• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Episodes of Jake 1

S

samboi91

Growing up with 2 brothers as the youngest, there was always a lot of rough housing. I was always the one who got pinned down and made to eat dirt or other horrible deeds. Although that might be some peoples’ fantasy, it certainly wasn’t mine. I, being 18 currently, had already gone through the whole ‘accepting that I’m gay and that there’s nothing I can do about it’ thing. Even though my brothers taunted and teased me, they accepted it and so did my parents. My oldest brother, Chris, is 21 and off at university and living on campus so I don’t get to see him that often unless he’s on holidays. My other brother, Danny, is 19 and lives with me and my parents at home. He’s finished school and works a lot of days so when I’m finished school; it’s not that often he’s around. Both are pretty good looking guys. Chris is musclier than Danny is but Danny seems more toned. Chris is the studier. He goes out and parties but the education is more important to him. He’s always been pretty wise and is great at giving advice. Danny is kind of a bad boy. He loves stirring trouble and doesn’t like it when he doesn’t get what he wants. He pretty much always does with me since he’s so much stronger but I always have my parents on my side.

My best friend, who was my friend before I came out and still is, Troy, had always kept me in shape. He knew how demanding the gay world can be about looks so he decided to help me out. Even though he was completely straight, he understood everything I was going through. He was in peak physical condition and he knew I found that extremely attractive. I had seen him shirtless a lot before when we’ve been swimming, after a workout at the gym, when he’s stripped off to his boxers when we’ve slept over each other’s place. He had such defined pecs and rock hard abs. He’s had a body like that for as long as I can remember. That’s why I got him to help me get in shape. I’m not that fit yet. He’s beefy muscle and I am more toned. I’ve got the beginning of abs and pretty defined pecs but nothing too muscly. I do love the way my biceps bulge from my arms when I flex though. I’ve often caught myself checking myself out in the mirror. Troy knows that I think he’s hot. He catches me sometimes checking him out and makes some smart ass remark about it. He stands a foot above me which I find really hot and also has a few tattoos and a sleeve on his arm. Today’s Saturday and on Saturday’s, we always go for a run and a hike up the mountain. I love doing it because it lets me spend some more time with Troy. We chat and joke around and when we reach the top of the mountain, we sit and talk in the secluded area while admiring the view.

“Are you ready Jake?” He spoke.

He was wearing a tight shirt that outlined his muscular physique, board shorts which showed that he wasn’t wearing any underwear by the way his package was outlined and his usual joggers. I couldn’t help but admire the way he looked.

“Damn Jake. It must have been ages since you’ve gotten laid. You’re checking me out more than usual.”

I snapped out of my gaze and look up at his smirking face.

“Fuck you. I get laid all the time.”

“Oh yeah? When was your last?”

“Well… umm…”

“Be honest. I’ve known you for long enough to know when you’re lying.”

“Fine. 6 months ago.”

“Geez man. That’s ages. I got some last night. I was fucking that chick so good.” He described while thrusting his hips.

I couldn’t help but laugh at his actions. We were on our way in no time for our run. He was always a little faster than I was so sometimes I struggled to keep up but he always pushed me which helped make me a better running. It was winter so it was pretty cold but we knew we would be heating up a bit so we didn’t wear anything that covered too much. His muscled flexed as he ran which distracted me so he had to warn me before I run into a tree. We reached the top of the mountain within half an hour before he sat on a large rock and I bent over trying to get my breath back.

“Damn… that was… a good run.” I panted.

“Yeah man… we did well.”

He stood up before grabbing the bottom of his shirt and pulling it over his head. His muscles bulged as he sat back down.

“Woah man. It’s freezing. Why are you taking off your shirt?”

“It’s not that cold. Don’t be such a pussy. I know you like what you see.”

He started flexing while he laughed, showing off his big biceps.

“You’re getting pretty big yourself. Take off your shirt and show me what you got.”

I did as I was told and pulled my shirt over my head. I stood in front of Troy as he checked me out.

“Very nice Jake. You’re getting some definition. Maybe someday you’ll be as big as me.”

We laughed and I noticed his hand slide down to his board shorts.

“Jake… I noticed that you’ve been very distracted lately. I wanted to help you out.”

He grabbed the front of his board shorts and ripped the Velcro open. My eyes bulged as I looked at the base of his thick, semi-hard cock. I always knew he would be big in the pants. His boxers always bulged so much.

“Troy… I don’t know if we should…”

“Why not? I know you want it. What’s there to lose?”

“Our friendship.”

“Bullshit. We’ve been friends forever and, if anything, this will make things more fun. If I like it, we might do it more. If I don’t, then we can just go back to normal. Now I’m fucking horny and I can tell by the bulge in your pants that you are too. So get on your knees and start sucking my dick.”

I loved this assertive side of him and I could see pure lust in his eyes so I knew I would be sucking his dick ether way. I’ve heard stories about what Troy is like during sex and I know that he can be quite powerful and aggressive sometimes. He’s just a horny teenager who wants to blow his load. I did what he told me and got on my knees in front of him. I could see that his massive cock was hard and ready to burst out. He reached into his shorts, grabbed a hold of his cock and pulled it free.

“Fuck man. That’s the biggest cock I’ve ever seen.”

“It’s 9 inches and every inch with your name on it. Now get to work.”

I wrapped my hand around the thick base and moved my mouth closer. As my lips wrapped around the big head, I heard Troy release a sigh. I moved my head down his massive cock but could only get a few inches in before I started gagging. He put his hands behind his head, making his biceps bulge. I looked into his eyes and saw that he was enjoying this.

“Yeah Jake. Suck my big cock. Damn your mouth feels good around it.”

I yanked his pants down further and pulled his balls out so I could play with them while I blew him. I moved down to them and took one into my mouth. I sucked and licked it and moved to the other one. Troy was moaning loudly while I did this. I moved back to sucking his dick.

“Ok enough fucking around Jakey. I need my cock down your throat.”

As he said this, he put his hand on the back of my head and thrusted his cock down my throat. Every thick inch filled my throat and bypassed my gag reflex. My eyes started watering from the thickness and Troy was moaning from the tightness of my throat.

“Fuck that feels good man. I can tell you’ve never taken a cock like this before but it’s great.”

He grabbed my head from either side and started slowly moving my head back and forward on his cock. My throat had adjusted to accommodate his large cock which made it easier to take. He was in complete control and he knew it. Troy was so horny, he stood up with my mouth still around his cock and started thrusting into my throat. He moaned while he fucked my mouth.

“Yeah bitch. This won’t be the last time I’m gonna shoot my big load down your throat. You suck my dick so fucking good. I’m gonna blow soon man.”
Troy picked up the pace and fucked my face faster. I could feel his cock pulsing and knew he wasn’t far off from cumming. He changed to short, quick thrusts and with one final thrust, cum started shooting from his cock into my throat. He moaned so loud I could hear the echo down the mountain. He held my head on his cock while he came, making me take every warm, creamy shot. He came so much it filled my throat and my mouth. I struggled to swallow it all but I managed to keep it down. Troy slid his cock out of my mouth and sat back on the rock, his cock becoming limp but still big. I was still on my knees, cum dribbled down on my chin as I wiped it off.

“Damn Jake. You suck like a pro. I don’t know why I’ve never gotten you to blow me before. Anytime you’re hungry for more, you just let me know. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did.”

“Fuck yeah man. That was amazing. I didn’t know you could be so controlling.”

“Oh so you like me taking control huh? Well I’ll keep that in mind.”

“You shoot so much cum. That was heaps.”

“Must have been a good feed for you. Haha. That was a days’ worth.”

I watched as he tucked his cock back into his board shorts and did the Velcro up.

“I’m amazed you can hide that thing.”

“Yeah it’s pretty big. The lady’s love it. So do you apparently.”

Troy and I finished our run and went back to my place. When we got home, we walked past Danny’s room and I could see that his friend, Nick, was over. Nick was a lot like Danny. He was kind of a bad boy, had more definition than Danny and was a bit taller. Both of them always wore the skaterboy outfits. Baggy pants, skater shoes, baggy shirts, always wearing hats. I liked that look though. Troy and I went to my room so he could grab his stuff. When we went in, troy picked up his bag and flung it over his shoulder. He looked at me in the eyes for a second before grabbing me and pulling me into a deep kiss. I was shocked but soon after, I snapped out of it and kissed him back. I could feel his muscly arms holding my body close to his, our cocks grinding together, his tongue exploring my mouth. He moved his lips away from mine and let go of my body.

“Thanks for today bud. It definitely won’t be the last time. I really think things are going to get more fun now. I have to run but I will text you later ok?”

“Ok Troy. Today was heaps fun. I’ll see you later.”

Troy left my room and I heard the front door close. I laid on my bed and thought about the events of today. I also thought about how I’ve been hard practically the whole time and haven’t done anything about it. My hand slid onto my pants and I started stroking my hard cock. It wasn’t as big at Troy’s cock at 7 inches but it did the job. I released a soft moan as I felt it throb. Then another moan. Wait a second. That moan wasn’t me. I stopped stoking my cock and listened. There were more moans but they were coming from Danny’s room.

“That feels good Nick. You’re a good little cock sucker aren’t you.”

Danny was getting a blowjob from Nick. I snuck out of my room and peeked into Danny’s. He was sitting on the edge of his bed in nothing but his skater hat. Nick was on his knees with his hat turned backwards and Danny’s cock buried down his throat. I’ve only ever known Danny to do anything with chicks. I could never picture a fit, ‘straight’ skater guy like him getting hic cock sucked by another dude. He was my brother. This was creeping me out. I walked back to my room and laid back on my bed trying to figure out if what I had just seen was real. The moans started getting louder and my cock got harder. This was my brother. I shouldn’t be thinking these things but I had to jerk off. I freed my cock from my shorts and started pumping it.

“Fuck yeah Nick. Suck my dick you cock slut.”

I pumped faster imagining my own brother forcing his cock down his best friends’ throat. I could still hear the moans of my brother before everything went quiet.

“I think its too big.”

“No its not, ride it first.”

I could hear a bit of movement and then more silence. Slight moaning started to pick up which started to get louder. Both of them were moaning and grunting.

“Yeah ride my dick Nick. Take every inch of my big pole.”

I was flowing precum while I pumped my cock fast. I heard more movement and more groans and knew that Danny had just changed positions with Nick. I could hear the slapping against Nick’s ass as Danny pounded him.

“Danny slow down. It feels weird.”

“Fuck up and take my cock. I’m gonna blow soon.”

I could tell that I was going to blow pretty soon as well. I pulled my shirt and shorts off and pumped my cock fast. The moans got louder and Danny started grunting. I could tell that he was cumming. That sent me over the edge and I began shooting my load onto my stomach. It was such an intense orgasm. The cum flowed from my cock. The orgasm subsided and I wiped the cum off my body. I can’t believe I just came over the thought of my brother. I heard the front door close and knew that nick had left.