• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you happy today?

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
The nicen autumn weather, sunny today

and I have much time this day for myself......

and I'm in much better mood then yesterday..:thumbs up:

Last edited:

Armpit Licker

Reaction score
this morning, my friends and i meet up to do some things. then when we we're about to go home, the guy i really REALLY like said "Take Care, (insert my real name here)". my heart just melted, i was so happy i couldn't think right <3

and some time ago, a guy with hot armpits talked to me :) he was only wearing an undershirt but unfortunately he didn't even raise his arms, but it seemed he enjoyed talking to me :3

Lotus69

Reaction score
That I can get up and walk, enjoy a morning run, make and eat breakfast....

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
That I can get up and walk, enjoy a morning run, make and eat breakfast....

THX,
Yep, back to the roots and essential things of life....
and be happy........:thumbs up:

H

Haplo

Revenge...
The TV series, obviously... :)
Great actors, manipulation, seduction, but also hunky Joshua Bowman.... :pP

ghab45

Reaction score
Getting a group hug from my nieces and nephews. There's NOTHING like that!

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
summer is on its way, october and we have had our first 30 degree day for the season. guys out in shorts and singlets or shirtless... :)

Last edited:

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
summer is on its way, october and we have had our first 30 degree day for the season. guys out in shorts and singlets or shirtless... :)

.....and we have had our first night frost......:(

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
......going to the gym late afternoon, seeing some hot guys there.....:thumbs up:

Armpit Licker

Reaction score
this afternoon, me and my friends were slacking off, and lied to the floor to cool off. my crush lied in the middle of the room, i was lying down a bit near him, then when i looked towards him, i saw him staring at me. i stared back, we were staring at each other for a long time, not moving, not speaking, he didn't even blink, he just stared, directly into my eyes.

then he asked me and another friend to lie near him, cause we were trying to form a shape, he wanted me to be in the middle, and he was lying on the floor beside me. i was so happy, it drove me to impossible extents, and i was so high for the rest of the afternoon. i can't say he's just a crush, he's way more than that =)) i'm just so happy i got to look into his eyes while he was looking at mine <3

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
This two!! Just arrived today:
CD+DVD

DVD

Surely gonna be the best weekend for this month!!:heart:

Jerry01

Reaction score
Using blueberry pie filling on pancakes today when I realized I didn't have any syrup. It was a pleasant mistake!

Rebel7

Ni lo intentes!
Reaction score
I had a day off..Man! I could breathe again. Plus i had nice company ;) really enjoyed my day :)

c750dt

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Dinner was good and everything outside looked quite pretty. Beyond that, today was mostly devoid of anything that could invoke an emotion. Oh right, I was digging through a jacket earlier and found an unopened bag of sunflower seeds. Sell by date was in 2009 but they didn't taste expired.