• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

whats for dinner?

NoNamedGuy

Reaction score
Whatever dregs I can find in the cupboard and fridge. I'll try and pull something together. Pasta, maybe? There's always pasta. I was way too lazy to go shopping today.

trencherman

Reaction score
Whatever dregs I can find in the cupboard and fridge. I'll try and pull something together. Pasta, maybe? There's always pasta. I was way too lazy to go shopping today.

There's an app for that. What you can whip up from whatever detritus may be
sitting in your fridge or cupboard.

trencherman

Reaction score
I have been eating it at home and in restaurants for years without knowing that it’s called caprese until the time just a few years ago, I saw a menu entry in an Italian resto in Buenos Aires that simply said Caprese so I asked the waiter.

Here is a ladybuggy way of serving it:

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Stuffed Mushrooms In Air fryer

2655951977b25a2546d78e22992b8b3291e6f042.jpg

INGREDIENT
Mushroom – 2 packets
Oil/melted butter – 1 tsp (for brushing)
For Stuffing
Paneer/cottage cheese – 150 g
Cheese – 2 cubes(i have used mozzarella cheese)
Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tsp
Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
Green chilly – 1 (finely chopped)
Black pepper – ¼ tsp
Salt – as per taste
METHOD
Rinse the mushroom with water and remove its stem.
Grate paneer and mozzarella cheese.
Mix all the ingredients under ‘for stuffing’ And stuff in mushroom.
Preheat the airfryer for 5 mins at 180 d temperature.
Melt butter. (if using butter)
Place these stuffed mushroom in air fryer container and apply oil/butter on top of them.
Now air fry stuffed mushroom for 7-8 mins at 180 d temperature.

I use my air fryer around 90 percent of the time now for all my cooking

Dugaas

Reaction score
Hm... Pan fried zucchini w/ pasta and chicken.... or i'll be lazy and buy a gyro.

ss1258

Reaction score
This was my last night dinner .
Pasta with lentils and red cabbage pickle.

trencherman

Reaction score
Made a large batch of lentil soup again, I package them in recycled Yoplait containers and freeze them for serving later. Great drizzled with olive oil with freshly milled black pepper.

A bag of frozen mirepoix, a large tin of diced tomatoes, a pound of soaked and drained lentils, a couple of bouillon cubes, a bouquet garni of bayleaf, rosemary and thyme. Simmer long in plenty of water (two to three measures of the empty tomato tin).​

Last edited: