• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you happy today?

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Today we have had here in Berlin 37°C. Really very hard to work in the office. Tomorrow shall it be nearly 40°C.
So I've done something what I've done never before. At 1 o'clock in the afternoon I deceided to close my office and all employees have had a free afternoon. And for tomorrow they have once more a break at my expense. So we will see us on Thursday again. - It was a good feeling to see how happy all have been.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
rgt5300300.jpg

Now I get where you've been all day long :eek::eek::eek:

I hope you've had a great day in Wien :big hug:

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
Today we have had here in Berlin 37°C. Really very hard to work in the office. Tomorrow shall it be nearly 40°C.
So I've done something what I've done never before. At 1 o'clock in the afternoon I deceided to close my office and all employees have had a free afternoon. And for tomorrow they have once more a break at my expense. So we will see us on Thursday again. - It was a good feeling to see how happy all have been.

That's very kind, Shelter. It's not just about the $$$ for you.

It's very hot here as well. But we're taking the other approach. The work area is cool and comfortable. Lunch is brought in, and we all do our work in comfort.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
At 1 o'clock in the afternoon I deceided to close my office and all employees have had a free afternoon. And for tomorrow they have once more a break at my expense. So we will see us on Thursday again. - It was a good feeling to see how happy all have been.

:eek:

It's a rare pleasure to hear something like that these days. I think it's a very nice gesture from you. Employees are human beings, and it's easy for some bosses to forget that.

You are truly a man with a big heart. ;)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
That's very kind, Shelter. It's not just about the $$$ for you.

It's very hot here as well. But we're taking the other approach. The work area is cool and comfortable. Lunch is brought in, and we all do our work in comfort.

Hi Tonka and Haiducii thank you for your kind words - you will make me proud. But you must know that I can count on my employees as well in days when there is so much work and they will work as well on a Saturday or Sunday if it will be needed. I'll be proud of all of them.

And Tonka your words have as well a little sound of censure. And I'll accept this censure and I'll try to install a real good air conditioning system very soon now.

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hi Tonka and Haiducii thank you for your kind words - you will make me proud. But you must know that I can count on my employees as well in days when there is so much work and they will work as well on a Saturday or Sunday if it will be needed. I'll be proud of all of them.

And Tonka your words have as well a little sound of censure. And I'll accept this censure and I'll try to install a real good air conditioning system very soon now.

It wasn't meant as censure, but the summers are getting HOT! I never had central ac in my apartments until a few years ago, but I'm glad I have it now.
We just had the hottest first week in August here in Boston since they began keeping records.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
It wasn't meant as censure, but the summers are getting HOT! I never had central ac in my apartments until a few years ago, but I'm glad I have it now.
We just had the hottest first week in August here in Boston since they began keeping records.

Well it's the same here in Berlin. I can't remember that we ever before have had such a hot summer. Nearly 40°C = 104°F and that now over a time from more than 6 weeks is for us here not normal. Mostly our summers are very often full of rain and some sunny days but weeks and weeks and weeks with hot sun and WITHOUT any rain is for us very special! Every motive force has been gone. In the news we've heard that this evening shall be thundery and it shall rain. So let us hope!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well it's the same here in Berlin. I can't remember that we ever before have had such a hot summer. Nearly 40°C = 104°F and that now over a time from more than 6 weeks is for us here not normal. Mostly our summers are very often full of rain and some sunny days but weeks and weeks and weeks with hot sun and WITHOUT any rain is for us very special! Every motive force has been gone. In the news we've heard that this evening shall be thundery and it shall rain. So let us hope!

Well today it is much cooler in UK than it has been in weeks.. yesterday about 28/29 deg , but today cloudy and only 19 deg. Currently been raining for most of the day in London (so no cricket at Lords :(:(:()... where I live there is rain forecast for the weekend

absalom

Reaction score
That the longest heatwave of my life is finally over and that temperatures are bearable again.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
That the longest heatwave of my life is finally over and that temperatures are bearable again.

I totally agree with you!!!

Here in Sweden where I live, the definite climate change started Friday (very windy), Saturday (sunny but much cooler than just a few days earlier) and Sunday (raining all day long, starting about 5 AM and not stopping til about 7 PM).

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I totally agree with you!!!

Here in Sweden where I live, the definite climate change started Friday (very windy), Saturday (sunny but much cooler than just a few days earlier) and Sunday (raining all day long, starting about 5 AM and not stopping til about 7 PM).

Still waiting for it^^ :cheers:

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Not a God damned thing! I opened my front door and got stung right under my eye by a wasp, now my eye is almost swollen shut. Then I found a radiator leak in my van. After I got the van cooled down and the radiator filled, I stopped on the way home to get a bite, got back in my van and the headlight switch went out.

I picked a Hell of a day to quit smoking...

trencherman

Reaction score
Not a God damned thing! I opened my front door and got stung right under my eye by a wasp, now my eye is almost swollen shut. Then I found a radiator leak in my van. After I got the van cooled down and the radiator filled, I stopped on the way home to get a bite, got back in my van and the headlight switch went out.

I picked a Hell of a day to quit smoking...

Shall we call you Lucky then?

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Next week we will have a holiday break for 3 weeks. - Well that will be the good news.

The bad news will be that we will be during this time at home and will fix up our house. Some friends will help us - many, many thanks to them.

But if everything will be done I think we will be happy again. But just in the moment - the imagination ...... Grrrrr.

trencherman

Reaction score
Next week we will have a holiday break for 3 weeks. - Well that will be the good news.

The bad news will be that we will be during this time at home and will fix up our house. Some friends will help us - many, many thanks to them.

But if everything will be done I think we will be happy again. But just in the moment - the imagination ...... Grrrrr.

I would help out if I were anywhere nearby. A few years back, a freak rainstorm pissed down on a spot in Toronto that flooded friends’ basement. I helped them take the soggy carpet off but because he was 77 and his wife was 84 and were somewhat frail, strapping 68 year old little me ended up doing the bulk of the work. You don’t know how some of these Crazy Rich Asians can be. They showered me with tokens of gratitude, presents and dinner invitations thereafter until I moved out to the country.

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
I had my surgery 10 days ago and I am getting better and finally able to just take Advil for any pain. So very happy.