• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

ISIS Murders Teenage Boy for Being Gay

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Militants with the so-called Islamic State in Iraq and Syria have reportedly thrown a 15-year-old boy from the roof of a building in the northern Syrian city of Deir ez-Sor, reports ARA News.

Friday’s execution is the latest report of deadly violence targeting those believed to be (or accused of being) gay in the Middle Eastern regions controlled by the the terrorist group also known as ISIS, ISIL, or Daesh.
As with other antigay executions, the young man’s murder was conducted in front of a large crowd, who watched as militants bound and blindfolded the 15-year-old, before throwing him off the roof to his death. In similar incidents over the past year, victims who have survived the fall have been stoned to death by militants and residents waiting on the ground. Other executions have contained beheadings of people thought to be LGBT or otherwise at odds with the group's radical interpretation of Islam.

ARA News reports that the young boy was allegedly arrested “in the house of an ISIS leader” on Thursday. That leader, identified by the news site as Abu Zaid al-Jazrawi, was also sentenced to death by a Sharia court, but militants convinced leaders to strip al-Jazrawi of his position, and send him to fight on the front lines in Iraq.

According to the militants’ interpretation of Islam — which many Muslim clerics have denounced as wholly un-Islamic — Sharia law requires those convicted of the “crime” of homosexuality to be thrown from the tallest building in the city where the victim was arrested.

Although there is no verified total number of victims killed for being “gay” by Daesh militants, an August meeting at the United Nations headquarters in New York City reported that militants have executed at least 30 people suspected of being LGBT in the past year.

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
ARA News reports that the young boy was allegedly arrested “in the house of an ISIS leader” on Thursday. That leader, identified by the news site as Abu Zaid al-Jazrawi, was also sentenced to death by a Sharia court, but militants convinced leaders to strip al-Jazrawi of his position, and send him to fight on the front lines in Iraq.

So instead of sentencing him to death they sentenced him to death.

What a charming bunch of people.

B.

H

HustleMe15

It's bad enough when you hear of someone from the middle east, or anywhere, being killed because he is gay. But when that someone is a kid, it is so gut retching that if I were the President of the U.S., I really don't care if I had the support of anyone else, I would go in and rescue that child before something like this happens.

As for ISIS/ISIL I wouldn't land just a few thousand troop to the ground to battle it out. I would bring the full force of the U.S. military. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, every last able bodied soldier and I would end them tomorrow!

Enough is Enough!

dyp133

Reaction score
Awful, we must stand against them!!!!

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
He was murdered for being gay. Was he even gay? Or was he the object of an older man who took his pleasure?
I know it doesn't matter. If he was gay, he should not have been murdered. Just a boy.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Sorry to say this, but...

This is not news. This is an every day occurrence in the Islamic world and not just territory held by ISIS. Even in so called moderate Muslim countries it happens every day and most often these kids are murdered by their own families to protect their honor...