• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What are you listening to? [YT Clips]

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Aydan Calafiore~Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (The Voice Australia 2018

:heart::heart::heart:

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
The Kinks - Waterloo Sunset

One of the most beautiful songs ever written. :thumbs up:

''I was embarrassed by how personal the lyrics were,'' wrote Sir Ray Davies. ''It was like an extract from a diary nobody was allowed to read.''

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Los Ramblers - El Rock del Mundial

The first official football World Cup song was El Rock del Mundial, recorded for the Chile World Cup in 1962.

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Lord Huron - The Night We Met

Be strong my heart, be strong.
From the original soundtrack of 13 Reason Why

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Green Day - American Idiot

A Facebook campaign to get Green Day's “American Idiot” to No. 1 is actually working. A campaign to earn Green Day some money. Commercial use of sheep. :p

erqe54pxp.jpg

What about downloading Three Lions and support UK Football team ? :thinking:

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
Sugar Daddy - The Thompson Twins

I have an interesting story to go along with this video. Twice a year the high school that I went to put on a Lip Sync contest funded by the after school clubs where the winner got $100; 2nd place got $75; and 3rd got $50. I did them for my junior and senior years, and this is the song that I did for the 2nd show of my senior year.

With the help of some friends, I ended up turning it into a big production number. At first I couldn't believe that I'd gotten the song past the review committee because of the subject matter. I guess they weren't really paying attention.

We did it in a gay setting so I was singing it to another boy on stage. I came out dressed in a black three piece suit while my "boy" was just in his regular street clothes. When the part come where they say "I know what you want, you know how to get it" at 1:10 he was on his knees right in front of me with his hands on my hips and when the song says "nothing but money gonna make you feel better" I passed him a $1 bill.

At 1:50 when the song starts "smile for the camera" I had a cheap camera with me and pretended to take his picture while he partially removed his shirt. Then had a group of our friends come on stage for the part that says "smile for the world"..

And when the song at 2:45 says "sugar daddy gonna give you candy" he was on his knees in front of me again so we were profile to the audience and I took a lolly pop out of my pocket and he stuck out his tongue so I put it on it.

Then with the last part of the song starting at 3:00 my "boy", myself, and our other friends that were helping went out to the audience and handed out lolly pops to them too.

We didn't place at all for winning for the lip sync, but we took the Honorable Mention for Most Original. Then I got a talking to the next day by my assistant principal. But it was worth it. It was fun.

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
Bunch of Fun Songs

For a bunch of years after I first heard this song I always thought he was saying "Dr. Who".

Aram Khachaturian - Sabre Dance

Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street
This is the theme song to my favorite talk radio station: Dave Ramsey.

Sunstroke Project - Run Away
2010 Eurovision Song Contest - Moldova

Minutemen - Corona

Julius Fucik - Entry of the Gladiators
Who's been to the circus??

Bueller? Bueller?

You Touch my Tra-La-La

Robert Miles - Children

Darude - Standstorm

Safri Duo - Played A-Live (The Bongo Song)

Kirin J Callinana - Big Enough
ft. Alex Cameron, Molly Lewis, Jimmy Barnes
***MUST WATCH***

Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien - Edith Piaf
The song that wakes them up in "Inception"