• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you happy today?

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
By
Very well done. You have been sensible, working through the issue with doctors, and have kept a level head.

Now, with this good news, you deserve a treat. Think about a small holiday maybe or a gift for yourself. You deserve it. We are supposed to take tough abd worrying times in our stride, but it's easier said than done.p:p

by accident i am two and a half week off from work now..... its good.
In hospital I have to stay one night,
but all self employed people take their "Time out" for private things in their holidays as always...

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

OMfuckingG!!!!!

The planets ONLY TRUE SPORT produced a dramatic absolute nail-biter of a final to the ICC World Cup! Neither England or New Zealand had won it before so there was a heck of a lot to play for The game was closely fought with the advantage swinging back and forth between the teams and there were a couple of times when I thought we had lost it but in the end the result was a tie! - A TIE - with both teams having scored 214 runs. So then we went to the "super-over" (think penalty shoot-out for those who follow that tedious pastime called foot bell/feet bowl - whatever lol) and at the end of that both teams had scored 15 runs - so the super over was a tie too, Yes, the tie-breaker was a tie!!!...so then it is decided on which team hit the most boundaries and England had 26 to New Zealand's 17 … a cruel way for New Zealand to loose and I feel for them and their supporters after such an awesome match ( I have no fucking nails left, my heart rate was through the roof but is coming back down gradually and I have worn out my carpet but, :):):):):) we are the cricket world champions!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score

OMfuckingG!!!!!

The planets ONLY TRUE SPORT produced a dramatic absolute nail-biter of a final to the ICC World Cup! Neither England or New Zealand had won it before so there was a heck of a lot to play for The game was closely fought with the advantage swinging back and forth between the teams and there were a couple of times when I thought we had lost it but in the end the result was a tie! - A TIE - with both teams having scored 214 runs. So then we went to the "super-over" (think penalty shoot-out for those who follow that tedious pastime called foot bell/feet bowl - whatever lol) and at the end of that both teams had scored 15 runs - so the super over was a tie too, Yes, the tie-breaker was a tie!!!...so then it is decided on which team hit the most boundaries and England had 26 to New Zealand's 17 … a cruel way for New Zealand to loose and I feel for them and their supporters after such an awesome match ( I have no fucking nails left, my heart rate was through the roof but is coming back down gradually and I have worn out my carpet but, :):):):):) we are the cricket world champions!!!!!!!

:thumbs up::thumbs up:
Hi Slimjim - congratulations. And as a sports fan (Football = Soccer) I will truly understand your enjoyment.

But please forgive me - the planets ONLY TRUE SPORT will be forever and ALL
times FOOTBALL/SOCCER. :cheers:

Rebel7

Ni lo intentes!
Reaction score
Congrats slimmy! :thumbs up:...you have been high on adrenaline!:D

It's odd rule to have at that level, why not a prolongation of the tie break? Like they did football, by making golden goal obsolete!
Btw, how many crickets are in those green field? ;P

Sorry, but the true sport is GOLF!! You look for a pole to score a hole... :rofl:

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
In spite of all that is in front of me, I enjoy two weeks off from work in my great garden with hot summer weather, maybe 40 °C on tuesday, in the light shadow of birch trees.....

and a nice drink in the evening sun.....;)

larryisreal

I believe!
Staff member
Reaction score
A Praying Mantis visited me today in the workshop. They're very rare around these parts.

trencherman

Reaction score
Good Housekeeping for an old bachelor

Adopted the habit of cleaning a different section of the house everyday.

I don’t know why I did not discover this routine for housekeeping until now. For the longest time, I cleaned my house in anticipation of receiving guests, so no guest, no cleaning. At times it got embarrassing because unexpected visitors came knocking to a messy home. Since I started this routine of cleaning one different section of the house a day at the beginning of July, the house has been shining immaculate as it has never been before. Even my bad habit of leaving dirty dishes on the sink and used pots and pans on the stovetop have gone away. The same with the rising pile of worn clothes. They are now sorted as I cast them off and washed as soon as the baskets are full. The bed is also made at the most every week and the beddings replaced as required. Even the fridge is cleaned at regular intervals now unlike before. All of these, a result of just following the household cleaning tips link that looked like a clickbate.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Adopted the habit of cleaning a different section of the house everyday.

I don’t know why I did not discover this routine for housekeeping until now. For the longest time, I cleaned my house in anticipation of receiving guests, so no guest, no cleaning. At times it got embarrassing because unexpected visitors came knocking to a messy home. Since I started this routine of cleaning one different section of the house a day at the beginning of July, the house has been shining immaculate as it has never been before. Even my bad habit of leaving dirty dishes on the sink and used pots and pans on the stovetop have gone away. The same with the rising pile of worn clothes. They are now sorted as I cast them off and washed as soon as the baskets are full. The bed is also made at the most every week and the beddings replaced as required. Even the fridge is cleaned at regular intervals now unlike before. All of these, a result of just following the household cleaning tips link that looked like a clickbate.

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:
Trencherman you have reached a high level!!!!!! Congratulations. But honestly nothing is more disturbing than house cleaning! I hate it, my BF hates it - and that we will not die in a pile of dirt we hired a cleaning lady which comes two times a month.

trencherman

Reaction score
Trencherman you have reached a high level!!!!!! Congratulations. But honestly nothing is more disturbing than house cleaning! I hate it, my BF hates it - and that we will not die in a pile of dirt we hired a cleaning lady which comes two times a month.

I considered doing that but in this day and age, a casual exchange with a maid can provoke a complaint of sexual harassment. I am not rich but I don’t want any prospect of proving my gayness in open court of justice.

Nothing can stop me from hiring well-built college boys to do my lawn though.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I considered doing that but in this day and age, a casual exchange with a maid can provoke a complaint of sexual harassment. I am not rich but I don’t want any prospect of proving my gayness in open court of justice.

Honestly sometimes I think we are living 50 years back. A cleaning lady can provoke a complaint of sexual harassment????

Sometimes I have the opinion the so-called "straights" will think all gays are
child abusers, perverts and most of all criminals. And we are writing 2019. I really could burst with anger! :angry::angry::angry:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score

Honestly sometimes I think we are living 50 years back. A cleaning lady can provoke a complaint of sexual harassment????

Sometimes I have the opinion the so-called "straights" will think all gays are
child abusers, perverts and most of all criminals. And we are writing 2019. I really could burst with anger! :angry::angry::angry:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Buuuuuuut the well-built college boys wo do your lawn will make me jealous!!! -:)

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score

I have a cleaning lady too. Also twice a month. What a luxury! I never did it till I was recovering from surgery a few years ago.
One of the best things about it...I spend a few minutes each day and keep it neat and tidy. it's so easy.

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Planning and implementing my retirement end of september 2019, me then becomming 60 years old, over 35 years in my hard job.... I am happy...:) although successor was not to find

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Planning and implementing my retirement end of september 2019, me then becomming 60 years old, over 35 years in my hard job.... I am happy...:) although successor was not to find

Hi Peter enjoy the new freedom! :thumbs up::thumbs up:

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
I think you will be very happy, Peter.
I didnt choose redundancy, it chose me, but I'm glad it did.
Hard work is so overrated.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score

When my eyes met this sentence, I immediately thought of the question about "manscaping/trimming"

What a let down to realise that you only meant the grass in your garden.

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I think you will be very happy, Peter.
I didnt choose redundancy, it chose me, but I'm glad it did.
Hard work is so overrated.

Thank u very much dargelos, I think for every thing there is a season in life,

sry german but maybe there is a translstion function :thumbs up: