• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

The year 2041

Billyo

Reaction score
It's the year 2041 and a way to alter sexual orientation has been discovered. It's 100% effective. Quick and without any kind of medical complication. You get the injection, and 6-8 hours later if previously straight you are gay, if gay you are straight etc. It's even possible to change to bisexuality! And who wouldn't want to be bisexual?;) Also there is no limit on usage. You can change, change back, change again.

However, people are unsure about the ethics of the technology so there is to be a referendum vote. The choices on the voting paper are:

1. Allow the technology (currently under armed-guard in a top-level science facility).

2. Destroy the technology and all research work.

How do you vote? Say why you voted the way you did.

Be brave. Tell what is in your heart and try to avoid not giving a real answer.:big hug:

Last edited:

anarren

Reaction score
If it's widely available (such that anyone forced to get it can easily get a reversal), then #1.

But it's a scary concept. Did you ever read "The Chromium Fence"?

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
It's the year 2041 and Britain is still no nearer to finding a solution to the car crash that is B*****. Other countries, seeing just how calamitously wrong a referendum can go, will not be having one about anything now, certainly not one about a sex change drug.

Tottrop

Reaction score
It's the year 2041 and Britain is still no nearer to finding a solution to the car crash that is B*****. Other countries, seeing just how calamitously wrong a referendum can go, will not be having one about anything now, certainly not one about a sex change drug.

In my own country we had an oppressive history, which all began with ignoring the will of the people. And ff the drug becomes available, what is your own position? Don't you want to merely temporarily try the other side of sexuality? Just for a day? OR are you a heterophobe? :rofl:

Tottrop

Reaction score
If it's widely available (such that anyone forced to get it can easily get a reversal), then #1.

But it's a scary concept. Did you ever read "The Chromium Fence"?

What is the premise of the novel? I have never heard of it.:)

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
I had never heard of this story either until now, but it does fit in perfectly with the tone of the original question. Bonus points to anarren for making the connection.
This synopsis from the Philip K Dick fanpage;
"The story is a strange one of a man living in a future society where two factions, the Naturalists and the Purists vie for supremacy at the polls. The Naturalists believe in letting mankind be, well, natural, whereas the Purists cannot stand things like bad breath and sweat and wish to mandate that everyone have their sweat glands removed and other bodily functions sanitized. The Purists win the election and Don Walsh, the protagonist, who just wants to be left alone is turned in to the authorities by his own son and even though Walsh wants simply to live his life in peace, he cannot opt out of his society. In the end, despite being given an out by a state psychiatric robot, Walsh is rounded up by the police and eliminated."
Reminds me of 'Gullivers Travels' where a people are at war with themselves over the petty issue of how to eat a boiled egg.

Billyo

Reaction score
I had never heard of this story either until now, but it does fit in perfectly with the tone of the original question. Bonus points to anarren for making the connection.
This synopsis from the Philip K Dick fanpage;
"The story is a strange one of a man living in a future society where two factions, the Naturalists and the Purists vie for supremacy at the polls. The Naturalists believe in letting mankind be, well, natural, whereas the Purists cannot stand things like bad breath and sweat and wish to mandate that everyone have their sweat glands removed and other bodily functions sanitized. The Purists win the election and Don Walsh, the protagonist, who just wants to be left alone is turned in to the authorities by his own son and even though Walsh wants simply to live his life in peace, he cannot opt out of his society. In the end, despite being given an out by a state psychiatric robot, Walsh is rounded up by the police and eliminated."
Reminds me of 'Gullivers Travels' where a people are at war with themselves over the petty issue of how to eat a boiled egg.

So on that basis why not switch back and forth between orientations, and settle on the one that suits you best?

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
This is why I personaly could not alow the sex change drug to be used on me.
I am commited to loving my boyfriend for ever. If I take the sex drug and it makes me hetrosexual, I will no longer be giving him my true love, instead I would be looking for a woman. Even if it was only for one day that would be an act of unfaithfulness far worse than any little bit of casual gay sex. It would be a terrible insult to my man if I were to cast him aside for sex with a woman, which is something I have never wanted and would not enjoy.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I am commited to loving my boyfriend for ever. If I take the sex drug and it makes me hetrosexual, I will no longer be giving him my true love, instead I would be looking for a woman. Even if it was only for one day that would be an act of unfaithfulness far worse than any little bit of casual gay sex. It would be a terrible insult to my man if I were to cast him aside for sex with a woman, which is something I have never wanted and would not enjoy.

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up: Well spoken!

Billyo

Reaction score

The pill can make you bisexual. Plus you have a BF now but what about singles. They might want to switch to pure hetero to give it a try before they go searching for that dream partner. Or bi to keep options open:D

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
No thanks, it's a full time job dealing with my boyfriend, I could never cope with a girlfriend on top of that.