• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What Anime do you Hate?

Sasukefan4

Reaction score
:hypnotized:Well for me i really don't have that i hate cuss all the anime shows that i watched i liked and i am glad that it happened to... :devil:

Askani

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Bokurano... is so freaking depressing O_O makes me wanna roll in my bed and turn everything off xD and... GANTZ... omg what's wrong with the guys that made it? O_O I mean, it's effing disturbing and not really cuz of the violence, the whole thing is messed up!

ERICOOL85

Shadow Treader
Reaction score
i hated schin chan :p
and i also hate one piece

newage

Super Vip
Reaction score
ahhh how can one hate one piece and naruto...well maybe the silly fillers but besides they are both pretty good. I can't think of one i hate right now..but they do exist...especially some of the anime in the fruitbasket genre but just aren't nearly as funny!

ERICOOL85

Shadow Treader
Reaction score
:O nooo u cant hate schin chan xD it's stupidly funny xD

hehe sorry i did, i never actually saw it, saw like 2 episodes, but i hated the drawings, and yeah, and well one piece, i didnt liked the drawing style either, and i never saw much of it too, i hated zoro though XD
i mean come one, fighting with a katana in his mouth was just kinda lame, in my opinion

Askani

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Nah, in fact Zoro was the only one I liked in One Piece O_O the rest of the chars were so stupid I couldnt even get to the 30th episode... Schin Chan's REALLY(I believe there was a game of it for nes or snes) it was supposed to be rubbish cuz it's incredibly ridiculous, it got a "bit" better on later seasons but still Super Deformed. I just loved how he drived every1 crazy and was always beaten up by his mom for saying something completely stupid and true xD

Synned

Reaction score
Monster - Gad--- I kept hoping it would get better as everybody was raving about it... and it never did. *sigh*

Sasukefan4

Reaction score
I fucking hate Family Guy that is one of the dumest shows and south park just dum...

newage

Super Vip
Reaction score
I fucking hate Family Guy that is one of the dumest shows and south park just dum...

OH No U DIDNT!!! :no::no::no:

Those are all time classics, becareful or a mob will come after you!

But seriously i love south park and family guy. Yea some episodes are a bit out there, but most are just hilariously funny! Especially the old stuff!

homm13

Reaction score
gundam after war X ... the sound is annoying :) couldnt watch whole first episode

got bored with bleach around episode 130 or something

in the thread which anime do u hate going from anime to family guy/south park is a big jump tho ... u cant rly compare them :)

newage

Super Vip
Reaction score
gundam after war X ... the sound is annoying :) couldnt watch whole first episode

got bored with bleach around episode 130 or something

in the thread which anime do u hate going from anime to family guy/south park is a big jump tho ... u cant rly compare them :)

keep up with the bleach manga its pretty good. Bleach is filled with fillers all of which are complete crap. THere don't even both with some sort of transition. Naruto also has some bad fillers, but at least there's somesort of transition even if the storyline isn't so good.

S

Squallmuzza

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and any 'serial' anime. Seriously, it's so sub-standard it makes me wanna cry. And before you say 'but this episode'... no. I've had many many people try to convert me. Just just.... NO!

Never really liked Deathnote much. Just seems too flat an idea in the first place. Couldn't stand the dub of Full Metal Alchemist. The main dude's voice is just like fingernails down a blackboard and just made it utterly unwatchable to me.

Never liked Gundam either, but I guess that's just because I can't connect with any mecha sorta stuff. And well, I've not tried DBK, but I couldn't stand DBZ due to all the ridiculous filler. 16 episodes of someone looking increasingly constipated before their attack is easily countered.

Liam (aka Hullabaloo) also says Lucky Star is awful, but never watched it myself.

I think I might be a bit picky as far as anime goes, but there you go. I guess I just like what I like, and can't stand anything else XD

Last edited by a moderator:

newage

Super Vip
Reaction score
Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and any 'serial' anime. Seriously, it's so sub-standard it makes me wanna cry. And before you say 'but this episode'... no. I've had many many people try to convert me. Just just.... NO!

