• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

My First Bathhouse Experience

hwolf96

Reaction score
I'm a bi-married bottom guy, so play incognito, but have always fantasized about going to a bathhouse and just getting used by many random guys. Before this experience, in my life I'd been fucked by 7 guys. I'd sucked a fair number of cocks, but only gave up my ass on 7 occasions. Recently I was stuck in Perth, Australia over the weekend, and on Saturday decided (after a few drinks) to visit the Steamworks sauna. Short walk from the hotel and a couple more pints on the way down, then I arrived. Steamworks has 2 private rooms and I took one of them. Really a bit crazy at first as you walk in and it is so dark. I found the private room, stripped down, grabbed the towel and went for a quick shower. It was my first time walking through a bathhouse and quite interesting all the guys standing around looking for action. Took my shower, a few hellos to guys in the shower area, and then back to the room.

I really wanted to live out my 'used by many random guys' fantasy, so I left the door open, took off my towel and got up on the bed doggystyle with my ass pointed at the door. Well damn I didn't have to wait long. Within 3 or 4 minutes, 3 guys (3 guys holy crap!!!) come into the room and close the door. To be honest, for a minute I was worried, as I wanted only safe anal and was worried maybe 3 guys with a closed door might try to take advantage of me....but that was not the case. So within 5 minutes of putting my ass on display in my first ever bathhouse experience, I've got 3 hard cocks that want to get inside me, just inches from my face. I've never had any kind of group sex, so this was about to get interesting.

Guy #1 had a very thick cock. Maybe 6.5" long, but very thick. Of course he was the first to go into my ass. So every guy I would run my hand back underneath and feel for the condom before they could put their cock in my ass. Did the check, and let him go...too thick and made him get more lube. Second attempt and I was getting my ass fucked by a random guy. Guy #2, also with a very nice cock, put his hard cock in front of my face. Well, started sucking his dick while Guy #1 was pumping away at my ass, and just like that less than 10 minutes after walking in the door, I'm being spit roasted for the first time in my life. After a few minutes pounding away, Guys #1 pull his cock out of my ass and Guy #3 just casually moves up behind and pushes his cock up my ass...I'm just amazed by the circumstances at this point that I've just been casually assfucked by another stranger. This continues for another 10 or 15 minutes, with all 3 guys rotating around from my ass to mouth to ass....on and on.

So I had quite an intense first 20 minutes and my ass was well and truly used. I went and showered, came back and put my ass on display again. I think someone followed me from the shower, as within a minute a hand was squeezing my ass cheeks followed by a finger up my asshole. A minute later the sound of a condom wrapper, and I still haven't even looked back to see this guys, and then his cock is pushed right up my ass.....fucks me really very hard for 5 to 10 minutes, then pulls out and gone....never even looked at the guy, just felt his dick inside my ass.

For the next 1.5 hours it went like this, with random guys coming in, using my ass for 5 to 10 minutes, then going. I loved it, complete strangers entering the room, the feeling of a hard cock pushing in, then they fuck you really hard, pull out of your ass and gone....until the next cock pushes up into you. Then something crazy happened!

A guy came in and started fucking me, but seemed he couldn't find a comfortable position where he could pump away. We tried doggy, probe, on my back...then finally I got up doggy on the chair in the room, just a little height difference from the bed. I guess the chair gave the perfect ass-to-cock height ratio because he started pounding my ass like crazy! I moaned and made noises I didn't even know I was capable of while he plugged away...and I guess my vocals attracted some attention.

When he finished and pulled his cock out of my ass, I finally turned to look back and there were 4 other guys in the room stroking their cocks and watching me get assfucked. Well, I just simply said "Next" and a minute later I had another random cock up my ass. For the next maybe 30 minutes, I didn't turn around, just every time another cock was about to enter I would feel that the condom was on. It was crazy, at any time during this period, some of the guys were just handing around the room having a conversation..the weather, the traffic, politics, whatever....while one of the guys was using my ass. Every few minutes whoever was fucking me would say "who wants in" and I'd have another cock up my ass. After they all finished, I still have no idea how many guys fucked me in those 30 minutes. I got changed out 9 or 10 times, but I don't know if it was just those 4 initial guys rotating or if other guys came in to join the gangbang.

Anyhow, first bathhouse experience, I got fucked around 20 times by anywhere from 10 - 20 different random cocks. I loved it. In fact, I loved it so much that I went back the very next day. From 7 times fucked before this weekend, to probably 30 random guys using my ass all in one weekend...very intense. From this point forward I'll go every time I'm in Perth!

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
The gay sauna can be best place to go to have the best time, if you get there when it's busy. There is a critical mass effect, once you get enough horny men in the place then everyone starts getting insatiable. But pick a quiet time and it's not so good, if there's only three other men in the club, what's the betting they will all be bottoms.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
The gay sauna can be best place to go to have the best time, if you get there when it's busy. There is a critical mass effect, once you get enough horny men in the place then everyone starts getting insatiable. But pick a quiet time and it's not so good, if there's only three other men in the club, what's the betting they will all be bottoms.

:blushing::blushing::blushing::p:p:p:p I hope so much you don't hate bottoms? :blushing::blushing::blushing::p:p:p

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
I love all men of course, the same problem arises if everyone in the club are tops. It's only when the place is busy that you can be sure of a good mixture of types so everyone gets what he is looking for.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I love all men of course, the same problem arises if everyone in the club are tops. It's only when the place is busy that you can be sure of a good mixture of types so everyone gets what he is looking for.

It was only a joke Dargelos. Please forgive me. I know what you wanted to say. p:p

hwolf96

Reaction score
I can definitely see why some guys are nervous to go on their own. When those 3 guys came in at first, I was worried for a minute that they might try to fuck me condomless. In the end, I had a great time. It did seem the fucking is a bit different than even if you meet someone from a dating site. In the bathhouse, the fucking is very direct. The guys don't know you at all, and given how dark it is, the anonymity is magnified. As a result, what I experienced anyway, once the got the head of their cock at my ass, they basically went straightaway balls deep and pumped very hard. They just assumed you could take it and essentially your ass is just hole that feels good on their cock. Personally I love being used this way, but I can see how some might find it too aggressive. The one downside I learned is that most guys don't cum when they fuck you. They fuck you for 3 to 5 minutes and then go. I guess they want to save their load as they may fuck multiple people, but for me I love when a guy cums while fucking me. No worries though, small concession to make for so much cock!

bicckskr1

Reaction score
That sounds amazing...i am Bi too but have always fantasized about being used by a bunch of random men making me their cock slave bitch.

luvmuslmen

Banned
Reaction score
The vast, vast majority of guys are there to have a good time, not to cause someone harm. I haven't been in along time, but I used to go fairly often. I never had anyone try and force themselves on me, but then I'm a top, so... I'm also very picky. I'm not going to do it with someone who isn't my type. I'd rather go home than do it with someone that I'm not attracted to, just because I'm horny. I'm not criticizing anyone who does that, but that's just the my personality.

trencherman

Reaction score
Have never been to one in Canada where I live. When in Brazil though where there are saunas with working boys, that is my night life (days of course, are spent on the beach, Copa or Ipanema). I go in, plug my ears (the music is unbearably loud), hang out at the bar and watch clients and taxi boys alike. From time to time my ship would sail in and I would talk to the crew and strike a deal. Most times nobody strikes my fancy so I just get a legit massage and still go home happy and content.

Pchon68

Reaction score
I really want to do that... But there’s no sauna here