• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

(My own work)-My Bisexual Encounter

linniejr2013

Reaction score
My first Bisexual encounter

My name is Kenneth and I am writing this story to share with you my first bisexual experience.
When I was in college I had three friends Kevin, Gary, and my roommate, Orlando. Orlando was the eldest, and he was a ho. He stayed horny and was always telling us about how many women he fucked.
At that time, I was 18, questioning my own sexuality and still a virgin. One night while we were in the room, Orlando and I were talking and he decided that he was going to hook me up with a girl to lose my virginity. I was hesitant about the whole thing because, I knew I would not be attracted to her because even though I had never been with a guy I did know, I often dreamt of being fucked by Orlando. We continued to talk and he finally told me that the girl he was going to hook me up with her name was Rachel. She was one of his fuck things. After I agreed, he called her and set it up for Friday.
Friday came, we met at the hotel, paid for the room, and the adventure began. Once we got in the room, Orlando pulled out the case of beer he brought from the store. He double locked the door and then said let’s get comfortable. Rachel told us that she was going into the bathroom so that she could freshen up. Once she went in the bathroom, Orlando walked over to me, gave me a beer and said t me “I’m going to make sure this is a night you will never forget.” He popped the top on his beer and gave me a wicked smile. About forty-five minutes passed and the beer was beginning to kick in as well as the weed we had smoked prior. All of us were feeling horny by now, next thing I know Orlando undressed Rachel and then himself after which he began playing with Rachel’s pussy until she was wet and he could put easily put his fingers in her pussy.
Orlando and Rachel were nude, but I was still wearing boxers and kneeling on the bed beside them. “Are you gonna take your drawers off or do you want me to do it?” He asked looking at me with an impish smile on his face. Then before I could answer, he pulled my boxers off leaving me naked as well.
I'm gonna show you how to fuck her, Orlando told me as he pulled me closer to the both of them.
Orlando spit in his hand, and then spread the shiny slime on the head of his cock. Once his cock was wet and shiny, it looked even more tempting. Rachel leaned back on the bed, supporting herself on her elbows as Orlando kneeled between her legs and pulled out a thick, long dick. It was more than 9 1/2 inches, real straight, dark and cut. I felt my heart beating in my throat when I saw his dick because I knew I wanted it. I didn’t want Rachel, but looking at Orlando’s dick gave me a hard on like no body’s business!
"See, put her legs on your shoulder first," he told me, "then stick it in." He said as he shook his dick at me.
Orlando started to sigh as his dick went inside Rachel. Rachel turned her face to one side with a look of satisfaction on her face. After a while, Orlando started fucking her faster and really getting into it. The bed was making noise from the back-and-forth movement.
I glanced up at Orlando and he was looking back at me, he licked his lips then told me to suck her pussy while I fuck her, Orlando told me and pushed my head down towards her pussy.
I did what I was told. It wasn’t too bad because her pussy was tasteless for the most part. Besides, I was imagining myself sucking that big ass dick of Orlando’s. As I sucked her pussy, I started getting horny, and I had my eye on Orlando’s fat dick as it disappeared in and out of her pussy. I decided to lick more of her pussy and do more wild movements with my tongue so that my tongue would come close to Orlando cock as I licked her. A couple of times I felt my tongue against the hard base of Orlando cock, and that really turned me on. I knew more than ever that what I wanted to do was suck cock.
I got closer to where Rachel’s pussy met Orlando’s dick, and that is where I stayed with my tongue sticking out, sucking pussy and licking dick at the same time. My left ear was pressed against Orlando stomach so that I was getting closer and closer to his dick.
I put my mouth on the base of his dick, so that I was no longer sucking her pussy. I was sucking the base of his dick while he fucked pussy. I sucked his base hard so that he acknowledged knowing I was there. With my head, I started to push Orlando away from Rachel, so that more and more of his dick would be available for me to suck. Now I was sucking about half of his dick. I put my hand on Orlando’s stomach and pushed him away from Rachel. His nine and a half inch dick popped out of Rachel's pussy. It was fat, swollen and shiny from the pussy fuck.
I couldn't wait any longer. I put my mouth around Orlando dick and swirled my tongue around the huge head. I swirled my tongue around fast, and Orlando moaned with pleasure!
Fuck, Kenny that shit feels good!” He moaned.
Dammmmmnnn boyyy! Orlando yelled out as I swallowed his entire dick and wrapped my lips tight around his base.
With his dick buried in my mouth, I looked over at Rachel. I saw she was watching us and playing with her pussy with her fingers. I stuck two fingers in her pussy so she wouldn't feel left out. She moaned and seemed to like it, so I stuck three fingers up there. I did this so I could keep Orlando’s dick in my mouth.
I swirled my tongue fast around his big cock head again, and he seemed to like it and moaned. I swirled my tongue around his cock head, and I kept doing this as a technique to keep him inside my mouth.
At one point, I pulled Orlando huge throbbing nine and a half-inch dick out of my mouth and banged it against my lips. To keep him happy, I told Orlando to eat Rachel's pussy, while Rachel sucks my dick and I continue to suck Danny.
That's cool, Orlando said.
Orlando started to eat Rachel out. Rachel engulfed my cock in a sweet tingling sensation. This was my first blowjob. Orlando dick was hard as a rock in my mouth and hands. Especially when he started to eat out Rachel, his dick seemed to grow an inch longer and fatter that it tapped the back of my throat, which made me ask myself, is there no end to his dick? My answer, I hope not.
Orlando was getting even hornier as he pushed my head down on his huge dick.
“Damn, you know how to suck a dick!” He told me.
Since I started, I had learned how to deep throat him. I rested my lips on his hairy bush, smelling a strong man scent, and then I pulled my mouth upward, adding a lot of pressure to his thick base, sucking up the entire shaft, until I got to the big head and pulled with my lips. I started to jack his dick off with my mouth.
Then I asked Rachel, How does it feel to get fucked? My forehead was sweating, the taste of Orlando sweet precum was on my tongue, and my heart was beating with excitement. I wanted Orlando up my ass.
Uhhh, Rachel said, that sounds kinky.
Fuck him for me, Rachel told Orlando, I wanna see you fuck a guy. I wanna see your dick in his ass. No problem baby, he’s been wanting this dick anyway. I was playing hard to get. Orlando said shaking his dick at me, as he caressed Rachel.
I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, especially the fact that he knew all the time I’ve wanted him.
“Get your ass over here Kenny.” Orlando ordered.
She gave Orlando a wet, sloppy blowjob, as I inched toward her and Orlando. She said so that Orlando could use her spit as lubricant to fuck me.
Orlando lay on his back with his big monster dick pointing straight up towards the ceiling. I straddled his body and then I started my descent towards the big cock head. I loved the feel of his strong, masculine hands on my waist as he guided me down towards his thick dick. He got some lube from the table beside the bed and put it in my asshole. In the meantime, Rachel massaged Orlando legs, and then started to work on his big balls, getting him ready to penetrate me.
As his dick finally started to enter my asshole, I felt the world stop. It felt huge, painful and hot. The pain was sharp and dull at the same time as his mammoth dick separated the walls of my virgin asshole. I felt like I had to take a shit. More and more of his dick disappeared into my asshole. I felt my asshole slide like a tight kiss down around his cock.
“Oh, yeah, Orlando moaned, relax and sit on this dick, Kenny.”
My asshole clasped down around his fat base. Finally, I had taken all his cock, and my little ass was sitting on his rough crotch hair.
“How does it feel?” Rachel asked, massaging Orlando’s balls.
“It feels tighter than a pussy and hotter!” Orlando moaned. I knew he loved it, because I was.
“You like that dick don’t you?” Orlando whispered.
“Yes” I moaned.
“Fuck him baby!” Rachel said as he played with her pussy.
Do you want me to get off? I teased him.
“Hell no!” Keep riding that dick!” Orlando said and put his hands back on my waist to make sure I didn't get off. He bit his lower lip and then he started to make fucking motions with his hips. It hurt like hell, but I didn't ask him to stop even though it felt like a hard stick was moving in and out of my asshole, but it was starting to feel good. Next thing I know, Orlando turned me on all fours and started fucking me doggy style. Rachel was standing over me with her pussy in Orlando face. Orlando slapped my ass hard while he ate out Rachel's pussy.
You like fucking him. Rachel asked Orlando.
“Hell yes, tight as he is!” Orlando said in a panting voice and then went back to eating pussy.
Orlando stopped eating Rachel for a minute and then whispered in my ear, “You're gonna be mine whenever I want?” He asked as he fucked me even harder and deeper
“Yes, whenever and where ever you want.” I said in a panting voice.
Orlando turned my face toward him and next thing I know, he slipped his tongue in my mouth as he gave me a passionate kiss. This excited me, I pushed my ass back onto his dick, and sensing that Orlando wasn’t going to eat her anymore, she went back to playing with her pussy wildly as she watched us enjoy ourselves.
Without any warning Orlando, picked me up and flipped me on my back, put my legs up on his shoulders and went to town on my ass. I've never been fucked so good and hard before.
I could tell that Orlando was getting so turned on by my moaning, because was fucking me deep as he was holding and kissing me.
“I'm gonna cum!” I shouted out. This made Orlando fuck me harder and deeper. Without touching myself, I busted a nut like I never knew possible. I shot so hard, that my own cum almost went in my mouth.
As I finished, Orlando pulled out, pulled off the condom and came all on me and a long squirt of thick hot, man leche went into my mouth. Orlando cursed and moaned as I drink his nut. He gave me three more big squirts as he buried his dick in my mouth. His balls moved up and down as he unloaded himself. His milk was thick, rich, and hot. It tasted delicious. Some of it spilled on his hairy balls. I licked his slimy dick and hairy balls clean. I thought I was going to throw up, but I didn’t.
“That was good,” Orlando said in a lazy, satisfied voice.
We then looked over and Rachel was getting her nut. After she got hers, she joined Orlando and me on the bed and the three of us just snuggled together. Orlando kissed Rachel and then she drifted off to sleep, then he turned to me and said, “I told you I would make this a night you wouldn’t forget.” We kissed and the drifted off to sleep. Being in his arms was one of the best things that could have ever happened to me.
After graduation, we all went our separate ways and I never messed around (at least in a bisexual situation) again. Then about a year later, I had come home to Norfolk, Va. Because my brother had gotten married. During the reception, someone walked up behind me asked me if I had enjoyed sucking his dick. When I turned around, I couldn’t believe my eyes, it was Orlando. His sister had married my brother.
We hugged and told each other how good it was to see one another again.
“It is good to see you again, but you still didn’t answer my question.” Orlando said looking at me as only he could.
“Come with me.” I said as we finished our drinks and left the reception hall.
We took the elevator to the third floor where I had a room.
“Now I can answer your question.”
I got on my knees and unzipped him right there. I sucked his huge soft dick to hardness while he stood there.
“Damn, the head is still good, is the ass?” He said pulling my pants down.
“Looks as if you are already trying to find out.” I said getting completely undressed and then undressing him.
I put the do not disturb sign on the door and we did what we knew to do best.
I still suck and get fucked by Orlando to this day. Now that his job has moved him to VA and he’s living three blocks from me, at night he taps on my window, I let him in and we just give into our lusts. Who would have ever thought that a bisexual romp would turn into a love affair?