• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you happy today?

b4pxku4u

Reaction score
Chatted to the hottest guy I have ever seen at the airport. At the end of it, he gave me a bottle of wine! Only thing better would have been getting on the plane with him (not that his girlfriend would have agreed...!)

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Happy that I'm NOT Australian....

Football: Beaten by France yesterday

Rugby: Beaten by Ireland yesterday

Cricket: Beaten by England yesterday

Knowing many Australians and knowing how passionate they all are about all/any sports they will be hurting today

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Happy that I'm NOT Australian....

Football: Beaten by France yesterday

Rugby: Beaten by Ireland yesterday

Cricket: Beaten by England yesterday

Knowing many Australians and knowing how passionate they all are about all/any sports they will be hurting today

Poor Australians - they have a day to cry --- but there will be better days again!!

And now I hope for the German team - and also I hope that we will NOT cry on this evening! :thinking:

trencherman

Reaction score
It's Fathers Day today, so happy Fathers Day to everyone who are dad types.

trencherman

Reaction score
I only smoked marijuana once and did not find it worth the fuss but I have lots of user friends who derive enjoyment and relaxation from it. The federal government of Canada just legalized its use to shine light on and bring its exploitation under state regulation and supervision. It makes me truly happy to see this unique progressive step taken by my country’s government.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

This was Tuesday rather than today but the highlights just made it to YT....

Although there is some footie tournament going on :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: there is some proper sport happening - England v. Australia at cricket :):) and we have already taken the series 3-0 with 2 more to play but on Tuesday England took the world record for a 50 over score, with a ferocious batting display, then bowled the Aussies out cheaply giving them the highest loosing margin they have suffered:):):).. will we make it 4-0 today, it's looking good so far then hopefully another win on Sunday for a 5-0 whitewash!! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score

This was Tuesday rather than today but the highlights just made it to YT....

Although there is some footie tournament going on :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: there is some proper sport happening - England v. Australia at cricket :):) and we have already taken the series 3-0 with 2 more to play but on Tuesday England took the world record for a 50 over score, with a ferocious batting display, then bowled the Aussies out cheaply giving them the highest loosing margin they have suffered:):):).. will we make it 4-0 today, it's looking good so far then hopefully another win on Sunday for a 5-0 whitewash!! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:
~X(~X(~X( I've tried and tried and tried to understand this sport - but until today it hasn't extrapoleted to me! Sorry! :blushing::p

trencherman

Reaction score
~X(~X(~X( I've tried and tried and tried to understand this sport - but until today it hasn't extrapoleted to me! Sorry! :blushing::p

It happens to all of us, not getting the rational ground, never mind the mechanics of a particular sport. I too have given up on sumo wrestling, specially at ringside close range.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Germany : Sweden = 2 : 1
Match-winning goal in the very last minute during the additional time - and that outnumbered. OMG - I'm just in the moment totally hoarse. It was a match where I needed a defibrillator. In the end I take a snap at my BF and we danced through our living room.

I beg your very pardon for my euphoria but if you are a real soccer (Fussball-) fan, you will understand.

And Gorgik I hope so much that you have survived this whodunit.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Germany : Sweden = 2 : 1
Match-winning goal in the very last minute during the additional time - and that outnumbered. OMG - I'm just in the moment totally hoarse. It was a match where I needed a defibrillator. In the end I take a snap at my BF and we danced through our living room.

I beg your very pardon for my euphoria but if you are a real soccer (Fussball-) fan, you will understand.

And Gorgik I hope so much that you have survived this whodunit.

No problems - we'll have our Weissbier anyway ;)

I'm not the kind of mega-Fussball fan as you and haiducii are, and to be frank, I'm not particularly surprised that Germany won and Sweden lost, but what I am a bit annoyed about is that we (=Sweden) got robbed by the referee of a penalty. You never know what could have happened then, but - on the other hand - Sweden still got a chance to advance if they win against Mexico. That's gonna be tough shit but not impossible.

Germany had to win, a draw had meant goodbye to Germany.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
England win 5 - 0...…. at cricket (the only true sport;);)) against the Aussies. Winning a scrappy game today we take the series 5 - Nil :thumbs up::thumbs up::):)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
England win 5 - 0...…. at cricket (the only true sport;);)) against the Aussies. Winning a scrappy game today we take the series 5 - Nil :thumbs up::thumbs up::):)

And they win the only REAL true sport: soccer 6 : 1 against brave Panama :blushing:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm with the Simpsons regarding the "excitement" of soccer :yawn:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:You are the GREATEST - and I bow my head in front of CRICKET!!! :big hug:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm with the Simpsons regarding the "excitement" of soccer :yawn:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:You are the GREATEST - and I bow my head in front of CRICKET!!! :big hug: But nonetheless I like soccer sooooo much - sorry!!:blushing::blushing::blushing:

H

hammervice

Nothing lately I been really upset long personal sorry just people suck I have a girl has a bff and we are fighting wich is not that big of a day , it that I would talk to her kids and brother and mother and they are all mad at me and I’m like listen to me she the bad one ..

Rebel7

Ni lo intentes!
Reaction score
Yay! France win against Argentina. Beside this, saw some fine asses in white shorts! :D