crew members to touch his crotch – often happened in open space for all to see, creating what was described as a “toxic” work environment.

One former camera assistant told CNN that “everybody saw” and “commented on” Spacey’s inappropriate touching of crew members, but that formal complaints were not made for fear of reprisal.

What I see coming is not any justice being served to Kevin Spacey - but Netflix and the House of Cards producers MRC are going to get hit by a barrage of lawsuits for their tolerance of this toxic work environment. And they brought this on themselves.

Because here is where this differs from Weinstein and just about everybody else - Spacey did this in full view of the rest of the cast and crew. An employer might be able to argue (like NPR did this week) that without a victim coming forward they can't act based solely on rumor and gossip. But Spacey grabbed young men in the open, not just behind closed doors. This is just blatant open sexual harassment being tolerated in the work environment.

This explains why the plug was pulled on House of Cards. Netflix realized the extremely vulnerable position they were in legally. The lawsuits may start with the production staff from Spacey's TV show, but those will be swiftly followed by Netflix shareholders suing the board for mismanaging the company and making profits at risk by putting the company in this legal jeopardy. Writing off the production costs of the TV show will be nothing compared to the many tens of millions of dollars that they are going to be paying out to Spacey victims.

The Old Vic theater company in London which Kevin Spacey managed for ten years is in a similar situation as victims come forward.

The bottom line is that unless someone has criminal charges to bring, the people that will really ending up literally paying for his crimes are his employers.

Last edited:

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like KS is just another lecher/molester after all. What ever value he had as actor is eclipsed by his inability to control his inner demons. A pity but there it is.

I did enjoy a lot of his work on screen. Midnight In the Garden of Good and Evil, The Usual Suspects, K-Pax ... glad I got to enjoy them in ignorance of his not-so-private indecencies.

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
As a survivor sexual abuse, I find these myths about boys 'always wanting it' and being 'young perverts' are incredibly destructive, delusional, and soul-destroying.

@ Ritsuka:
Dear friend - I hope you will permit this appellation - I have read very careful your post and your harsh review of the first posts here in this thread. So and from this reason I too feel addressed by yourself.

First: It is horrible to hear what happened to you and you are totally right in condemning such disgusting evil deeds. And everything which is now coming up the the light of the day is as well horrible and damnable. What I've heard or read in the meantime is more than enough to say: STOP I can't defend Mr. Spacey no more.

But - and yes there is a "but" - I cannot understand that Mr. Rapp was waiting for more than 30 years to open his mouth. And let me ask you something about the parents of Mr. Rapp. He was young and he was going to an adult party (where perhaps was alcohol or sex) and he was going alone without his Mom or Dad? He was young!!! And his parents have not been interested where he was? At an adult party???? And when he was bored during the evening (as he said) he wouldn't have had the chance to call his parents by telephone to get him home? And than he is more than 30 years quiet? Why?

The same with the Bar-Man in London. As I could read, Mr. Spacey gave him a very expensive golden wristwatch as shush money. As a man of honor he should have been outraged and should have refused the reception. But he has taken the watch (so I could read) and now suddenly (more than 30 years later!) he is opening his mouth!

Please understand - I will not defend Mr. Spacey and his dirty plays (as we know now) - but too the victim is guilty if the victim is silent. So the perpetrator is feeling safe himself and is looking for other victims. All the later victims could have been saved if these persons opened their mouth years and years ago!

Am I so wrong????

Last edited:

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
...I cannot understand that Mr. Rapp was waiting for more than 30 years to open his mouth. And let me ask you something about the parents of Mr. Rapp. He was 14 and he was going to an adult party (where perhaps was alcohol or sex) and he was going alone without his Mom or Dad? He was 14!!! ...

You are certainly not alone. When an adult comes forward to tell about abuse that happened as a child, many have that same response. Why now after so long? Why did they not speak up then when the perpetrator could have been put in jail? Something must be motivating the "victim" to speak up now - is it money? Publicity? Revenge? And where were the parents?

