• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Eurovision Song Contest 2018

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe the #MeToo movement is coming to the EU in a big way.
The chicken dance is done at a lot of weddings in America and I thought maybe it was a silly American thing, but it got its start in Davos, Switzerland, in the 1950s. Maybe the EU is going for this winner to reclaim the chicken dance.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Me watching a thriller voting last night

hrta.gif

It makes me sad when I hear people saying Israel deserved to win because the chicken dance song had a meaning. :eek: Europe needs to grow the f**k up. Once again politics has won the Eurovision Song Contest...and I've always thought ESC is about music. What a sucker I am - ha! :p

We have just about the same opinion on Netta's win in the ESC, but I wouldn't say that the political content is the fuckin' problem - the fuckin' problem is that it's a crappy song and a not particularly great performance...

I have no serious problem if a political message is delivered in a fantastic song by a legendary voice, like the one and only Billy Holliday delivering "Strange Fruit". This might be very very very political, but damn its great music, great lyrics and what a voice!!!

Unohana

Reaction score
1fc5bfaabb.jpg

Elina Nechayeva has won the 2018 edition of 'Eesti Laul', the Estonian national selection for the Eurovision Song Contest and will perform the song 'La forza' in Lisbon in May.

Elina Nechayeva (26) is an Estonian soprano. In 2016, she graduated from the Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre with a master's degree in classical singing. Her song for the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest, La Forza, is a dramatic number which impressed both the international jury and the Estonian public.

Estonia first entered the Eurovision Song Contest in 1994 when the late Silvi Vrait took to the stage in Dublin with Nagu Merelaine. In 2001 Tanel Padar, Dave Benton and 2XL, with the song '"Everybody", won the Eurovision Song Contest in Copenhagen. That was the first Eurovision victory by one of the "new" nations – the considerable number of countries which had joined Eurovision post-1992 – and also for Benton becoming the first (and to date only) black performer to win a Eurovision title.

I'm in love with this song :heart:
Probably the only song I really liked at this year's ESC.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Turkey: ‘No more bearded divas’

TRT’s general manager sets conditions for return to Eurovision

Turkey competed at Eurovision for the last time in 2012 and since then fans have been keen to see 2003 winners back. Now the general manager of broadcaster TRT has spoken on the subject of Turkey’s return and has explained why the broadcaster is staying away.

İbrahim Eren, the general manager of the state-run Turkish Radio and Television Corporation, recently spoke out on the subject at a panel discussion at İbn Haldun University.

Hurriyet Daily News reports that Eren told the audience that it all came down to performers like Conchita Wurst — who won Eurovision two years after Turkey withdrew.

Eren explained, “As a public broadcaster, we also cannot broadcast live at 9 p.m. — when children are still awake — someone like the bearded Austrian who wore a skirt, do not believe in genders and says that he is both a man and a woman.”

READ MORE