• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Who is that person? Find out how!

Chaturboys

Amateur Cam King
Reaction score
Who is that person? Find out how to identify them!

So, I see tons of people posting images here asking who someone is, often in the XXX Requests section. I am going to show you how to search Google WITH an image (not a text term). Google will give your results showing which pages on the Internet feature the image you are talking about. Hopefully this will help users find answers faster, and before they have to create a topic asking others :)

Step 1: Go to the Google Images Search

Step 2: Click the little camera icon to the right of the search field (see image below)

Step 3: Now a box will appear where you can either paste the URL of an image on the Internet, or upload an image from your PC. (see image below)

RESULTS! Click "Search by Image". You will now see wherever that image appears on the Internet, and hopefully the original site it came from. If you can't find the original site it came from, you might see a name on a page/search result of the person in the image (example below)

Some other uses for this...
  • Finding out who someone is.
  • Finding out if someone is using a fake picture (ex: the image appears on MANY websites = non original picture).
  • Finding websites that post content similar to the picture you searched for.
  • Finding out if someone posted a picture of you elsewhere on the Internet.

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Find out who someone is! Easy as 1, 2, 3!

Very very useful tool...THX ;)

flipper

Reaction score
Thanks!!! I have been searching for a boy for over 5 years. I had posted 4 pics at Andy's with the names of Who am I ? But I got no response. But, your post found him for me! WOW!! That's incredible!

Chaturboys

Amateur Cam King
Reaction score
Thanks!!! I have been searching for a boy for over 5 years. I had posted 4 pics at Andy's with the names of Who am I ? But I got no response. But, your post found him for me! WOW!! That's incredible!

I'm glad it helped you! :)

HotDougBunz

Super Vip
Reaction score
very nice of you to share this and thank you. just to add, from some sites you can even just click and drag an image and put it in the search field when working in tabs (at least on firefox).

Now the unfortunate side of this tutorial. You have revealed one of my secrets of answering the "who is..." questions for quite some time :))

Last edited:

Chaturboys

Amateur Cam King
Reaction score
very nice of you to share this and thank you. just to add, from some sites you can even just click and drag an image and put it in the search field when working in tabs (at least on firefox).

Now the unfortunate side of this tutorial. You have revealed one of my secrets of answering the "who is..." questions for quite some time :))

Yes, I use the drag image feature as well! And everyone I've shown this tool to has been blown away! Thought I'd share with everyone :)

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
I use that tool often too. The drag and drop doesn't always work for me (firefox), so I have to use the "upload" function but it's really helpful.

The "similar pictures" function is funny too. ;)

Chaturboys

Amateur Cam King
Reaction score
I use that tool often too. The drag and drop doesn't always work for me (firefox), so I have to use the "upload" function but it's really helpful.

The "similar pictures" function is funny too. ;)

Haha! The similar images is pretty funny, I agree! It always shows something that looks "pixil" similar, however, it never seems to show the same cock! :p lulz

hipster

Reaction score
You opened a new world to me thank you

crazysexyboi

Reaction score
awesome tool, found my answer in seconds. I posted a thread here yesterday and it vanished for some reason, so i'll just use this! thanks.