• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you happy today?

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
The miracle of time makes me happy. It heals, it tests us, and it suprises us. Saturday one guy didn't show up, but because of that I found another one from past, from time before my ex and many more. We we're meant to see back then, but distance made it hard and other guys came. Now he lives close, and I remembered all we had shared, so does he, and he said he's been lusting after me ever since, even though he had on relationship in between. New chance to correct mistake of the past:dreaming:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
New chance to correct mistake of the past:dreaming:

Why not!? We are human and we make mistakes, but learning from them is what makes the difference. I wish you GOOD LUCK! ;)

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
My well trained and obedient pointer dog is still with me, 15 years and 7 month old...., sry p&h rotation does not work.....
You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here

She sleeps a lot, is weak, but still housebroken, enjoys being with me, seems to have no pain or suffer.....

Last edited:

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
My well trained and obedient pointer dog is still with me, 15 years and 7 month old...., sry p&h rotation does not work.....
You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here

She sleeps a lot, is weak, but still housebroken, enjoys being with me, seems to have no pain or suffer.....

she just awaked, came to me and licked my hand....

Last edited:

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
We got to spend last night and today at one of our favorite places in the world.
Pelican Island. We both love birds, hot guys and saltwater fishing and Pelican Island has all three plus Seawolf Park. The moon last night was beautiful and had a great sunrise this morning.
brown%20pelicans.jpg

sandhill_l.jpg

ospreys_l.jpg

pelican%20island%20cadets_l.jpg

sandbills_l.jpg

Quickhamma

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
It is Australia Day in Oz today and I am off to the beach with a mate.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well - just I'm back again from my Doctor. Obviously everything will come in order again! But nonetheless this week still I shall be at home and rest - like a "happy" housewife who is waiting for her husband. And the Doctor said as well that I shall take a cure! Hmm I don't know if I want to do that.

But one thing I will do this evening: when my BF is coming home from work I'll be the "happy" housewife and will serve him his meal totally naked. Perhaps he will forget then the meal and take me instead. That would help me to find back to myself because till now he treats me like a terminally ill person!

I WANT TO GO BACK TO MY OFFICE and that AT ONCE!!!!

Perhaps this post would have been better in the "what makes me sad" section!!!!

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
My husband finally is back to a 40-hour work week. He had been working 60 plus hours a week since Hurricane Harvey last August. I am so happy because he is like his old self and now we have so much more time to spend together. The money was nice but more time together is worth so much more. I couldn't be happier.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
My husband finally is back to a 40-hour work week. He had been working 60 plus hours a week since Hurricane Harvey last August. I am so happy because he is like his old self and now we have so much more time to spend together. The money was nice but more time together is worth so much more. I couldn't be happier.

A very happy time for both of you! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:p:p

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
[Ice Hockey] Slovenia beats USA 3 To 2

argrgr.jpg

History was made today. :)

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
I got my first batch of tomatoes planted today, planted 30 4 inch size plants and in two weeks will get the other 30 in. The weather now is warm enough again to start making our weekly trips to Pelican Island (no lower than 60 at night) and start our overnight fishing trips again. We are both very happy and I know the cats will be also with fresh flounder and redfish back in their diet.

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Two rescues got a good home

I was shopping in a thrift store today and a young woman that has clerked there for a couple years called me aside and asked me if I was Gay, I told her yes and she was so happy as she has wanted cats and that she and her husband has finally moved into their new house and her husband who I have never met wants 2 cats but only if they come from a Gay home. I have never heard of anyone thinking that was good or bad either way before, so I asked her why he felt that way and she told me her husband's Mom told him that pets from Gay people have better personalities and are more loving. I have thought about that since I got home and I can see where it might have some truth to it. The main reason I am happy though is because after asking her a bunch of questions I know two of the cats I have rescued are going to have a good home.