First of all, some of your questions Anthony addressed in his interview to Buzzfeed. So that is the first place to start if you are looking for answers in this particular situations.

Actor Anthony Rapp: Kevin Spacey Made A Sexual Advance Toward Me When I Was 14

Beyond that, I'm not going to re-litigate the Spacey-Rapp incident. I've already had my say on that.

But I think we need to take a good hard look at the bigger question about how we encounter stories of child abuse. And there are plenty coming to the surface - especially recent stories of girls who were abused by swimming and gymnastics coaches.

As I and others have said before, in general children are very confused when they have been put into sexual situations. Their world view is that adults are authorities who guide and protect them and they are to follow instructions and respect elders. When they encounter a predatory adult, they have no point of reference as to how they are to respond. This often translates into a perception that they have done something wrong that would bring their parents shame or anger. So they don't talk about it.

For many victims of sexual abuse, they don't have the tools to process what happened until they are older. Often it's not until they get into therapy that they are able to overcome the shame enough to even tell their spouse or good friends what happened to them years ago.

By that time, there can seem to be little point in going public. Everyone has moved on, statutes of limitations have usually run out, and at best it is the victim's word against the perpetrator and few victims have the stomach for a protracted legal battle that will probably accomplish nothing. Many district attorneys are reluctant to even press charges because they see the chances of successful prosecution as being very small and they don't want that failure to convict on their records.

Go read the accounts of the people who are now speaking up for the first time about what happened to them. One of the common denominators is that they are realizing that by not saying anything, or keeping a discreet silence they were letting the abuse go on and claim more victims. People are finding that criminal prosecution or civil litigation are not the only reasons to come forward - simply adding your voice as a witness to support other victims is an end in itself.

That is the reason Rapp quoted in his interview for coming forward now. That is also the reason given by the anonymous man who said he had a sexual relationship with Spacey when he was underage - the attacks on Rapp made him realize that he had to at least speak up and say that Rapp wasn't the only one. And on and on through the other stories we have heard this week.

Beyond the Spacey thing, men and women are going to continue to come forward with stories of how they were sexually abused as children. We have to make sure that we are not putting them in a no-win situation: we won't believe them as children against the word of an adult, and we won't believe them as adults because so much time has passed. If that is our attitude, then we are just forcing victims back in to the closet to keep their secrets.

ritsuka

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Please understand - I will not defend Mr. Spacey and his dirty plays (as we know now) - but too the victim is guilty if the victim is silent. So the perpetrator is feeling safe himself and is looking for other victims. All the later victims could have been saved if these persons opened their mouth years and years ago!

The thing is, survivors of child sexual abuse are affected by so much guilt, shame, self-blame and confusion, they are so traumatized and afraid by what happened to them that it likely will take a long time to even admit to themselves what happened and how wrong it was, let alone speak out. The normal, natural minimum time frame is usually around 30 years old for things that happened when you were a child. Even saying the words out loud that someone--perhaps your own parent, a teacher, a trusted family friend, violated, betrayed, and abused you (perhaps in disgusting, highly humiliating ways) can be too difficult to manage until you're at the end of a long therapeutic process that isn't likely to occur when you're young, or 18, or 20.

Also, predators abuse their position of power to take advantage of their victims. Parents, teachers, preists, let alone wealthy, powerful celebrities, hold a privileged position in our society, certainly above what is generally afforded to children. They will say the child was just a 'bad, rebellious deliquent' teen trying to lash out at these respected figuires, or say that they were just a poor washed up ex-child star trying to make a quick buck. If the trauma of your sexual abuse, quite naturally turned you towards drugs to cope or otherwise made your life less then successful, that too will be used to utterly discredit you.

And when you have PTSD, even fears and threats from the distant past stay with you as if they are currently still happening--even if your abuser is now elderly and in a wheelchair thousands of miles away, you still feel the same as you did at five years old, when they were this all-powerful giant hovering over you and completely defining your life by their abuse. So it's really not easy to come forward and 'just tell.' Speaking out definitely means you'll be attacked, scritinized, and perhaps nothing at all will happen as a result; it can be very retraumatizing and set you back if you aren't really ready to do it.

Even if a survivor hasn't been able to report what happened to them yet, we are not responsible for any/all people that were victimized while too traumatized to tell anyone; it's still the abuser that is responsible for their behavior, as well as all of the other people in their lives who enabled their abusive acts, and there are nearly always enablers (fellow adults, non-victims who see signs but do nothing.) You can't make victims shoulder all that blame and responsibility, when we already feel bad enough.

According to the buzzfeed article, Anthony Rapp told his story many times in private, including to a journalist (who refused to print Kevin Spacey's name), in the 30 years between when the attack happened and last week. We should remember, however, that Kevin Spacey was reported for sexually harassing an employee on set of HOC during the filming of season 1, and it was supposedly 'dealt with' but in a way that allowed him to continue sexually harassing young men on set for years afterwards. So there, again, it wasn't just about victims not speaking up; they also weren't listened to, and people in charge were enabling Kevin Spacey to continue to act out. And the victims knew that he had been reported before and nothing happened.

Anthony Rapp was a child in the entertainment industry, off working basically alone in a big city without protection, which was not unusual for that time period (the same era when Corey Feldman/Haim were being abused.) I also read Anthony Rapp's memoir years ago, which gave more details about his early life and coming out experience, which was interesting.

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
@ Ritsuka

Dear Friend,
thank you for your long and very interesting post. I've read it four times today and I discussed it with my BF and other friends. And here my answer:

My parents have educated me always to say my opinion and to fight for this - my - opinion! And that is what I will do all my life now.
But they told me too to realize when I'm wrong. And here - in this special case - I think I'm wrong and I overshoot! I beg your very pardon!

I've never been raped or sexual abused by anyone. That's a horrible experience I've never made - thanks to my Lord! I've had and have parents, siblings, friends and relatives which have always been supporting me and my gayness. I have realized that I've spoken and judged about something I have no clue! So please forgive me and my quick shot!

But nevertheless there is the other thing with people (the Bar-Keeper in London) who has taken shush-money (like this very expensive golden wrist-watch!) - he was not 14 - he was an adult person. He hasn't given back the watch - but now he is as well accusing - and that is something what I will not understand and what is in my eyes really dirty as well!

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
The news just keeps rolling in.

• Last week Sony pulled the Ridley Scott film All the Money in the World from the AFI film festival where it was supposed to be the premiere attraction. They also announced that they were canceling the Oscar campaign they had planned for Spacey in that film. Today they announced that Kevin Spacey is being replaced in the film by Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Getty. I have never in my life heard of a studio doing this, but they are recasting a finished film with another actor and still planning to release the movie on December 22.
  • Police in Nantucket, Mass are investigating a complaint from a former Boston TV news anchor that Spacey assaulted her 18 year old son last year. According to the LA Times, After buying him drink after drink Spacey “stuck his hand inside my son’s pants and grabbed his genitals”, according to the police report.
  • Richard Dreyfuss' son Harry has accused Spacey of groping him while Spacey was directing Harry's father during a rehearsal. Harry was 18 years old and a senior in high school at the time. Rolling Stone has the story.

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Wow - that's really all I can say. Only "WOW". Mr. Spacey destroyed his whole life and that totally! Just in the moment I think they wouldn't engage him as plongeur. What a long drop down!!!!

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
I wouldn't say his life is ruined, I see his net worth is 70 million.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
The news just keeps rolling in.

Last week Sony pulled the Ridley Scott film All the Money in the World from the AFI film festival where it was supposed to be the premiere attraction. They also announced that they were canceling the Oscar campaign they had planned for Spacey in that film. Today they announced that Kevin Spacey is being replaced in the film by Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Getty. I have never in my life heard of a studio doing this, but they are recasting a finished film with another actor and still planning to release the movie on December 22.

It's only the beginning. We should be prepare for many deleted scenes, replaced characters, etc. in the coming days. I'm wondering how will Oscars 2018 look like!? :thinking:

kodaktheat.jpg

Police in Nantucket, Mass are investigating a complaint from a former Boston TV news anchor that Spacey assaulted her 18 year old son last year. According to the LA Times, After buying him drink after drink Spacey “stuck his hand inside my son’s pants and grabbed his genitals”, according to the police report.

Richard Dreyfuss' son Harry has accused Spacey of groping him while Spacey was directing Harry's father during a rehearsal. Harry was 18 years old and a senior in high school at the time. Rolling Stone has the story.
[/LIST]

Why that doesn't surprise me!? Some days ago I said: It's not just Rapp! Mr. Spacey's addiction to ''fresh meat'' was well-known around Hollywood for decades...

@Shelter: Yes, Mr. Spacey is (politically) dead.

Sometimes Hollywood real life is more bizarre than the movies. :D

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I wouldn't say his life is ruined, I see his net worth is 70 million.

You may be truly right! And it is good for him to have a well-cushioned bank-account. But I meant his career. For an actor, a person who lives for and from the public, it must be a ruined life. And perhaps he needs now all his money for his attorneys and to make amends for his rampant lust.

And first and foremost his career is on ice! And that perhaps will be for him, as an actor, the worst punishment. X_XX_XX_X

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
... I'm wondering how will Oscars 2018 look like!? :thinking:

Don't be surprised to see Kevin Spacey, Harvey Wienstien, and Louis C.K. added to the in memoriam segment. ;)

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Expanding this discussion beyond Spacey - it has been incredible how fast Louis C.K has gone down in a similar fashion. Like Spacey, he has a movie set for release (I Love You, Daddy) that was supposed to premiere last night (!) but screenings were canceled. And today it was announced that the entire release has been pulled. Not surprising since the theme of the film is older men having sexual relationships with teenagers.

Louis C.K is not only a performer and writer, he is also a producer which leaves questions for many of his currently running shows as to how to extract him from shows that he has created and nurtured.

To his credit, he has flat out admitted that the accusations are true and is not making any excuses for his behavior. In the (very) long run this may give him the ability to come back in a few years as a reformed person - but probably only behind the camera, not as the face of a show or movie.

Update: FX has cut all ties with Louis C.K, so he has been bumped off the shows he currently has running: Better Things, Baskets, One Mississippi and The Cops. He has also been dropped by his agent and publicist. (And he really needs a publicist right now.)

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Kevin Spacey’s career continues to suffer as his latest film, the crime-drama Billionaire Boys Club, took in a meager $126 after it debuted on Friday — opening in 10 theaters across the country...

Ouch. Brutal. :eek:

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Kevin Spacey’s career continues to suffer as his latest film, the crime-drama Billionaire Boys Club, took in a meager $126 after it debuted on Friday — opening in 10 theaters across the country...

Ouch. Brutal. :eek:

I think it's up to $687 for the total opening weekend box office gross.

But that's still misleading since it's only for domestic theaters and this movie was released several weeks earlier on "video on demand".

The actual total gross for this film thus far including foreign box office and VOD sales is just under $1.5 million.

Which is still pretty brutal considering the film cost $15 million to make.

It's a shame actually, because of Spacey's actions this movie flopped and several promising young actors like Ansel Elgort and Taron Egerton now have the stench of this disaster following their careers forever.

warmbloo

Reaction score
this is such a sad news because i have loved him from american beauty :(

larryisreal

I believe!
Staff member
Reaction score
this is such a sad news because i have loved him from american beauty :(

it's sad news because Spacey isn't even the lead in the movie. I feel sorry for the young ones carrying the movie.

NeverCD

Banned
Reaction score
Just watched the latest season of House of Cards. PRetty good. I wonder is Spacey watching it?