• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What means LOVE, Real LOVE to you

What means LOVE for you

• Total voters

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Initiated by the thread Did I Ever Find What I Did as Wrong? I want to ask you how do you think about LOVE and I mean real true love to your partner. Or do you believe that such love is for gay people not
common.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
Without love, most of us would not be here. Our parents would never have met each other and we would not have been born.
Even mine.
They said they did love each other once upon a time even though all I ever saw as I grew up was the screaming and the fighting. The earliest promise I made to myself was that I was never going to live like that. Only a saint can entirely avoid hate, anger and fighting but at least I knew what I was aiming for. Fast forward a lot of years and here we are, my husband and I, we have lived for each other and only death will part us. Love is so precious to me because I know what the opposite of love is like.
Actualy that's wrong, isn't it? The opposite of love is not hate, it's more like sociopathy. The sociopath thinks that other people don't matter, they only exist so that he can use them for his own advantage then discard them like soiled paper towels. For the lover, other people do matter and one special person matters more than anything else, not for any reason, not because he is so handsome, not because he make me happy, not because I can't live without him, just by virtue of his very existence.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thank you Dargelos. Your words have given me the confirmation that I'm not wrong. Surely you have had a bad time during your earlier years and everyone would understand if you would have lost your confidence in love. But nevertheless you found your husband and you found real love. And that would be the very best what could happen to you as well as to all others which found real love.

And sure in the best relationships there will be dark days because of dispute, perhaps sometimes out of jealousy or other things. But if you want a good relationship you must have the ability to overcome such things. We all have a mouth and God gave us our mouth not only for a blow-job but that we can speak to one another to find back to our confidence to the other person with us.

For me love to my partner will be the wonderfullest thing over all and in reverse. It makes me happy, deeply contented .... it makes me to a human.

Last edited:

Rigor100

Reaction score
Without love, most of us would not be here. Our parents would never have met each other and we would not have been born..

A large percentage of kids are now single-parent. Which of course means single-mun 99.99% of the time.

This is especially true in poorer and black communities. It's something like 60odd percent for blacks. Staggering.

So basically, without love, many still arrive... as the product of one night stands. The lucky ones are two night stands.

Love and sex are not the same thing. The modern 'free' world teaches this lesson very harshly.

Too late to go back?

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
A large percentage of kids are now single-parent. Which of course means single-mun 99.99% of the time.

This is especially true in poorer and black communities. It's something like 60odd percent for blacks. Staggering.

So basically, without love, many still arrive... as the product of one night stands. The lucky ones are two night stands.

Love and sex are not the same thing. The modern 'free' world teaches this lesson very harshly.

Too late to go back?

You are totally correct when you explain that love and sex are not the same thing.

But where or why is the reason to deny real love? Are you so terrible disappointed from life or love that you everything reduce as "product of one night stands"?

And please don't be angry - but I must ask you: what is with yourself? Do you really feel yourself only as a "product of a one night stand"?

Rigor100

Reaction score
You are totally correct when you explain that love and sex are not the same thing.

But where or why is the reason to deny real love? Are you so terrible disappointed from life or love that you everything reduce as "product of one night stands"?

And please don't be angry - but I must ask you: what is with yourself? Do you really feel yourself only as a "product of a one night stand"?

Okay, you are correct I am perhaps a little harsh in my wording. But if the one night stand meams a child and a single mother most of the time, then that is wrong. Casual sex is wrong really. Humans are sophisticated beings with sophisticated needs. A man must be there for his children, not free to 'move on' after a casual one-nighter.

All. Those. Single. Mums.

Something is just not right with 'modern' society.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
At the risk of sounding minimod, the topic is about the love between gay men.
The many inadequacies of straight men and all they problems they cause, are outside of our control and off the topic. Just be glad you are not a straight woman.
That part of the world which is ours to control, our own lives, we can make happier in such an easy way, simply by loving each other. That's our little contribution to making the world a better place.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
At the risk of sounding minimod, the topic is about the love between gay men.
The many inadequacies of straight men and all they problems they cause, are outside of our control and off the topic. Just be glad you are not a straight woman.
That part of the world which is ours to control, our own lives, we can make happier in such an easy way, simply by loving each other. That's our little contribution to making the world a better place.

I couldn't have said it better!!! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up: