• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Engrish

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
English is actually quite easy language to learn. But like someone mentione, chinese for example is hard, and so is Finnish by the ways, since our words bend.

But yeah, I thought for a while that one says boxing "fisting", because finnish word for boxing "nyrkkeily" (nyrkki=fist) and like cycling (bicycle - cycling, fin. pyörä - pyöräily), so... So it got misundersood quite badly, when I once said I had fisted with a man:rofl:

Voi vittu! Some misunderstanding :rofl::cheers:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
English is actually quite easy language to learn. But like someone mentione, chinese for example is hard, and so is Finnish by the ways, since our words bend.

But yeah, I thought for a while that one says boxing "fisting", because finnish word for boxing "nyrkkeily" (nyrkki=fist) and like cycling (bicycle - cycling, fin. pyörä - pyöräily), so... So it got misundersood quite badly, when I once said I had fisted with a man:rofl:

Otage I think your language will be beside the Hungarian language one of the most difficult languages of all. Am I correct?

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Otage I think your language will be beside the Hungarian language one of the most difficult languages of all. Am I correct?

Excuse me for jumping in, but Finnish and Hungarian are related, since both are Fenno-Ugric languages and other languages belonging to the same language family are Estonian (but God almighty not Latvian and Lithuanian) and all the different dialects of Saami language.

Another way to put it could be, that neither Finnish nor Hungarian are Indo-European languages, the linguistic mega-family which both German and Swedish belongs to - and English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish, Slovenian, Croatian, Serbian, Albanian, Greek...and Farsi, Hindi, Urdu, Bengali...and on and on and on...

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score

I think according to FSI:s listing it goes to gategory two. In gategory one are chinese etc. The listing is based on how many hours person takes to learn the language enough to be able to communicate sufficently at work. With chinese etc. the writing marks though add lot of time. And I think finnish can be learnt quite quickly like many other languages in a way you are being understood, but to learn it so well that people don't know you're not born to speak it... It takes very long:p And gorgik9, yes it was:duh: I've had some other almost equally bad misunderstanding with english, but just can't remember it... Maybe because just got home from nightshift:hypnotized:

Ioanna

Reaction score
Strange signs.

Egypt is a hamlet in the municipality Ooststellingwerf, in the Dutch province of Friesland.

Means "Fuck corner"

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
Some Finnish words may be the same as english words, but ofc have different meaning.

Fingerpori's sauna night
1. -Heimo and Rape(nickname from Raimo) -Yes?
2. -Our american guest is little shy... let's go talk to him. (In finland we go to sauna nude;))
3. -I am Heimo Vesa. This is Rape.

cammikun

Reaction score
Ouch!

1779754_972123676139956_36622744826254615_n.png

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Photo taken at Guangzhou east train station

1108104110.jpg

T

tiogilito

in China, a cash machine (ATM) is sometimes labelled "self execution machine"....

And then there is also this one:

beware-of-missing-foot.jpg

I am sure someone will find it... Try not to step on it....

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Chinese hair salon...

...uses Google Translate to create an advertising banner, but seems like their Wifi was down :rofl:

cc8075cd14.jpg