• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Rimming - dirty assholes

Marcb21

Reaction score
If you are going to rim a guy, is it important to you that the guy is totally clean? Would you rim a guy at night who last had a shower in the morning?

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
No, no. no - never ever. He as well as I have to be totally clean. And each one must have had before an anal douche. Well - I like it clean and I'm happy to say my BF too.

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
Many of us have been in situations. It's not about what you say no to. It's what you can say yes to.
Rimming? No.
Squeezing, spanking, fingering, fucking? Oh, yes.
Or just roll him over. Asses need to be fresh as daisies. Cocks and balls? If it smells ok, go for it.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just like food, if it smells good enough to eat, it is good enough to eat.

lhardwick69

Reaction score
I am a bit old school I guess--this day and age people are so afraid to do things on a whim its not like go around already cleaned up or carry a bag with us with a anal douche condoms and lube---wont go into it much but I began rimming holes naturally --there was a few fellows along the way that didn't wipe themselves good that would get a wet cloth and wipe it clean before rimming them but that's it--no soap no douche no nothing

same thing with a cock sucking a nice cock after guy walked around all day sweated in his undies and all is awesome but then again I don't like a dick that has been jacked off and cummed and then not cleaned up as old cum tasting dick is nasty to me--

its all about what you prefer--and that's a good topic I might ask the site members---when was the first time you rimmed another guys hole and did you like it or did you think wtf am I doing hehe

stephenhaines

Reaction score
Desire has been known to foster a lot of sacrifice and compromise, and if I really want the other fellow to understand how long and how much I've been wanting him, it's a short list of what I won't do.

As for the cleanliness issue, there's always the option of hopping into the shower together, which is quite sexy in itself.

its all about what you prefer--and that's a good topic I might ask the site members---when was the first time you rimmed another guys hole and did you like it or did you think wtf am I doing hehe

I'm positive it was done to me before I did it to someone else, and I distinctly remember I was clawing the sheets off the bed! When I later performed it myself, it was directly hoping to spur the same reaction in the recipient. :)

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
I've rimmed others, and been rimmed myself, many times.

I never ask a guy to put his tongue in my arsehole, but many are keen to do it, and if they really want to, I let them andI enjoy it.

When it's me doing the act, there are occasions when I really want to get my tongue there, and other times when I don't wish to - either because I am not in the mood, or his arse is a bit smelly, or any other reason. When a guy's arse is clean, I have no qualms.

An alternative, for those not keen on putting their tongue there, is to use a small fine tipped brush. Use the fingers of one hand to part the hole a little, then use the brush on the anal lips very softly and teasingly. I have driven guys mad with this technique. Of course you need to have a brush to hand.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
An alternative, for those not keen on putting their tongue there, is to use a small fine tipped brush. Use the fingers of one hand to part the hole a little, then use the brush on the anal lips very softly and teasingly. I have driven guys mad with this technique. Of course you need to have a brush to hand.

Wow very interesting idea - I've never heard before. I will remember it. :thumbs up:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
The first time I rimmed someone also was the first time I got rimmed myself: We engaged in mutual asslicking, a simple variation of sixtynineing. We were very young and it opened up a new dimension of sexual pleasure.

So this was what teenage boys in the Swedish countryside could do for fun in the 1970s, the glorious age of sex before AIDS!

jeansGuyOZ

Reaction score
The first time I rimmed someone also was the first time I got rimmed myself: We engaged in mutual asslicking, a simple variation of sixtynineing. We were very young and it opened up a new dimension of sexual pleasure.

So this was what teenage boys in the Swedish countryside could do for fun in the 1970s, the glorious age of sex before AIDS!
I don't know what they taught you in school, but you are not going to pick up HIV from rimming. You might pick up other diseases, but not HIV.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I don't know what they taught you in school, but you are not going to pick up HIV from rimming. You might pick up other diseases, but not HIV.

I think Gorgik9 didn't say you could get AIDS by rimming - but he has had his first sexual experiences in the time BEFORE AIDS. Right???!!!:blushing:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score

Well as I clearly said what I told about - my first experience of rimming/getting rimmed - happened in the mid-70's (newyears 1975 to be even more precise) and this was the pre-AIDS era - even down under :duh:

I didn't say a word about what kind of diseases rimming could or could't cause; I talked about the time period with more than 40 years of hindsight, since only in retrospect can the 1970's be called the pre-AIDS era.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
Although by itself rimming is low risk, it almost always leads to fucking, which is high risk. Unfortunately we are not yet living in a post AIDS era so we need to be aware that rimming makes you so randy that you become willing to take risks that you may regret later.
Parasites are the infection that rimming is uniquely good at spreading, they wont kill you but they may make you feel like you wish you were dead. If he's got them you'll get them too, whether his last shower was ten minutes ago or ten weeks ago. But stop worrying, they're very rare in any country that has an adequate health care system.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Although by itself rimming is low risk, it almost always leads to fucking, which is high risk. Unfortunately we are not yet living in a post AIDS era so we need to be aware that rimming makes you so randy that you become willing to take risks that you may regret later.
Parasites are the infection that rimming is uniquely good at spreading, they wont kill you but they may make you feel like you wish you were dead. If he's got them you'll get them too, whether his last shower was ten minutes ago or ten weeks ago. But stop worrying, they're very rare in any country that has an adequate health care system.

Rimming making you soooo horny, randy and whatnot - so very true!!!

But to continue my story of my first rimming / getting rimmed: it didn't end in buttfuckology, it ended the usual way for me and my thence partner: with orthodox sixtynineing - the end was with cocks in our mouths, getting mutual mouthfuls of cum. Glorious End!

lhardwick69

Reaction score
the thing is funny I am 46 been sexually active with more guys than I dare say and not one ever used a condom--ive never had any std's or caught hiv or anything of the sort--had sex with few guys that said they were poz but been tested and still neg--so I figured they lied--just to scare me---

jeansGuyOZ

Reaction score
the thing is funny I am 46 been sexually active with more guys than I dare say and not one ever used a condom--ive never had any std's or caught hiv or anything of the sort--had sex with few guys that said they were poz but been tested and still neg--so I figured they lied--just to scare me---
You better hope your luck doesn't run out. No one in their right mind would tell a sex partner they were HIV-positive if they were not. They MAY have been HIV+ but on treatment with an undetectable viral load.

Having said that, you probably have less to fear from sex with an HIV+ man who is on treatment and the treatment is working, than you do from someone who does not know their status but blithely assumes they are negative because they have not shown any symptoms and have not bothered to get tested. Current scientific thinking is that if the viral load is undetectable, there is next to no chance of passing it on via sex.

I have been involved with quite a few seminars, conferences and workshops around HIV and other things that affect gay men, and heard a lot of presentations from doctors and other researchers in the field, so I do know some stuff about this. The problem is, this misinformation causes damage and actually contributes to the spread of the disease. That's because there is still stigma attached to HIV, irrespective of the level of virus involved. That discourages guys from disclosing their status for fear of rejection. In fact the stigma should be directed against men who don't know their status because they don't get tested regularly, or they may have tested negative but they have then had unprotected sex several times since their last test, hence the test results mean nothing.

If someone who was about to fuck me told me they were HIV positive, I would:

- firstly, applaud them for their honesty,
- use a condom anyway, or do something other than fucking.

Sorry to strike a serious lecturing tone here, but there is so much misinformation and disinformation about HIV still out there that I think it needs correcting.

Marcb21

Reaction score
Thanks for some interesting and thoughtful replies.

lhardwick69

Reaction score
well lecturing tone or not its not up to you to judge me and the thousands if not millions of guys and women that want to use protection---its my right to not use them just like its your right to use them--have I turned away a guy because he wanted to use a condom no--but I wont let the fact not having a condom handy keep mye from getting screwed

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
... its my right to not use them just like its your right to use them...

Of course. None of my business, but just curious in case you would like to share - you sound like the perfect candidate for PrEP. Any thoughts?