• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Movie you Watched ?

xander1961

Reaction score
Beauty & The Beast (2017)
It was good, but i think that the animated feature is better

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score

Excellent escapism... shame that cutie Taron Egerton never got his kit off but still well worth watching

Well, we did get to see him running around in wet sweat pants...

Interesting fact about that flood scene. It was filmed by lowering the set slowly into a tank of water but, the computer that controlled everything failed and dropped it all at once into the water. The actors really were trapped underwater...

But there's one scene that makes the whole movie worth watching...

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

Well, we did get to see him running around in wet sweat pants...

He isn't shy when it comes to showing his body, as can be seen here in a (too short) clip from a Sky 1 series:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Lion (2016)

srtg.jpg

Lion is an amazing movie that tells a heartbreaking but incredibly touching and amazing story, I personally couldn't find one thing about this movie i didn't like. The movie is very emotionally powerful, and it won't leave you bored one second. The cinematography is simply stunning and will make you want to visit India and Tasmania. Nicole Kidman was great. Her performance is heartfelt. Blah, blah, blah...I could talk all day about why this movie is so great, but I will say only: GO and watch Lion, if you haven't already; it is definitely worth it.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thank you Haiducii for your good hint. I'll try to watch this film. It sounds so good.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
MY ALL AMERICAN - both of us we like sport movies. And this is a very special one! Based on the true story of Freddie J. Steinmark a young
American Football player for the University of Texas who died on bone cancer in 1971 in the age of 22. A very moving story of a very brave young man. If you like sport movies - this one is truly for you. The movie is from 2015.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

No clip as the trailer gives too much away. An excellent satire on suburbia, populated with alienated kids and parents who are neurotic or wacko - or both. Think American Beauty meets Donnie Darko, and check out that cast list - recommended

trypt

Reaction score
I haven't been to watch a movie in a long while .After The Wolverine which in my opinion is the worst X-Men movie I really hated the sheer inanity and dumbass villain in that movie I decided one more chance and went to see Logan.
Might not be the best movie ever but it went a long way to removing the bad taste left by The Wolverine.