Never really liked Deathnote much. Just seems too flat an idea in the first place. Couldn't stand the dub of Full Metal Alchemist. The main dude's voice is just like fingernails down a blackboard and just made it utterly unwatchable to me.

Never liked Gundam either, but I guess that's just because I can't connect with any mecha sorta stuff. And well, I've not tried DBK, but I couldn't stand DBZ due to all the ridiculous filler. 16 episodes of someone looking increasingly constipated before their attack is easily countered.

Liam (aka Hullabaloo) also says Lucky Star is awful, but never watched it myself.

I think I might be a bit picky as far as anime goes, but there you go. I guess I just like what I like, and can't stand anything else XD

what anime do you like? and what is DBK? i liked DbZ way back when i was still 10...........now all i can say what the hell was i thinking watching that crud!!?!

S

Squallmuzza

Dragon Ball Kai (sp?). It's essentially a touched up re-release of DBZ with all the filler cut out. I didn't bother watching it personally, but the ex GUSHED over it. Thought it completely revolutionised the series. idk.

Anime I like: Wolf's Rain, Ghost In The Shell (the series, the movies were a bit too philosophically self-fapping for me), Final Fantasy Unlimited (mainly for the FF link I'd guess), the Appleseed movies were pretty cool, anything Ghibli or related (i.e. the stuff Miyazaki made outside Ghibli but were basically Ghibli XD), I like a whole bunch of stuff, but I'd end up sitting here for hours listing them all.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not MASSIVE anime fan. Far from it. But I (quite snootily) tend to think I like the cream of the crop. It generally has to be breath-takingly beautiful, well written and just... AWESOME :D

newage

Super Vip
Reaction score
Dragon Ball Kai (sp?). It's essentially a touched up re-release of DBZ with all the filler cut out. I didn't bother watching it personally, but the ex GUSHED over it. Thought it completely revolutionised the series. idk.

Anime I like: Wolf's Rain, Ghost In The Shell (the series, the movies were a bit too philosophically self-fapping for me), Final Fantasy Unlimited (mainly for the FF link I'd guess), the Appleseed movies were pretty cool, anything Ghibli or related (i.e. the stuff Miyazaki made outside Ghibli but were basically Ghibli XD), I like a whole bunch of stuff, but I'd end up sitting here for hours listing them all.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not MASSIVE anime fan. Far from it. But I (quite snootily) tend to think I like the cream of the crop. It generally has to be breath-takingly beautiful, well written and just... AWESOME :D

Lol off the ones you noted the only one i have actually seen is Ghost in the shell. It has quite a following but i never gave it the time or day...it was a bit boring. I would have probably liked it if i gave it a chance. I wonder if you've seen Code Geiss...i don't think i even spelled it right..sounds like something you'd like...but its a tad similar to Death Note.

S

Squallmuzza

Code Geiss is one of those ones that I've kept meaning to look at but never got round to. Maybe I'll give it a look over when I get a chance (which isn't often XD)

ksyxx

Reaction score
Code Geiss is one of those ones that I've kept meaning to look at but never got round to. Maybe I'll give it a look over when I get a chance (which isn't often XD)

Don't bother, it's so not worth it. Besides the ridiculous art style (I abhor Clamp's scrawny-ass noodle people art ), the characters were all pretty much unlikeable with unnecessary agenda's or anvilicious ideology. Then, like Death Note or Monster, it's hard to feel for the "protagonist" when he's a total douche bag.

Any other series mentioned in the above paragraph are pretty much on the hate list. Also really hated Evangelion. Askani thought Gantz was bad, but Eva was horrible. For the sordid christian/jewish symbolism to Shinji jerking off over Asuka, to the depressing ending... it was just awful. X_XX_X

Shush83

Reaction score
I really dislike One Piece and Bleach. Can´t stand those two and most anime series that last more than 30 episodes. They´re kind of pointless and their message is lost the longer they run imo.