• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Movie you Watched ?

daisydog

Reaction score
Mary Queen of Scots
It was great, but then again I'll go to anything with Guy Pierce in it :)

paulie11

Reaction score
"Green Book". Light fare, but enjoyable. Heard Vigo Mortenson was good in this and was prepared to be underwhelmed. I wasn't. He's good, the rest of the cast is excellent and the story moves right along. All-in-all not a bad way to spend an hour or two.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Roma (2018)

Roma-714240433-large.jpg

Awards season is moving full speed ahead. There is a debate will Alfonso Cuarón win three, four or five Oscars for ''Roma''. Can Roma become the first foreign language film to win Best Picture at the Oscars? In their 90-year history, the Academy Awards have never seen a Best Picture winner in any language other than English. I went into this movie with great expectations after reading all of these articles. But I ended up hugely disappointed.

Roma is being called director Alfonso Cuarón's masterpiece. Yes, it has extraordinary cinematography and some of the shots are awe-inspiring. I respect the really long single shots, but other then the great technical stuff it was pretty boring. Keep waiting for it to build to some kind of a climax or a twist or something and it never did. I sincerely tried to get into this movie, but I was bored throughout the film.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Roma-714240433-large.jpg

Awards season is moving full speed ahead. There is a debate will Alfonso Cuarón win three, four or five Oscars for ''Roma''. Can Roma become the first foreign language film to win Best Picture at the Oscars? In their 90-year history, the Academy Awards have never seen a Best Picture winner in any language other than English. I went into this movie with great expectations after reading all of these articles. But I ended up hugely disappointed.

Roma is being called director Alfonso Cuarón's masterpiece. Yes, it has extraordinary cinematography and some of the shots are awe-inspiring. I respect the really long single shots, but other then the great technical stuff it was pretty boring. Keep waiting for it to build to some kind of a climax or a twist or something and it never did. I sincerely tried to get into this movie, but I was bored throughout the film.

Thank you for your words - I've waited as well for this film, but now I'll spent my time otherwise. Once more thank you.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
BOY ERASED a really, really very shocking Bio-Pic. The plot is not happend in the dark age - but in 2004. Parents force their 19 years old son, who outed himself as gay, into a "boot"-camp of a Bibel-Club. I couldn't believe what I've seen there and that America is allowing such concentration camps with its special laws. It is really unbelievable. And I can't sympathize that there are people, who call themselves "believers", and their therapy is to crash the bible on the head of the "dirty people" so that the word of God will come to their brains. I'm really shocked that that is possible today in our sophisticaded time - the story happend in Arkansas! After this film I've had really bad dreams!!!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

Terrible. At the screening I was at about 30 people got up and walked out.... trouble was we were at 30,000ft at the time :rofl::rofl::rofl:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
BOY ERASED a really, really very shocking Bio-Pic. The plot is not happend in the dark age - but in 2004. Parents force their 19 years old son, who outed himself as gay, into a "boot"-camp of a Bibel-Club. I couldn't believe what I've seen there and that America is allowing such concentration camps with its special laws. It is really unbelievable. And I can't sympathize that there are people, who call themselves "believers", and their therapy is to crash the bible on the head of the "dirty people" so that the word of God will come to their brains.

Boy Erased, a memoir by Garrard Conley (adapted to the screen by writer, director, and actor, Joel Edgerton), is a heartbreaking movie and I'm sure many will cry, many will become even more angry and stubborn, but in the end it gives hope.

I'm really shocked that that is possible today in our sophisticaded time - the story happend in Arkansas! After this film I've had really bad dreams!!!

Not only in Arkansas...gay conversion therapy is legal in 36 states!

The acting is spectacular (Academy award winners Nicole Kidman and Russel Crowe, 20-year-old Oscar nominee Lucas Hedges), the suporting cast is great (incl. the Canadian cinematographic mastermind Xavier Dolan), the soundtrack is magic (Troye Sivan)...So, I highly recommend checking it out.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
SUNCHASER a movie from 1996 with Woody Harrelson and Jon Seda. A very emotional "roadmovie" and Woody Harrelson really on top. And Jon Seda, to that time 26, great. I always thought to know this face and now I know he plays the "Antonio Dawson" now in Chicago P.D.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Again an "oldie" from 1989 THE PACKAGE with Tommy Lee Jones and Gene Hackman. But who says, that an old movie cannot be thrilling???? The only thing I've had to laugh about were the computer!!! But the movie itself is worth a recommandation. It's a fictional story during the time of the cold war.

jhtw

Reaction score
Glass...it's not that bad but quite disappointing as well...