• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you happy today?

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
wardell

I will be getting pumpkins, hay, and Indian corn this weekend and start decorating also. Thanks for reminding me it is that time, your post has made me happy also.

I have a BIG fake skeleton that I put out every October. He sits on the front porch.
When the Amazon comes with a package, it goes right on his lap.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Two things make me happy today:
1. from today until next Monday I've taken a break from my office. It is my first "holiday" in this year. And I'm so happy that my love has made it as well to be at home in this time so that we can be together without any office stuff for these days. This break was badly needed for both of us. The last three months have been very stressful at work. I must discharge an employee and have had to find a new one, which was not so very easy. So much more work was on my shoulder. And when I came home late in the evening, I wasn't there for my love. I'm grateful for his sympathy during this time. But nonetheless he was stressed because of my "absence of mind" and my continuous "listlessness" in the matter of "making love". But now he can execute his stress in this case! -:) I'm ready for him again!!!!!!

And 2.: I'm VERY HAPPY about the Republican Senator of Tennessee Bob Corker!!!! He is a very prospective and wise man!

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Sunny weather

really makes me happy :)

dyrmr.jpg

Indian Summer's still here :)

luka.gif

I really enjoy these autumn days with temperatures hitting 24C. I wish these days could last forever...

Last edited:

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
My two dogs are super excited to see me come hope everyday. :)

Same with my over 15yo lady (reported before), but if she gets too exited she collapses for some seconds..... , cardiac valvular defect.....medicinal beyond treatment, but besides this she enjoys life, jumps in the car in this age and is happy..."Nevertheless I think sadness and happiness are siblings---so close..........." she is happy with me^^

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score

Same with my over 15yo lady (reported before), but if she gets too exited she collapses for some seconds..... , cardiac valvular defect.....medicinal beyond treatment, but besides this she enjoys life, jumps in the car in this age and is happy..."Nevertheless I think sadness and happiness are siblings---so close..........." she is happily with me^^

Hello Peter123, be proud of her and give her a good and lovable evening of life. :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
I hate chancing winter tires, I hate wheel hotels and chancing services, since they get so growded when you need your tires chanced and ques are long. But now it's done! Even checked oils etc. Car is ready for winter now:)

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
Moving to a new apartment next month. Get to shop new furnitures and electronics and my planning is just suberb! I've budjedget everything, and everything goes under budjegt all the time. In few weeks I have things together, and it's time to open my new love nest<3

riojackblue

Banned
Reaction score
I am sick now and lie in bed. Out of consideration to my boyfriend but alone.

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I now go in "Hibernation",

-lawnmowing last time this year
-(preparing Hibernation since weeks-barbecue, sunshades, garden furniture-..... brought inside)
- winter service for all gasoline-propelled garden tools,
-oil change, cleaning, spark plugs service, lubricate, sharpening knifes, ..........

all done now

:thumbs up:

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Houston Astros won MLB world series!
This is great for Houston as it still struggles to heal from the devasting flooding with hurricane Harvey. The last few weeks of the playoffs have given Houstonians hope and now a victory.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
My new car finally is after waiting for 8 months in front of my house. I'm really happy!

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
I now go in "Hibernation",

-lawnmowing last time this year
-(preparing Hibernation since weeks-barbecue, sunshades, garden furniture-..... brought inside)
- winter service for all gasoline-propelled garden tools,
-oil change, cleaning, spark plugs service, lubricate, sharpening knifes, ..........

all done now

:thumbs up:

Happy?
I'm doing this too. It makes me sad.
Winter is coming.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Received my shiny brand new smartphone in the mail today :) Looks so sleek and gorgeou, going to have fun with it this weekend.

Front

You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here

Back

You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here