• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Talcum powder as lubricant

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
A few years ago I bought some talcum powder, as I remembered reading somewhere about its use as a lubricant. It has become my favourite for solo masturbation, and I have also used it to good effect on a number of guys at the sex club.

Obviously it's not like your normal "lube". Most lubes work by putting a thin layer of liquid between the dick and whatever is sliding against it, usually the fingers in my case. This allows the hand to slie all over and around the dick comfortably and easily... but the flesh of the hand is not actually incontact with the flesh of the dick.

Talc, on the other hand, works by absorbing moisture. Guys invariably get sweaty inside their pants even on a cool day, and getting sexually aroused is going to increase that even more. It's sweat that gives that sticky sensation when you first touch your dick after taking it out of your pants, and attempting to stroke only results in grabbing the skin of the dick and pulling it back and forth, rather than sliding over it. Apply a bit of talcum powder, and it makes the skin feel dry and slippery, allowing full skin to skin contact.

If you have not tried this the sensation is amazing and quite different fromthe sensation you get from saliva or any other liquid lube.

Obviously, it is best only in certain situations. I certainly wouldn't recommend it for anal sex; the arse is simply too tight and you probably need a liquid lube for fucking. What it's ideal for is hand jobs. You don't have to only use it on the dick; sprinkle some over anywhere that your hands are stroking, such as the balls, thighs, or around the arsehole. The other thing to note is that the powder does not mix well with sticky liquids, so once the precum starts to emerge you will probably want to put the talc away and just use saliva or something else as lubrication.

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
First I've ever heard of this. Thanks for the thought.

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
A very intersting thought, it had never occoured to me - I must give that a go!

B.

pointguy36

Reaction score
Not to be alarmist...but didn't Johnson & Johnson just lose a lawsuit for their baby powder causing cancer? Granted the case was with a woman who used baby powder to keep dry "down there" for years, but the powder you use could get into your urethra? Personally I'm sticking to lube, lotion or oil! I might suggest that you use a powder without talc in it.

Last edited:

jeansGuyOZ

Reaction score
^^ I never heard of that cancer scare, but it's certainly worth taking note of. I guess any powder would do. I used to get those little sachets of powder that sportsmen use to put on their hands for gripping the bar for chin-ups and the like, so I might see if they are still available. I think that is basically just ground up chalk, no perfumes, no other chemicals. Sometimes the simplest technology is the best.

Edit: I just found an article about the J&J case. Looks like talc itself may be the problem rather than anything else added to it. It also looks as if it would be safe as long as you didn't get it inside you. Nevertheless, I may investigate alternatives, such as cornstarch, which apparently is not considered to pose any risk.

Last edited:

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Not to be alarmist...but didn't Johnson & Johnson just lose a lawsuit for their baby powder causing cancer? ...

Talcum Powder and Cancer

Risk? It depends. Are you a talc miner and breathing in the stuff every day? That might be a problem. Are you worried about getting ovarian cancer? (I'm guessing - No.)

Then there is no discernible risk, especially for something as occasional as masturbation. (It is occasional isn't it?)

By the way, I highly recommend using powder as a jerk off lube every now and then - just to get a different feel.

jeansGuyOZ

Reaction score
Next time I visit the doctor I may ask his advice. I don't need to tell him it's for wanking; I can just say I put it around the groin area (which is true), that it helps stop chafing but that I read about this cancer scare for women so I wondered is there any danger and are there any recommended alternatives.

name_1

Streamer
Reaction score
Next time I visit the doctor I may ask his advice. I don't need to tell him it's for wanking; I can just say I put it around the groin area (which is true), that it helps stop chafing but that I read about this cancer scare for women so I wondered is there any danger and are there any recommended alternatives.

Really interested to know what your doctor has to say! :thumbs up: