• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Can a true "bisexual" relationship work?

Alyrda

Reaction score
sure it can work if all are true about there feelings

lunita

Reaction score
I've always assumed that if a guy identified himself as "bisexual married man" it was just a ploy to get a gay guy to suck his dick because his wife isn't. Total dead end in my opinion.

toner

Reaction score
I don't think you can make a decision for all bi-individuals, it always depends on the person. Like all men (straight, gay, Bi) some are promiscuous, some are not. Some may want long term relationship, some may not.

Ley

Reaction score
No relationship involving three people can work imo

bottlesofpop

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Haven't been on here in forever, didn't realize it was a sticky. I know I post a lot of "thought-provoking" questions on here, just don't know of any other forum to discuss them on a psychological level. Human interaction and sexuality have always been an interesting topic to me.

The reason I asked the ? is bc a close friend's husband came out as bisexual and he caught some sort of STD (not HIV/AIDS, I think syphilis). I'm not one of those people that believe bisexuality is a myth. I was just wondering can a truly bisexual male/straight female (or vice versa) have a committed monogamous relationship? Are you still tempted or do you get it outta your system before the relationship gets serious?

Anywho, I enjoyed reading your responses and it's sparked my curiosity to dive further into the topic.

Please, let's keep the discussion going!

shannon

Reaction score
from experience, it works but you always play second fiddle to the wife, But and however I love being in the closet and dateing straight men. I could never be with A gay man. My list includes. A cop, fireman, ems.. ta ta a lawer, no doctor yet! construction worker-- roofer, framer, not to be confused a farmer, had a bunch of them..brick layer, landscaper (he was HOT) a used car sales man. and the list goes on and on. Trust me I have had a lot of sadness but in the end was glad they stayed with their wifes. The reason being is because all men need just one thing out of life.. and no it's not A blow job. It to be called daddy..

down_the_street

Reaction score
The reason I asked the ? is bc a close friend's husband came out as bisexual and he caught some sort of STD (not HIV/AIDS, I think syphilis). I'm not one of those people that believe bisexuality is a myth. I was just wondering can a truly bisexual male/straight female (or vice versa) have a committed monogamous relationship? Are you still tempted or do you get it outta your system before the relationship gets serious?

Yes, it's possible to have a committed monogamous relationship between a bi male and a hetero female. There's really no link between sexual orientation and monogamy. If a bi guy can't keep it in his pants, it's not because he's bi, it's because he's unfaithful.

There's a huge difference between men who are bisexual and men who are pansexual and poorly govern their impulses. The two are often, unfairly, conflated.

I'm single, but if I were to marry a woman, I'd have no problem whatsoever remaining faithful to her. (Likewise, were I to marry a man.)

RedRiots

Reaction score
Well, actually I discovered difficulties in my last hetero relationship... I honestly loved her and really liked the sex with her but still I wanted to have something with another boy...

harrogateladus

Reaction score
I think it can totally work, just have to be free of paranoia, as with any relationship

puckinla

Reaction score
It's a lot of work. And the pay isn't that good.

rs18550

Reaction score
It can as long as you don't start obsessing about "her' and what they do when they are together. And don't even bring that aspect of it into the relationship. Also take what you can get but don't put all of yourself into it.

Bluezh

Reaction score
yes, if you consider any form of patchwork relationship to be a true and fulfilling one. no, if you need true love to be the binding agent in a relationship, cause you cannot "share" love.

j515253

Reaction score
No. It never has and never will. Pick a side and stay on that side!

J

jyotib

I suppose the question is - Can a true "bisexual" relationship work or not.
In this regard I must say any form of triangular relationship doesn't work. Because it is not possible for any human being to accept his or her love to be shared with any one else. People may tolerate that the person whom he or she loves is also having a relationship with some one else, but they cannot accept it from the very core of their heart. So they always want their partner to be their own and solely own. A "true relationship" is about accepting it from within and not just about tolerating a third person only because that person is such desperate in love that he or she cannot leave. Where people go on tolerating these kind of relationships with the mental agony of sharing the loved one can never be called a "true relationship". At least for me, no, never.
I've heard some people (especially men) saying that when I'm with a man then I'm only with that man and when I'm with a woman then I'm only with that woman. Can these type of so called "bi-sexual relationships" be called relationship at all? I don't think so. I suppose it is nothing more than 'sex' and 'sex' alone. Just gratifying yourself with sexual pleasure and giving it the name of 'love' & 'relationship' to camouflage your adulterous nature.
I might not say that 'love' & 'relationship' is beyond body. Of course it is not. But it is definitely beyond sex. So a true bisexual relationship is nothing but a myth. Because bisexuality involves three people not just two like a "true homosexual" or a "true heterosexual" relationship. Actually this word "true" in terms of relationship mean "monogamy", which is not possible in case of bisexuality.
Thank you