• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Taron Egerton talks having a gay curiosity period

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Taron Egerton: ‘I Had a Period of Feeling I Might Be Gay’

The upcoming biopic Rocketman promises to be an epic musical extravaganza about Sir Elton John‘s life through his formative years. Starring Taron Egerton, Jamie Bell, Richard Madden, and Bryce Dallas Howard, Rocketman promises to stay faithful to the legend’s life both in an out of the public eye.

In a recent interview, Egerton, who plays John in the film, revealed some fascinating details about the film’s steamier moments. He even opened up about filming Rocketman‘s love scenes with his co-star, Richard Madden (Bodyguard, Games of Thrones). In the film, Madden portrays John’s first manager, John Reid, who also happened to be his lover.

“I felt Richard’s p***s … on my leg,” he told Attitude. “We shot a scene where we are both naked on a bed, and we are rolling around. I don’t really know how much further we could have gone.”

In the same interview, Egerton also opened up about discovering his sexuality saying, “When I was 14 or 15, I had a period of thinking I might be gay and I spoke to my mother about it.” He continued, “It was part of a period in my life where my mind was figuring things out. You question everything, there are hormones … It was a very real feeling to me, and I was very panicked and upset about how I would be perceived.”

“That is not the same as going through it for real but there is some understanding of what it might be like, and I remember feeling that acutely.”

The star confirmed that he identifies as straight early this year.

READ MORE

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Mmmmm… On the flip-side I suspect that many here at GH have gone through a Taron Ergeton :pP phase;);)

Before his film career kicked off he had a part in a Sky TV series set in a London fire station.... was it an interesting part? - judge for yourself ;);)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
oh my... why can't this scene be longer!? :( could watch it all day. :p

watched every movie he’s been in ever since the first kingsman came out...i can honestly say i'm in love :heart:

dwilliams104

Reaction score
That is a great picture of him. I thought he was great in Rocketman.

asalaja

Reaction score
I like his jawline, he's so handsome, especially in kingsman

cranston

Reaction score
He's a great actor and he would richly deserve the Oscar this year but I don't find him amazing looking.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
He's a great actor and he would richly deserve the Oscar this year

:agree:

But I think the Oscar goes to Joaquin Phoenix who gives the “physical transformation” performance of the year...

cranston

Reaction score
:agree:

But I think the Oscar goes to Joaquin Phoenix who gives the “physical transformation” performance of the year...

It would be nice if Joaquin won, but the reason I think it would be nice is the reason he probably won't win: people may be worried he will say something too political.

mgm721

Reaction score
I like his work a great deal, and I think he does well in the movie.

bokehbaby

Reaction score
Yeah, I think he owes it to himself to try it out. I'm glad he's not one of those celebs who does gay for pay and then is all, oh, I am 100% straight, thank you. Not saying he has to get gangbanged on a Wednesday afternoon. But to acknowledge that he was a bit turned on filming those sex scenes, that's pretty cool.

trypt

Reaction score
I always assume really good lookig guys have some gay streak....just maybe never acted on them. Tom Hardy anyone?

RufusMc

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I always assume really good lookig guys have some gay streak....just maybe never acted on them. Tom Hardy anyone?

Tom Hardy, now there's a fantasy I've had:heart:

I always assumed a level of bi was in everyone, just programmed out by society. Maybe that's just me