• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

My massage in a club

devmumbai

Reaction score
At times you get extra when you least expect it..

I am member for a well known club in South- South-Central Mumbai. It is for member's only. I go for a massage there once in 2 weeks. There is no fun expected as it is a well known members club. The booking for the massage opens only 2 days prior and always gets full quickly. You get whoever is available. I wanted for 11am and there was one guy available. Let's call him Akki. The massages here last for about 45 -50 min only.

I reached the massage area and asked a young chap who's Akki and he said it was him only. I looked at him again. He looked a little feminine but I was looking forward to a good massage. I followed him in the massage room. He asked me to change into the disposable undies while he waited outside. He came him and dimmed the lights and asked me to lie on my back. I closed my eyes and laid down. He start without oil and began pressing my legs. He moved to my thighs. He then asked me if the pressure was okay. I said yes and then asked me if I was okay with him doing my inner thighs. I was surprised he asked but said ya. He started pressing my inner thigh. He was doing a good job. He then shifted to the other legs. It was the same procedure. He then took some warm oil and started rubbing and pressing my legs and thighs. He really had a good hand and was enjoying the massage at this point. Then after a few strokes on my inner thigh he pressed my ass hole. I has really surprised and I opened my eyes. He asked if everything was okay. I said yes and i closed my eyes again. By now, my cock had started to react to his accidental pushes. He then moved to my chest. While massaging my chest my hands were on the side of the table. I felt something pushing my hand. By now I was sure that I am going to get something more than a massage. I asked him if I should I move my hand inside. He said he was fine. He then started to rub my body from shoulder to toes. While doing this his hands used to brush against my cock or balls. My cock became hard. I had decided that I would not encourage anything that would deviate the masseur from the massage. He then asked me to turn to on my stomach.

Here he started with my back. He kneaded my back. His hand used to slip into the undies time to time. Once he was done with the back he removed to my ass. He just removed the undies and kept the on the side. He started to them press my ass and thighs. My cock was raging by now. I was moving uncomfortably from time to time to adjust the same. While massaging my ass, he slashed a lot of oil on the same. His hand would move smoothly all around. He then started massage my hands. My hand as again placed near his penis. This time I decided, fuck it, if he wants to play, lets play. I caught his penis. It was small. He let out a sign. He then moved to my legs. He was massaging them well.. The correct pressure. I knew my time was going to get over soon. Just then, he start to play with my ass and the hole. He was running his figure tips around the hole. He tried to put his figure in and I said no, I don't like it. He asked me to turnover. When I did, Akki just divided into my cock. He started to suck it wildly. I was loving it. I pulled is cock out and started playing with it. Akki then stopped sucking my cock and lift my ass and started to rim it. I was in heaven. This guy knew exactly what he was doing. He told me to stop playing with his cock or he would come. I stopped and got off the table. I asked him to get on the table. I ran to my pants and got a condom. I went back to him and started to lick his ass hole. He was squirming like crazy, that is when he said. please fuck me. I wore the condom, put some massage oil on it and rammed my penis in his ass. He almost yelled. I started to fuck him hard. He wanted to turn on the back but I refused and kept fucking him. I was about to come so I stopped, removed the condom and slid my cock on Akki mouth. He swallowed everything that came. He cleaned it completely. I was relaxed and exhausted that the same time.

He went to rinse his mouth and I wore my disposable. He came back to me and kissed me on the lips and told me. please ask for me next time. I want to massage you again.

I went back to steam room and sat there just feeling light headed.

Keywan

Reaction score
massage oil would solve and tear most condoms darling. :thinking: