• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

I'm 30, still virgin and I have skin problem - vitiligo

lhardwick69

Reaction score
wouldnt be a virgin for long if were here trust me--guys can be so petty about shit like this--I am not I would suck this dick dry if given the chance

phxwilly

Reaction score
Hey man,
Take a look at this new Netflix series about a gay guy with cerebral palsey.

We just watched it last week. Short series, and I think you could relate.

Willy

Last edited by a moderator:

Mardo

Banned
Reaction score
I will venture a radical idea...

You are still a virgin because you are gay and feel conflicted about that,

IT actually has very little to do with the vitiligo.

Advice: just do it!

gamecube

Reaction score
Hi guys,
It's easy to say, hard to do it. Most men are visual. I'm not Mr. World, I'm attractive for some guys but they didn't know about my problem. For most men look is the most important thing, I mean good shape, well built body, long, big dick. You can't agree with me but it's true. At the first look people don't know about my vitiligo. But I have white spots on hands, dick, ass. And most top men love beauty ass.
Polish guys are specific. They want male greek god when they looks sometimes like shrek. I have bad experiences with grindr and guys. I not mean vitiligo because didn't show it there. When I was too slim I didn't get many messages. When I placed current body pic, I got many messages. Unfortunately it's true.

Last edited:

Lamicheval

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hi, gamecube!

You are right, most men are visual. But you showed your skin on your penis to us and, believe me, if you are able to, it wasn't only said for fun or to be pleasant, your penis is hot! :thumbs up:

These spots are visible, yes, but for me not a big point. Anyway if there are some on your ass, your hands or somewhere else too. Plus, you got more positive reactions here! And I don't think they only told it to be nice to you.

For sure you have to take step by step. But you are on a good way, in my opinion. Your next step after telling it to us, was your picture of your hot tool between your legs. And perhaps the next one will be a date with a hottie, which knows about your skin problem. Even if it would be just to talk about it and look, where this conversation leads you to.

A good point would be to get slowly comfortable with your vitiligo. Like in my first post above already mentioned with other words: you have the skin with these spots, but you are not (only) a skin with spots. I hope I can make understandable what I mean. It is sometimes a bit difficult, to make some things clear, if you write in another language.

A few months ago I saw a guy on youtube with a problem, called "Tourette syndrome". And to be honest, in first I was a bit nervous to see him, if he can't control his speech and screams some really heavy things and moves spontaneously uncontrollable in the interview, but he is so comfortable with his disorder meanwhile (it took its time), he gave it a funny name, makes jokes about it and tells everyone to do the same, if they have problems. Some things he screams are really funny and he has to laugh about them himself after it. And he is a really hot and goodlooking guy, but unfortunately he likes girls and has a girlfriend already! X_X

Try to get comfortable with your skin too. So you will become even more attractive, as you already are, to the guys in your near, if you are that relaxed.

And many thanks again for your courage to show us a bit more of you! :thumbs up:

trypt

Reaction score
Try a pro for the first time. Top or bottom, or someone you really like. I once dated an ex marine guy with one leg. Never believed in a million years I could. But I discovered he was a really damn great guy once I got to know him . He went back to his wife after 3 years. I wished him al the best . Broke my heart.

Lamicheval

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hey, gamecube! Just a quick note, because on xt| |be you can find a hot profile of a guy, which seems to have vitiligo too. He calls himself UADG24, if you want to search for him and his hot content. UADG24 Have a good week and a good weekend! :big hug:

gamecube

Reaction score
Would it be okay to ask how do black people in general react to vitiligo. Does it have special significance. Are they more aware of it? Or it all the same regardless of race.

I got first reaction of black man for my vitiligo. It was very sad and bad. I didn't expect :? I chatted with man, and when I told him about it.... never mind ;]

Jase

Reaction score
I've been following this thread, but I haven't posted because I really couldn't think of anything constructive to say that hasn't already been said.

Please hang in there and don't give, Gamecube! ((Big Hug))

The little bit I know, you seem to be a really nice guy whose got a great body and an beautiful manhood (haven't seen your face, but I bet that's cute too). Personally, the vitiligo wouldn't be an issue an issue for me and I have to and want to believe that somewhere near you there is a guy who also feels the same exact way!

Just don't give up. Sometimes, we find love (or whatever else we're looking for) when we're not looking for it.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I've been following this thread, but I haven't posted because I really couldn't think of anything constructive to say that hasn't already been said.

The little bit I know, you seem to be a really nice guy whose got a great body and an beautiful manhood (haven't seen your face, but I bet that's cute too). Personally, the vitiligo wouldn't be an issue an issue for me and I have to and want to believe that somewhere near you there is a guy who also feels the same exact way!

Just don't give up. Sometimes, we find love (or whatever else we're looking for) when we're not looking for it.

There is nothing left to be added! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

gamecube

Reaction score

Thank you so much, it's nice to hear that... It's hard situation for me and I'm scared of men's reaction :] I'm trying cure it.

And my new photo ...

clemh01

Reaction score
Nothing to worry about

Thank you so much, it's nice to hear that... It's hard situation for me and I'm scared of men's reaction :] I'm trying cure it.

And my new photo ...

Gamecube, dude, you have nothing to worry about. Most men here on this forum (or with a brain and eyes and interested in men) would love to get to know you in both intimate and non-intimate ways.p:p

gamecube

Reaction score
Thank you guys! Nice to hear... I'm trying do my best. Most guys like my pics but don't know about my secret lol

[/URL]

larryisreal

I believe!
Staff member
Reaction score
You should think about opening a "Show Yourself Off" Thread. ^^